Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll give me another chance to post the flopping thread suggestion soon enough!

The comments on the ellas kitchen post 😂
If she had kept it a secret then people wouldn't be commenting.
She's like a kid, gets too excited about stuff then has to let slip before.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have to say, I think its abit much posting on the Ellas kitchen post. Lilash, she was peddling risky tips but purposely seeking out to ruin work opportunities is abit too far. Its definitely a tit pairing and these companies should research influencers better, but with her track record, she'd duck it up in her own time without input like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Nice to see Grayson having a good time! Although if I sucked up spaghetti like that I’d bloody choke!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the tiktok with sound. Bloody hell. She just does not get it does she!! The voiceover?!? The tit music (that bizarrely just ends)?!? The sheer amount of herbs!!?!

Has she watched any other tiktok videos? Surely you’d do some research before jumping balls deep and making a royal berk out of yourself??

Absolute fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also fresh mincemeat I'm sure doesn't have a long shelf life so must have been bought recently 🤔
I’m not sticking up for her because she’s a nob but we always buy one for the freezer, she could have had it in there. I mean I doubt she even knows you can freeze mince but still 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And back to using a metal spoon instead of a wooden one. Not.A.Clue
No wonder her portions are so small, must taste bleeping revolting!🤣

• Haha
And back to using a metal spoon instead of a wooden one. Not.A.Clue
No wonder her portions are so small, must taste bleeping revolting!🤣
I'll use the excuse I can cook, and my food tastes pretty good, for why I'm not a 'size 8' 😂 For a so called 'foodie', her food always seems totally rank.

Reactions: 14
She’s working with ella’s kitchen? Have we seen her once use ella’s kitchen stuff?! and this is the problem!!!!!!! Like pot noodle! You can’t just suddenly start endorsing a brand you’ve not been advocating before. It’s not believable. At least lilasj she had used before.

Reactions: 17
She’s working with ella’s kitchen? Have we seen her once use ella’s kitchen stuff?! and this is the problem!!!!!!! Like pot noodle! You can’t just suddenly start endorsing a brand you’ve not been advocating before. It’s not believable. At least lilasj she had used before.
She gave the boys two nuggets each the other week, and called them 'Ella Kitchen' 🙄 Such a great choice to advertise them....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have to say, I think its abit much posting on the Ellas kitchen post. Lilash, she was peddling risky tips but purposely seeking out to ruin work opportunities is abit too far. Its definitely a tit pairing and these companies should research influencers better, but with her track record, she'd duck it up in her own time without input like that.
Totally agree I think it gives this sight an even worse name if I’m honest and even more reason for fopps to say she gets trolled 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Yeah it makes me feel really icky when conversation here spills over into ‘real life’. She’s a class A numpty but ruining her partnerships and being actually quite unkind on other platforms doesn’t sit well with me at all. Say what we like here, of course, but I think it’s a step too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah it makes me feel really icky when conversation here spills over into ‘real life’. She’s a class A numpty but ruining her partnerships and being actually quite unkind on other platforms doesn’t sit well with me at all. Say what we like here, of course, but I think it’s a step too far.
I have to agree with this. She is a colossal bellend but trying to get her dropped from work is nasty.

Reactions: 24
Mince before onions and garlic 🙈 and the she adds liquid before cooking out those onions so there is no way they will have softened. I’ve made the mistake of not frying off my onions before adding to the slow cooker for 8 hours and they still had bite to them. Don’t get me started on those dried herbs, Jesus. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this woman cannot cook. Stop posting ‘recipe’ videos when you can’t cook 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Totally agree I think it gives this sight an even worse name if I’m honest and even more reason for fopps to say she gets trolled 🤷‍♀️
Yep. It goes from gossiping to actually trolling and bullying and even though Fopps seems unaffected and brazen, who really knows? Some stuff I read on here is too mean spirited (across many threads, not just fopps) and we never really know when it could push someone over the edge.

• Heart
20200504_080908.jpg

Obviously she's deleted the initial comment at 7am! Tik Tok isn't just for lip "sinking" you know?! Bellend 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.