Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't want learn phonics? What a shock... they are 1 ffs just focus on building a vocabulary. The boys first teacher will have to unpick all this crap when they start school.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean... I hide in the kitchen sometimes to eat chocolate while she's not looking 🤣🤣 I wouldn't hide a sodding apple from my kids! Bloody well take three apples out. The amount of food I've started and basically just handed over to my child... I should be much thinner than I am😁
She hid an apple?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Is she for real - selling baby items for £4 then advertising a baby bank?

A new dress to stay in the house? This woman is such a wasteful bint! So date note included a kitchen photo shoot? 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
She hid an apple?!
When out on their family walk yesterday Chris was eating an apple but was hiding behind the pushchair so the boys didn't see and want some. I don't know why they couldn't have just two extra apples out with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She is not as comfortable in that dress as she makes out, shows a pic of her posing from the back, but then shows an online pic of a model wearing it and says “here is the front”. Why not post a pic of you wearing it from the front? And “Chris loves it too” screams insecurity. Doesn’t matter if Chris loves it or hates it, you’re wearing it!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s actually selling their first shoes 😫 why wouldn’t you keep them? I can understand people giving away (or selling in Fopps case) the majority of stuff as babies can have loads of stuff, but things like their first shoes/teddies/blankies etc would be cute to keep no?
How likely is it the boys both had the same size feet? Or did she just buy Grayson's size and duck Lawson as per.

When out on their family walk yesterday Chris was eating an apple but was hiding behind the pushchair so the boys didn't see and want some. I don't know why they couldn't have just two extra apples out with them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also why the boys were in pushchairs for a family WALK.

I mean... I hide in the kitchen sometimes to eat chocolate while she's not looking 🤣🤣 I wouldn't hide a sodding apple from my kids! Bloody well take three apples out. The amount of food I've started and basically just handed over to my child... I should be much thinner than I am😁
It's not like she doesn't have loads for her free fruit and veg box.

• Sad
  • Haha
duck me... pardon my French but more toys as apparently they don’t have enough outside toys. Is she not aware indoor toys can go outside??
We haven’t bought ours any outside toys because atm we aren’t currently In lockdown. Husband been furloughed and we don’t want to just spend for the sake of it Atm!

How likely is it the boys both had the same size feet? Or did she just buy Grayson's size and duck Lawson as per.

Also why the boys were in pushchairs for a family WALK.

It's not like she doesn't have loads for her free fruit and veg box.
Mine have the same size but then are identical soz flops

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is just an all time low, even for them. I don't care if I've not eaten all day, if my child wants my food - he has it 😪 what's next? Tesco value for the boys while they buy Waitrose?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You know, the very fact that we know she reads on here, because it's so bleedin' obvious, yet can stare into the camera on her Q and A part 2 and say she doesn't read these types of sites, just shows what sort of person she is.
I don't know about you but I couldn't tell a bare faced lie like that, let alone on camera and be so convincing to people that don't know ie her sheeples. But she knows we know and yet has no shame about the lies she tells along with manipulating her followers.
What sort of person does that so openly and for their own ends? It's so deceitful.

‘Mine don’t seem to want to do phonics, they want to do normal regular alphabet’ - wtf?! They are too young for phonics for a start but they learn what you teach them! Or whatever crappy YouTube alphabet video you put on! Why does she think they come fresh out of the womb already equipped with the knowledge and skills they need for life?! It’s like the ‘kick!’ commands the day Grayson learnt to walk - wtf Fopps! They are children just leave them alone to play and they will learn with gentle encouragement!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is just an all time low, even for them. I don't care if I've not eaten all day, if my child wants my food - he has it 😪 what's next? Tesco value for the boys while they buy Waitrose?
This has broke my heart, that’s actually neglect. If you’re kids are hungry you bleeping feed them. You’ll give them so many problems when they’re older due to under feeding, health and psychological.

It was like a lightbulb moment for me. I couldn’t understand why someone as narcissistic as Nikki didn’t like her mini me.
She didn’t want boys full stop But puts up with Grayson because he looks like his dad.

Reactions: 15
‘Mine don’t seem to want to do phonics, they want to do normal regular alphabet’ - wtf?! They are too young for phonics for a start but they learn what you teach them! Or whatever crappy YouTube alphabet video you put on! Why does she think they come fresh out of the womb already equipped with the knowledge and skills they need for life?! It’s like the ‘kick!’ commands the day Grayson learnt to walk - wtf Fopps! They are children just leave them alone to play and they will learn with gentle encouragement!
i doubt they even want to do normal regular alphabet they just want to play!

Fopps - primary school teachers actually advise parents not to teach phonics before kids start school because it means they have to reteach it correctly and try to get kids to unlearn bad habits, so you are not giving your boys a head start by doing it yourself now 🤣

Reactions: 16
"They don't have many toys for outside" she is kidding right? They have that cube thing, the car, scuttle bugs, all those balls they are OBSESSED with... All her toys are plastic so literally ANY can go outside and she has a tuff tray? I don't understand. Is she ordering more on purpose just to be a witch?

Oh and why has she got another set of (admittedly better because they are colourful!) balls when she already has a set in the ball pool?

• Angry
So she’s made a reference to joining TikTok yet more trying to justify her sad actions! And also saying there was no phones last night, bollocks! We have proof! She was on there at 23:30 to! And how highly filtered is that photo she’s loving all the ego boosting comments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.