Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you not share your food with your toddler? Surely that's how you teach kindness and sharing and developing an interest in other types of food. That just does not make sense to me, to hide what you're eating if it's not something they shouldn't have.

Reactions: 14
It’s all I ever notice. I’d have saved the cash on all the other stuff she’s had done and had them sorted before anything else! 🤣🤣
I've 'literally been obsessed' with what it is. I thought it was a tooth gem...it fits with her whole everything

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said even if the boys have just eaten they’ll always try to steal her food. If she gave them adequate portions maybe they wouldn’t have to!

Reactions: 20
I had been on the hunt for an instamum that was more my pitch: I've just turned 40 and had my third child just after she had the twins. I thought maybe an older mum might be more relatable to me. There is nothing relatable about her. It's all so forced and contrived.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion - Fopperholic - the only genuine thing about her is the desperation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I had been on the hunt for an instamum that was more my pitch: I've just turned 40 and had my third child just after she had the twins. I thought maybe an older mum might be more relatable to me. There is nothing relatable about her. It's all so forced and contrived.
I really think her sheep are all from her SW days. She has to desperately cling on to that, as well as snatch on to other genres (mum, beauty, fashion), but she is not good at any of them really

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New Thread time again lovelies ! 🥰 🥰

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.