Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't follow people like her friend Chloe... It isn't her fault, but they just make me feel awful when I look in the mirror... Anyway!!!! Just had a little snoop and fopps hardly ever even likes her posts?! Yeah great friends aren't you!! I noticed Chloe and her partner had a date night last night too... Wonder if fopps will be wanting a hot tub now too!!

Reactions: 21
Funny someone mentioned LJC playroom and now she’s a chair in the same colour and material as hers!
She's a bleeping embarrassment.

Honestly, I peek through my fingers reading her tit she posts.

Phonics on a Sunday - have a day off ffs!

By 9.30am she’s done multiple stories and is pressuring her kids into learning something that’s she’s delivering in a horrendous way. Just have a day off.

Put your phone down, snuggle on the sofa, just enjoy each other and look at your children properly as opposed to through the screen.

She’s missing everything by filming everything. bleeping sad as.
Phoney-ics

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I got them these (non essential) tents for outside because they've got nothing (apart from all the outside toys they have) but they can't go outside at the minute because the grass isn't dry"
So not outside toys then?

"Hopefully it'll keep them entertained for a while"
IE I've got an hour's worth of slap to apply and I actually hate spending time with my children.

What in the actual duck is she doing ordering all this tit!
She switches from activity to activity so fast it must be completely overwhelming for the kids.

Anyway, didn't she have a tent outside for the boys the other day?

Oh look. A tent. Outside.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She‘s guarantees me a laugh every time does Nicki! Imagine starting a date night inside your own home with a full face of slap and a ridiculous pose facing the wall 😆 Then you spend another god knows how long photoshopping it, only to sit down and be unable to turn off your phone for fear of not being able to police your social media.

We’re having a Thai takeaway tonight as a treat. My preparation will include a hot bath and a fresh set of PJs, before turning my phone off bcos I have nothing to fear from doing that. There is unlikely to be any photographic evidence. God I love my life 😄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She has tried to blur the front of the dress in to the wall but you can still see it. Also look at the indents on her arm where her watch is
She still has a good figure. I can’t deny that her figure is really good regardless of whether she’s gained weight! I’m not jealous 😂 I’m not required to put in the work for it and I’ve accepted that a long time ago 😂

Reactions: 15
Last week I posted on here about her ‘teaching’ the boys a e I o u and said they will learn in phonics first and lo and behold! This woman is a joke, she’s just embarrassing herself rather than looking like parent of the year

Reactions: 19
The woman is abit divvy but i really dont see any issue with her figure. Remarks about stuff like that are abit unnecessary, imo. But I am a self conscious whale so 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
She still has a good figure. I can’t deny that her figure is really good regardless of whether she’s gained weight! I’m not jealous 😂 I’m not required to put in the work for it and I’ve accepted that a long time ago 😂
She does have a good figure (she's paid cash for some of it 😜) but it's not that great to warrant living off quark, choc shot, Turkey mince and grenade bars for all eternity 🤮

Reactions: 17
Last week I posted on here about her ‘teaching’ the boys a e I o u and said they will learn in phonics first and lo and behold! This woman is a joke, she’s just embarrassing herself rather than looking like parent of the year
I don’t understand how she doesn’t realise she is so far off the mark! If she just chilled out and played by following their lead it would be less stressful for all of them x

Reactions: 8
That’s the thing though for me, that as women I think many of us struggle with our body image and maintaining a healthy weight. It’s a very common fight that most us have, whether we’re overweight, underweight, big tummy, fat thighs, too scrawny legs, too big boobs, too flat-chested...whatever....and that’s precisely where it just makes me so cross that people like Nicki, who put themselves out there as an influencer (regardless of what she calls it, that’s what she’s doing if she encourages followers to her content) photoshops and edits her pictures. It’s unrealistic and screws with peoples perceptions even more. Why oh why can’t she accept her body and face for what it is? I would be genuinely interested in a video from her that was about how to hide fat thighs, a larger bum, and cankles, with certain clothes styles, than I am a digitally enhanced image.

I have no issue with using makeup to enhance your features, or maybe adjusting the light on a photo if it was just a shady image (shady...geddit 🤪), but when you start editing and photoshopping that’s just really wrong and feeds into a narrative for women that is so unhelpful -physically and mentally.

I have attached an image that I took in my bedroom mirror this morning- I have put on a stone in the last 6 weeks and have been beating myself up about it (internal dialogue “You’ve gotten fat, you need to seriously restrict food intake this week, urgh see those belly rolls...etc”). My self-esteem is crappy but then I look at the reality of the photo and realise that I’m just a normal size. People like Nicki with their fake-ass fuckery just make her followers want to achieve something that she can’t even achieve naturally herself! And do you know what I would never try to influence anyone about my eating habits, because they aren’t anything to aspire to. I wonder how I’d feel if I edited the tit out of my image and had strangers telling me I looked UH-AMAZE-ING? I don’t know but I know for sure I don’t want to find out.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she put just a picture of her face on for date night to get people to blow smoke up her arse and her sheeples to tell her how 'gorgeous' she is how 'uhmazing' she looks.... :rolleyes: why no selfie of her and Chris enjoying said date night.. what about how they set the table, lit the candles, had lovely food and loads of wine ? Why???? because they probably had SW friendly meal....they probably sat on the sofa and ate it .... and she probably had a SMALL glass of wine because God forbid half or a full bottle has too many calories ..... ! I had never heard of that Chloe someone mentioned so had a nosey...Flopps so wants to be one of these young 'yummy mummies' (said tongue in cheek obvs!) ..... I notice the back of Chloe's house is how Fopps is having her's !! Wonder if she'll get decking and a hot tub.... :rolleyes:

Well spotted on the chair in the 'dress up' room.... I shared the pic of LJC playroom and low and behold Fopps has a chair in one of the same colours in her 'play room' ... how sad !!

More stuff for the boys I see ...... Do she not feel in the slightest bit ashamed or embarrassed the she is spending money like it's going out of fashion but tries to flog her much wanted for, precious TWIN boys first trainers for less than a tenner ? In this mornings posts alone we've seen a new dress (hideous btw - does absolutely NOTHING for her and like someone else said she has a decent figure).... she's also got the pop up ball pit tent, a new chair...... and that was all we saw before 10am today !!

When they go on a family walk they should WALK ...... and what is wrong with the boys wanting their food - if they are asking then they are obviously hungry...... or just want to try something...... she is so set and rigid with everything..... like she has a poker up her arse !!

EDIT TO ADD !! - the people she loves to follow and suggests we all should - the first one is a children's decor place - subtle beg there Fopps !!! 😂 😂 and the others are all 'famous' for one thing or another.... it's quite sad that she so badly wants these people to notice her !

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That’s the thing though for me, that as women I think many of us struggle with our body image and maintaining a healthy weight. It’s a very common fight that most us have, whether we’re overweight, underweight, big tummy, fat thighs, too scrawny legs, too big boobs, too flat-chested...whatever....and that’s precisely where it just makes me so cross that people like Nicki, who put themselves out there as an influencer (regardless of what she calls it, that’s what she’s doing if she encourages followers to her content) photoshops and edits her pictures. It’s unrealistic and screws with peoples perceptions even more. Why oh why can’t she accept her body and face for what it is? I would be genuinely interested in a video from her that was about how to hide fat thighs, a larger bum, and cankles, with certain clothes styles, than I am a digitally enhanced image.

I have no issue with using makeup to enhance your features, or maybe adjusting the light on a photo if it was just a shady image (shady...geddit 🤪), but when you start editing and photoshopping that’s just really wrong and feeds into a narrative for women that is so unhelpful -physically and mentally.

I have attached an image that I took in my bedroom mirror this morning- I have put on a stone in the last 6 weeks and have been beating myself up about it (internal dialogue “You’ve gotten fat, you need to seriously restrict food intake this week, urgh see those belly rolls...etc”). My self-esteem is crappy but then I look at the reality of the photo and realise that I’m just a normal size. People like Nicki with their fake-ass fuckery just make her followers want to achieve something that she can’t even achieve naturally herself! And do you know what I would never try to influence anyone about my eating habits, because they aren’t anything to aspire to. I wonder how I’d feel if I edited the tit out of my image and had strangers telling me I looked UH-AMAZE-ING? I don’t know but I know for sure I don’t want to find out.
Absolutely agree with this 💯 but they all do it. Magazines etc. It’s messed with us for a long time. I follow some sw people who do shots of themselves in their underwear(which I personally wouldn’t ever do but I appreciate that they have the nerve to do it) and even though they’re a healthy weight they’ve still got a
Mum tum and cellulite etc. They look normal and that really helps me to see that.

Reactions: 11
No one has said she hasn’t a good figure - it’s her that nothing is ever good enough for, and she is always trying to change things, cover up things, photoshop things etc. It’s not being honest

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.