Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just buys and buys in the hope she will find the elusive toy that will keep them “occupied” all day - it doesn’t work like that Fopps, they’re toddlers! It’s normal to only spend a few minutes with each toy.

Reactions: 12
She's unbelievable with the amount of unnecessary ordering. Its excessive even if we didn't find ourselves in the current situation we are in. What happened to letting the kids explore themselves? I have a 16mo boy who loves nothing better than playing with old cereal boxes and filling it with toys/emptying it. They dont need hundreds of toys - just some attention and praise!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She just buys and buys in the hope she will find the elusive toy that will keep them “occupied” all day - it doesn’t work like that Fopps, they’re toddlers! It’s normal to only spend a few minutes with each toy.
She doesn’t realise it’s something money can’t buy, her love, time and attention. Which unfortunately she does not have. To busy focusing on herself and getting dressed up for a night on her phone

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She will be raging though because her “friend” Chloe Lauren also posted about her date night last night and didn’t have to affiliate link anything about it for pennies. She also looked like she had a proper date night, posted a much better photo, and wasn’t on her phone all night. The jealousy will be hanging out of Fopps although she’ll pretend it isn’t. She hasn’t even commented or liked Chloe Lauren’s post although Chloe said nice things about Fopps (queue Fopps reading this and commenting to show she’s “not jealous”)

Reactions: 16
Getting that dressed up for a date night when you’re stuck at home is beyond idiotic. Only done for fawning comments of the sheep. The woman is demented!

Reactions: 27
She will be raging though because her “friend” Chloe Lauren also posted about her date night last night and didn’t have to affiliate link anything about it for pennies. She also looked like she had a proper date night, posted a much better photo, and wasn’t on her phone all night. The jealousy will be hanging out of Fopps although she’ll pretend it isn’t. She hasn’t even commented or liked Chloe Lauren’s post although Chloe said nice things about Fopps (queue Fopps reading this and commenting to show she’s “not jealous”)
Looking at her page you can totally see flopps is so eager to be like her and these younger Moms! She doesn’t realise she never will be

Reactions: 18
Just because you don’t post doesn’t mean you haven’t been online! We put our phones away at 8pm last night and I have just picked it up again!! I also have banned phones from our daily family walk, it’s not hard! She is so scared of missing out on something, she just can’t detach from the virtual world, that is extremely sad and to use your fav word....Nikki you are “obsessed “ with social media. You can’t even have an evening with the husband you claim to be “the one” without having to check your phone! Now on the beg for followers because you are dropping again and people are getting bored!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So all the accounts she is loving right now none of them are actually people she really knows or friends in real life, how sad she can't tag any small businesses or any of the accounts who have gifted her stuff!
And her 'friend' Chloe Lauren 🙄🙄🙄🙄 anyone with a pretty face and money Fopps regards as a 'friend' pathetic! She doesn't look any different on her 'date night' pic to me as she always has a face full of makeup 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed. To me it looked like something out of 'Footballers Wives'. Tanya Turner eat your heart out!🤮🤮

I'm with you on this one. My 40th isn't until November, but I don't hold out much hope of doing what I had planned, even if things improve. I'm not sure I'd feel safe going abroad. 39 for another year sounds good to me! 😁
ooh can I join the 39 again club, my birthday is August, I'll happily stay 39 another year 😂😘

Reactions: 10
I know she is bending slightly on the photo on the right but do you think the white dress has been edited? 👀 Or just well placed angle
inCollage_20200503_104718960.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How can she say “I forgot what it’s like to glam up” she literally gets glammed up everyday?! Never known anyone wear so much make up everyday, especially just to sit around the house!
Omg that picture above her head is of her hand and engagement ring.. Pure tack 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she’s made a reference to joining TikTok yet more trying to justify her sad actions! And also saying there was no phones last night, bollocks! We have proof! She was on there at 23:30 to! And how highly filtered is that photo she’s loving all the ego boosting comments
I saw where Tik Tok will be used by Brands to select “Influencers” to work with them apparently it’s a new way so hence her jumping on the Tik Tok wagon she doesn’t do anything without a motive

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.