Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluesky

Chatty Member
So I’m an ex consultant and used to work with nikki. I few things I know about her, this lovely kind person is...

Turning up to district meetings looking like a hooker doing that fake loud laugh to grab attention. Honestly her choice of footwear is as shocking as that laugh!!! She’d be there fawning over the Sw managers (who were basically the shittest managers I’ve ever known) where she would pathetically clap and laugh at their immature content (a bit like a Sw group). Don’t know about anyone else but if I sat in a managers meeting clapping each other like a bunch of seals I’d take a bag of haribos for the full childish effect! (AD)

Remember all the muscle food she used to fawn over?? Once she stopped getting it free she’s never ordered off them since. She was stood in her local once, where she rented with Chris, and he was overheard moaning about all the free meat they had in their fridge. fucking ungrateful twats! A local butcher who was just starting out gave her a couple of freebies for a bit of promo. Not much but he soon stooped as she didn’t promote him if she wasn’t getting a freebie so he was sacked off her grids! Fair play to that lad he’s running a roaring business now - it seems genuine hard work pays off, insta and YT does not come under that category!

BF before Chris was a Coke head, always smashed and getting high. Very well known for it around here. (Not Barry the blonde drip, can’t remember his name atm).

When she was going for her mortgage with Chris they were having problems getting a mortgage as they were both self employed but on paper it didn’t look like they earned that much. Karma has come back as corona now you want to claim off the gov you pair of tax dodgers. His parents also bailed them out and helped them get the mortgage on the welsbourne palace.

God forbid if you challenged her, had an opinion or disagreed with her. You would be in the crap for that. At one time (and I believe it stills goes on in the consultant only fb page) other consultants would be furious for her saying or filming something on SM. She would blast she’s the victim and only trying to help. Oh fuck off, if you’re that business savvy you’d know different and would act more professionally. She lost so many off her team that we’re just glad to see the back of her and I hear the ones that are now on new teams are all really happy now (despite the current situation obviously!)

I have never met anyone so vain in my life and that pot noodle ad would have killed her!!! I’m guessing they edited the pic (the whole in the belly). Keep on selling your soul nikki!

I don’t believe she was sacked as such but I think SW had so many complaints about the SW brand being compromised by her that she had to make a decision of work one day a week or become a fabulous internet sensation. I’ll leave that with you then guys .....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

notokhun

Chatty Member
Fopperholic #35 once upon a time she was happy fopping, now she's just social media flopping

*poor but my first and probably last thread suggestion 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Scullybob

VIP Member
I felt sorry for Lawson on the Insta post. An aeroplane had been spotted, Dinkydicky picked up Faveson and he and Fopps were pointing at the sky saying "look Faveson, an aeroplane '. Cut to Lawson who was wandering aimlessly around. Fopps says, oh he's not bothered about planes. Fair enough but why not pick him up too and let him see, give him a hug, make a fuss of him. He just seems to be pushed aside emotionally all the time.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I can’t bring myself to sit through any more of her shit, but going by what you have all said...

1. you shouldn’t have to tell anyone that you are a nice person, people can make an assumption for themselves based on what they see. The fact you have to keep clarifying that you are a nice person probably means that you aren’t.

2. people (not trolls) will have an opinion based on what you choose to show online, you choose some pretty shocking bits Nikki, so I don’t believe your life is any better off camera.

3. the fact that you constantly online either posting or just sat online also shows how empty your life must be. If you were that happy and content you wouldn’t need constant stranger validation and post things that will make strangers gush over you.

4. you also lie about your weight to make yourself feel better, again your own issue. Nobody gives a toss what you weigh.

5.As my old nan would have said, when you air your dirty Laundry in public, you are instantly giving people The right to an opinion. This doesn’t make them jealous, trolls or wrong. It just means they didn’t agree with you. Believe it or not, this is ok!! If you don’t like peoples opinions then hang your laundry up indoors. At nearly 40 you should realise that we live in a country of free speech. Learn to ignore and move on rather than retaliating and getting salty. Again your own insecurities.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

JJusa69

VIP Member
Lawson crawls across the stupid coloured paper game

"seriously Lawson?.... I've got one that concentrates and focuses and one that doesn't"

Fuck right off. She just hates that child! She's not even trying to hide it now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

lexiloo

VIP Member
silence from fopps on all SM platforms, she must be letting deuxchebs dip his micro penis in quark for a syn free dirty treat for them both ;) happy fopping!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

lexiloo

VIP Member
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Imagine !! Thing is .... she DOES NOT have to come here and read stuff ... none of them do.... hardly bullying Nicola......

imagine being someone who lives on their phone rather than spending time with their kids just so they can police comments and delete opinions that do not kiss their arse or make them feel self important

imagine being someone who accepts any freebie that blows their way just to seem relevant yet makes a piss poor job of advertising them every single time

imagine being someone who is so shallow and vapid that they make an actual plastic barbie doll seem educated

imagine basing your opinion of everything and everyone on how "gorrrrjus" and "uhmazing" and "thin" they are

imagine fan girling reality TV stars and big time influencers round the clock in the hopes of being noticed and raising your profile

imagine living your life desperately trying to fit in as a social media darling and failing so miserably you have an entire list of threads on a trash site dedicated to you

now thats SAD

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Fopperholic #35: what a hash, confused her brows for her lash. Please swipe up to give me some cash!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I personally believe the way she treats the boys stems down to the fact that she believes that Grayson “needs” her more. Now, we all know that she has made a rod for her own back with the blatant favouritism of him and the constant “he will only settle with me “ (when it suits her of course). Lawson has been left to get on with it. She had basically admitted this week, that Chris isn’t fully hands on and isn’t around as much when he works (he also admitted that in one of his posts), but now is the time that she should be trying to develop a better bond with him. Take Lawson for a walk on his own, leave Grayson with daddy (she can’t spill the BS either because she said Grayson is going to daddy more). Rather than have breakfast alone, use that as an opportunity to have one-one time with him and then swap so both boys are treated equally. It saddens me to watch Lawson, he looks lost and empty. The most animated I have seen him was with the hose yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Kneadwine

I wish I possessed some self discipline, as, despite not following her I have this constant urge to see what she’s up to every day 🙈

If she wasn’t so shallow and self centred, I would actually feel really sorry for her.
Her constant need for attention and admiration must be totally exhausting.
Her content is so sporadic. It’s quite obvious she sees others and immediately thinks ‘I have to do that/buy that’
Like the Tuff trays, and the puddle suits and wellies. Quite obviously copied from Chelsea who is a natural mother. Her house has age appropriate toys all over the place and she lets her twins take the lead. Her boys aren’t treated like performing monkeys, they are naturally animated and absorbing everything. Why, when doing the colour match activity the other day did she not just concentrate on the primary colours? It’s all so forced with Fopps. We see Fopps do things once (badly) and then it’s straight onto the next thing. Never to be repeated.
I’m sure I’ve only seen them all sit down as a family for meal once, and it was so awkward to watch.
There’s nothing cohesive about that family. Chris is either absent or forced to make a contribution which he very obviously feels obliged to do. He’s even more awkward around the boys than she is.
Their relationship seems so forced. Do they even have any kind of relationship when she’s always on her phone? How on earth does she find the time to be constantly filming, uploading, commenting on other influencers grids (ok, I know she’s not an influencer - apparently 🙄), deleting and blocking on all of her social media platforms, buying stuff online, applying make up.........🤷🏼‍♀️
I haven’t watched any of her You Tube videos recently and missed some stories from Thursday as I worked 12 hours (Yes, Fopps - real, frontline work) but from what I gather she mentioned Tattle at some point? I bet that was a difficult call to make because she knows, from mentioning it before that some of her sheep will migrate over here and see the light.

I have a grandson a year older than the twins and it would break my heart if my daughter acted like her. My daughter keeps him up on a Thursday night and takes him to the front door in his PJ’s to clap for the keyworkers. He loves it! Does Fopp even mention the impact this crisis has on anyone but herself and her inability to get to Costa or Soft play?

Sorry, I know this has all been said before but I really felt the need to express how I feel and I can’t sleep so twas a good opportunity 🤣
She makes my blood boil!
As you were...........

• Heart
Reactions: 42

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
‘Do you want to use the spatula?’ What the fuck answer is she expecting? ‘Oh no thanks mummy pass me the slotted spoon!’ Twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
I think it's such a shame that she got more offended about her baby being called ginger than being called a god-awful parent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41