Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definitely about 12 months too late for this collab! But could be pedalling the overpriced frozen meals? Either way, times must be bad for ellas kitchen (possibly due to the research done signalling such high sugar levels) if they are getting foppsy to sell their gunk.
The EK frozen toddler meals all got reduced to 20p in my local Tesco’s, and they’ve never been stocked since. I thought they had tanked, as surely toddlers can just eat normal food? Mrs Meldrum also advertised these, so to be honest, they have no scruples when it comes to choosing dimfluencers

Reactions: 22
I dont think their frozen range has really taken off, so itll be to push that. But yeah, not a good fit. At all!

Reactions: 11
We all know that she will totally mess this up on her own. She had no commitment to products, the video will be shown a story of the boys with a product and that will be it! Her lifestyle and food issues will never allow for an ongoing commitment to any food brand. And a majority of her followers are middle aged women, fawning over her, not wanting to buy baby food products. A few influencers have had this collab the past few weeks, I think Ella’s kitchen are actually just desperate to get the brand out there!

Reactions: 14
I once got their frozen range in and it was so expensive and it did one meal as I probably over feed my twins 😂😂

Reactions: 8
If I am not dead from boredom from lockdown then I am from this title 🤣🤣🤣

Hahahahaha she’s telling someone else to do something productive with their time?! Is she serious? Lipstick video anyone? Gym wear video? Mince slop in a pan for the 1000th time?

Her whole life is the definition of not using your time productively...you know, like not helping your kids develop with appropriate play and toys and feeding them properly? She’s a nearly 40 year old woman who spends her life on social media!

😂 😂 😂
And dressing up in her princess room

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she'd been trying to get ellas kitchen to notice her a while back, every time she did a "whats in my changing bag" segment of her vlogs she would pull a couple of the pouches out and tag the company, I guess she gave up like she did with tesco and river island when she was clearly ignored but seems like ellas kitchen finally saw her desperate tags!
also she first discovered them because her beloved costa coffee stock them for babies meals, she banged on about them like she was the first person to find them! yes I have a very good memory for random crappy facts.....makes me a good tattler ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They do a toddler range so it will be for that. Nuggets with veg inside etc. I have bought a couple of things for my toddler and she was never very keen! Very expensive too.

Reactions: 9
They do a toddler range so it will be for that. Nuggets with veg inside etc. I have bought a couple of things for my toddler and she was never very keen! Very expensive too.
We bought them once and our toddler hated them. Processed food dressed up as healthy because they shove veg in it. The sweet potato falafels were soggy and disgusting. I liked the cauliflower cheese croquettes though 🙊

WHY CANT THEY JUST PLAY HOW THEY WANT?!

She is making this whole parenting thing far harder than it needs to be! They don’t need constant activities set up for them...for it to only change to something else 5 minutes later. Tip their toy box out and leave them to it! God she’s infuriating!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
WHY CANT THEY JUST PLAY HOW THEY WANT?!

She is making this whole parenting thing far harder than it needs to be! They don’t need constant activities set up for them...for it to only change to something else 5 minutes later. Tip their toy box out and leave them to it! God she’s infuriating!!!
We have our toddlers toys where they can easily access them and they chose what they want. They are also encouraged to put away a toy before getting another out but this doesn’t always happen 🙈

we probably do one activity a day I have to set up but it’s usually when they ask for paints, crayons etc

I love the independence that the way we play helps develop. We sit and have tea parties, play with kinetic sand, paint together, build towers but it’s always what they want to do, rather than what I want them to do. It would also develop her boys individuality as they would have the freedom to play with different toys, I’m sure they don’t always want to play with the same thing!

Chill out Fopps!

Reactions: 10
We all know that she will totally mess this up on her own. She had no commitment to products, the video will be shown a story of the boys with a product and that will be it! Her lifestyle and food issues will never allow for an ongoing commitment to any food brand. And a majority of her followers are middle aged women, fawning over her, not wanting to buy baby food products. A few influencers have had this collab the past few weeks, I think Ella’s kitchen are actually just desperate to get the brand out there!
Exactly this! The average age of a first time mum is 28.9 and a second time mum is 31.2 so are those mums really be going to following her? She’s got 10 years on them and not relatable no matter how hard she tries to be. Additionally, the ONS states that older first time mothers tend to be from a higher socio-economic group and so, I would hazard a guess, will not be ”influenced” by her wannabe TOWIE lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
We have our toddlers toys where they can easily access them and they chose what they want. They are also encouraged to put away a toy before getting another out but this doesn’t always happen 🙈

we probably do one activity a day I have to set up but it’s usually when they ask for paints, crayons etc

I love the independence that the way we play helps develop. We sit and have tea parties, play with kinetic sand, paint together, build towers but it’s always what they want to do, rather than what I want them to do. It would also develop her boys individuality as they would have the freedom to play with different toys, I’m sure they don’t always want to play with the same thing!

Chill out Fopps!
I can literally envisage Fopps ordering kinetic sand as we speak on Amazon...cue the swipe up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think people have the right, as consumers to comment on who Ella's Kitchen uses to promote their goods. If you sell your soul for a few quid then you have to expect people to have an opinion. If they genuinely don't agree with something then it isn't trolling.
I strongly don’t agree with it, I used Ella’s kitchen for my little one and loved it however Fopperholic isn’t the right person to act as an advocate for the brand! The boys didn’t use the product as babies and she has a strange obsession with food for them - nothing wrong with more than 3 bloody mini cheddars and a bit of cake 🤣
The collaboration hasn’t been announced so I don’t think people should be making comments like that just yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Chill out Fopps!
Think she's hovered over them so much dictating play that they don't really appear to interact that much with each other ... not now you would expect twin siblings too 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I reckon they are on their tablets or watching tv all day and the few bits of “interaction” are these weird activities she has set up which are often not age appropriate. Then she thinks I will upload it to the gram so that I look like I’m doing loads with them!

If she genuinely spent time with them and got to know them by following their lead, her activities surely wouldn’t be so off the mark! It’s the same as adults not all being into the same things, you try things first and then go from there. Not just get all huffy when they don’t like things straight away.

Reactions: 11
she didn't have time to make a roast.....Surely Chris could have stopped smashing his balls into the net for an hour or so and made one for Queen Fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.