Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @lexiloo for this suggestion....... 60 plus likes !! 😂 😂

These threads are moving faster and faster !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Does anyone know why madam isn't suppose to have caffeine? Because she's only allowed one cherry pepsi max a day.. ground breaking news 🙄

She's just waffling on about everything she's already said in the last few months.. using the premature birth card again. Addressing Tattle we know the truth 🙃. It's like she's pleading for our forgiveness in a subtle way..

I think this has already been covered, but she likes girl's names ending in L ...like Lola. And Isla... duck my life she's a dumb cow 😂😂😂😂

I also think she is a lying cow. I think she's had a fair few melt downs, especially when she was off her phone for a whole day. Funny how she has to go on about how grateful she is for having two kids...everything that has been spoken about on here the last few days she's pretty much covered, gym time etc. Boring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She also mentioned them being premature when rambling about Lawson talking more than Grayson but Grayson being quicker to walk. Also mentioned being a “first time mum” about 400 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know why madam isn't suppose to have caffeine? Because she's only allowed one cherry pepsi max a day.. ground breaking news 🙄

She's just waffling on about everything she's already said in the last few months.. using the premature birth card again. Addressing Tattle we know the truth 🙃. It's like she's pleading for our forgiveness in a subtle way..

I think this has already been covered, but she likes girl's names ending in L ...like Lola. And Isla... duck my life she's a dumb cow 😂😂😂😂

I also think she is a lying cow. I think she's had a fair few melt downs, especially when she was off her phone for a whole day. Funny how she has to go on about how grateful she is for having two kids...everything that has been spoken about on here the last few days she's pretty much covered, gym time etc. Boring!!
The Lola - Isla thing killed me... 'I like girls names that end in L..... you know like Lola... Isla.... Lily' 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I felt sorry for Lawson on the Insta post. An aeroplane had been spotted, Dinkydicky picked up Faveson and he and Fopps were pointing at the sky saying "look Faveson, an aeroplane '. Cut to Lawson who was wandering aimlessly around. Fopps says, oh he's not bothered about planes. Fair enough but why not pick him up too and let him see, give him a hug, make a fuss of him. He just seems to be pushed aside emotionally all the time.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She doesn’t have caffeine as it’s not good if you have endometriosis. I learned this off here & gave it up (bar one cup first thing!) and its really made a difference to my pain.

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t have caffeine as it’s not good if you have endometriosis. I learned this off here & gave it up (bar one cup first thing!) and its really made a difference to my pain.
Ah that’s really good your pain has reduced. She does have a lot of stuff with artificial sweeteners in. The Pepsi max, the grenade bars and the tons of fry light is full of chemicals. She’d be better off using her caffeine on a cup of black coffee. For somebody who is a fitness fanatic her diet isn’t that clean , when I had a personal trainer artificial sweeteners were the first thing she made me get rid of.

Reactions: 23
Place marking with popcorn 🍿

Ah that’s really good your pain has reduced. She does have a lot of stuff with artificial sweeteners in. The Pepsi max, the grenade bars and the tons of fry light is full of chemicals. She’d be better off using her caffeine on a cup of black coffee. For somebody who is a fitness fanatic her diet isn’t that clean , when I had a personal trainer artificial sweeteners were the first thing she made me get rid of.
First thing my PT did was try and get rid of all the bad SW habits I learnt

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I felt sorry for Lawson on the Insta post. An aeroplane had been spotted, Dinkydicky picked up Faveson and he and Fopps were pointing at the sky saying "look Faveson, an aeroplane '. Cut to Lawson who was wandering aimlessly around. Fopps says, oh he's not bothered about planes. Fair enough but why not pick him up too and let him see, give him a hug, make a fuss of him. He just seems to be pushed aside emotionally all the time.
Yes, I thought this too. No wonder he's "not bothered" about planes, poor kid probably doesn't get a look in. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Flying through these threads less than a week the last one 😂 you ladies make my day, have me in stitches. As always taking my seat!

Oh Nikki you do know how to make other mums feel great ‘i get massive joy when they’re happy with a new toy’ oh PLEASE!!!! You’re going to make some mum feel rubbish she can’t provide new toys!! Also it’s not joy they have zero idea if you gave them a cardboard box they’d have ‘joy’ on their faces you are such a show off 😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
See she has finally got over 153k followers, Shame she constantly has to go through follow loops or give aways to boost her following! Her numbers drop quite constantly otherwise!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.