Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the extension is thought out well.....a playroom in the kitchen???? Probably the most stupidest idea I’ve ever heard!! Clearly such a rushed decision

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So she put just a picture of her face on for date night to get people to blow smoke up her arse and her sheeples to tell her how 'gorgeous' she is how 'uhmazing' she looks.... :rolleyes: why no selfie of her and Chris enjoying said date night.. what about how they set the table, lit the candles, had lovely food and loads of wine ? Why???? because they probably had SW friendly meal....they probably sat on the sofa and ate it .... and she probably had a SMALL glass of wine because God forbid half or a full bottle has too many calories ..... ! I had never heard of that Chloe someone mentioned so had a nosey...Flopps so wants to be one of these young 'yummy mummies' (said tongue in cheek obvs!) ..... I notice the back of Chloe's house is how Fopps is having her's !! Wonder if she'll get decking and a hot tub.... :rolleyes:

Well spotted on the chair in the 'dress up' room.... I shared the pic of LJC playroom and low and behold Fopps has a chair in one of the same colours in her 'play room' ... how sad !!

More stuff for the boys I see ...... Do she not feel in the slightest bit ashamed or embarrassed the she is spending money like it's going out of fashion but tries to flog her much wanted for, precious TWIN boys first trainers for less than a tenner ? In this mornings posts alone we've seen a new dress (hideous btw - does absolutely NOTHING for her and like someone else said she has a decent figure).... she's also got the pop up ball pit tent, a new chair...... and that was all we saw before 10am today !!

When they go on a family walk they should WALK ...... and what is wrong with the boys wanting their food - if they are asking then they are obviously hungry...... or just want to try something...... she is so set and rigid with everything..... like she has a poker up her arse !!

So she’s bought or was given a new chair!!
It’s just greed. She’s also posted a picture of the sketch of this bloody extension 🙄 Beggy mcbeggy.
Also by the sketch it looks a lot bigger than what it actually is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like the now dining room will be their playroom... in the middle of the kitchen... I thought the extension was for the boys to have a big area to play? Her current dining area really isn’t that big, may as well have turned the office into the play room and moved it upstairs imo

Reactions: 12
That’s the thing though for me, that as women I think many of us struggle with our body image and maintaining a healthy weight. It’s a very common fight that most us have, whether we’re overweight, underweight, big tummy, fat thighs, too scrawny legs, too big boobs, too flat-chested...whatever....and that’s precisely where it just makes me so cross that people like Nicki, who put themselves out there as an influencer (regardless of what she calls it, that’s what she’s doing if she encourages followers to her content) photoshops and edits her pictures. It’s unrealistic and screws with peoples perceptions even more. Why oh why can’t she accept her body and face for what it is? I would be genuinely interested in a video from her that was about how to hide fat thighs, a larger bum, and cankles, with certain clothes styles, than I am a digitally enhanced image.

I have no issue with using makeup to enhance your features, or maybe adjusting the light on a photo if it was just a shady image (shady...geddit 🤪), but when you start editing and photoshopping that’s just really wrong and feeds into a narrative for women that is so unhelpful -physically and mentally.

I have attached an image that I took in my bedroom mirror this morning- I have put on a stone in the last 6 weeks and have been beating myself up about it (internal dialogue “You’ve gotten fat, you need to seriously restrict food intake this week, urgh see those belly rolls...etc”). My self-esteem is crappy but then I look at the reality of the photo and realise that I’m just a normal size. People like Nicki with their fake-ass fuckery just make her followers want to achieve something that she can’t even achieve naturally herself! And do you know what I would never try to influence anyone about my eating habits, because they aren’t anything to aspir
e to. I wonder how I’d feel if I edited the tit out of my image and had strangers telling me I looked UH-AMAZE-ING? I don’t know but I know for sure I don’t want to find out.
You look amazing..... and have a lovely figure...... 🥰 🥰

Reactions: 9
Her ‘pages to follow’ are a who’s who of the worst influencers 😂 it’s like she ran down the front page of Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the extension is thought out well.....a playroom in the kitchen???? Probably the most stupidest idea I’ve ever heard!! Clearly such a rushed decision
they'd be better off ditching the double cupboard in the middle of the room (aka 'island' 😂 😂 ) for starters.... but what a weird place to put a playroom - usually a playroom is just that, a separate room.... not a corner of an open space ? if they are having a dining table and seating area in the extension bit it is going to look so cluttered...... I don't think this has been well thought out at all ! I think she's seen all the other Insta mums with fancy kitchens/family space and said I want the same ..... except she hasn't the space..... I look forward to the end result - around Christmas the way we are going lol !!

Reactions: 17
Why oh why would you make a play space (because that's what it is. It isn't a room 🙄) in the kitchen?! Is she going to put a stair gate across the whole area? I would like to know how she plans on keeping them safe.

She talks like she is doing some big noble deed by giving the boys a "play room" in her kitchen.

Reactions: 15
Why oh why would you make a play space (because that's what it is. It isn't a room 🙄) in the kitchen?! Is she going to put a stair gate across the whole area? I would like to know how she plans on keeping them safe.

She talks like she is doing some big noble deed by giving the boys a "play room" in her kitchen.
I thought the bit with bifold doors and where the extension is going to be! Which would be much safer than ok the kitchen

Reactions: 9
Did I hear her properly, her fridge is going to be in the dining area? 😬

Surely she has architect plans for the builders so could have photocopied those and scribbled her furniture on

With all the toys they have, that space is tiny.
Making the whole kitchen/extension area a living space and her lounge the playroom would have been far better and less cramped. She might have been able to get a decent island then, instead of a cupboard

Attachments

Reactions: 13
and the fridge etc round the corner from the kitchen, in the dining area????? what a total waste of effort & money.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We decorated biscuits today. The kit came with instructions and a YouTube video on how to decorate them. My kids ignored it and made a total mess of their biscuits but they loved it and they were using piping bags and being quite intricate in a messy way. I don’t think she’d let them just get on with it! You’ve got to let them do it how they want else it’s not fun to them. Like when they mix the play doh colours and I die inside but smile on the outside 😂
Oh wow imagine fopps letting her boys do this? They would have to do it as per the instructions and she would tell Lawson that he is being messy and doing it wrong

Reactions: 7
So the fridge and oven are out of the kitchen and in the dining room?! Have I seen that right?!
What an absolute faff cooking is going to be?! So impractical?!

eta: also the drawn out plan makes the whole space look MASSIVE! Which judging by what we see her kitchen diner is now it won’t be THAT huge?!

I really wish she’d stop saying “well, it’ll keep them entertained for a bit, let’s see how long... not long likely” and the usual phrases about ‘entertaining’ kids. Why bother if they’re a burden?!

Reactions: 18
Please correct me if I am wrong but arent phonics for children who are learning to read and write? Why is she teaching them phonics at less than 2 years old??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They'd of been better leaving it exactly as it was.... removing that island because it's neither good to man nor beast haha ! Then they should of made the extension a play area come family living space.... so the TV moved from the dining room wall (not sure why you need one in there anyway?!) into the extension and then have some of those nice storage units with the colourful (or grey and white if she must!) baskets/canvas bags to keep toys in..... She really doesn't have a clue does she .... it looks like it's going to be a cluttered state !

Reactions: 14
No one has said she hasn’t a good figure - it’s her that nothing is ever good enough for, and she is always trying to change things, cover up things, photoshop things etc. It’s not being honest
I wasn’t saying anybody had said it it was more typing out loud :)

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t spent a night with her husband since lockdown began? Are we supposed to feel sorry for her? Most people can’t spend time with their partners at the moment because they are key workers!
But dont the boys go to bed at 7pm? Sorry, lockdown with white noise and thats it for the night?
My friend has an 8 month old and she puts her down at 7ish depending and then she will usually wake again just before midnight but she says thats good and still gives her an evening/night with hubby so what fopps is on about i dont know!

Reactions: 10
But dont the boys go to bed at 7pm? Sorry, lockdown with white noise and thats it for the night?
My friend has an 8 month old and she puts her down at 7ish depending and then she will usually wake again just before midnight but she says thats good and still gives her an evening/night with hubby so what fopps is on about i dont know!
Trying to be relatable but just lying through her arse. Her and Chris could have every evening together if she’d just get off her phone

I wasn’t saying anybody had said it it was more typing out loud :)
I know you didn’t - I meant you’d think someone had the way she gets on. She’s so insecure but tries to hide it because she’s so “positive” and “happy”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She‘s guarantees me a laugh every time does Nicki! Imagine starting a date night inside your own home with a full face of slap and a ridiculous pose facing the wall 😆 Then you spend another god knows how long photoshopping it, only to sit down and be unable to turn off your phone for fear of not being able to police your social media.

We’re having a Thai takeaway tonight as a treat. My preparation will include a hot bath and a fresh set of PJs, before turning my phone off bcos I have nothing to fear from doing that. There is unlikely to be any photographic evidence. God I love my life 😄
ha ha @caitlinbullen were having Chinese from our favourite takeaway and I certainly wont be wearing a floor length white dress as most of my sweet and sour sauce will end up on my dressing gown as I devour it!!! bet we never see this dress again!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.