Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way those Balenciaga trainers are real if she’s off out for a walk and they’ve got mud on them! She wouldn’t dare let them get dirty if they were real. I don’t get why she can only go for a walk if the boys are napping. Does Chris not have them on his own? Then again Fopps doesn’t really.

Reactions: 18
Trying to be relatable but just lying through her arse. Her and Chris could have every evening together if she’d just get off her phone

I know you didn’t - I meant you’d think someone had the way she gets on. She’s so insecure but tries to hide it because she’s so “positive” and “happy”
You’re right she’s terribly insecure and she really needn’t be. That’s why she does her videos because she needs the adulation. She needs counselling herself!

Reactions: 19
So the "playroom" will be at the bottom of the kitchen, where the dining room is now? And not in the new extension? Well surely the boys are just going to spread their toys all over their play area and all over her kitchen? I thought the new extension was the playroom then at least you can shut the doors! I'm confused, again 😂😂

Reactions: 19
This extension has not been thought through at all. Chris’ plan of it in that drawing was way off, they clearly think it’s going to much bigger than it will be and are trying to cram an awful lot into it.

I think they’ve built it in a way that meant they avoided needing planning permission and in doing so haven’t actually had a proper architect do up plans for them, just their builder mate who has literally just said yeah I can stick an extra 6 feet on for you. A playroom in a kitchen? Are they crazy? How dangerous will that be! And the kitchen halfway into the dining space? Whyyyy? It’s going to look awful.

She really would have been so much better making either the existing lounge or office an actual playroom where at least they’d be safe.

Reactions: 20
She might aswell have a big lounge/diner/kitchen and use her current lounge as the playroom. At least she can shut them in which she obviously wants to do!
keep restricting those boys Fopps, you’re doing a grand job 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #35 - the boys new ‘playroom’ is as small as her island and deuxchebs package
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Again - daddy bought them the chocolate. Stopping talking about every thing Chris does for them as if it is a bad thing.

1) there is nothing wrong with the boys having a fruit shoot / chocolate etc

2) stop undermining your husband

Reactions: 30
Again - daddy bought them the chocolate. Stopping talking about every thing Chris does for them as if it is a bad thing.

1) there is nothing wrong with the boys having a fruit shoot / chocolate etc

2) stop undermining your husband
She's making Chris the relatable one not her!! Why was the need to say the chocolate was for them to share ? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ not a crime to give your child a whole bar to themself 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂 dont do it - you’ll look weird, everyone will be able to tell, and you’ll seem like a twit 🤣
To be honest people think I’m a twit anyway. This filtering sh*t... why do people do it?! They look ridiculous and we can all tell it’s filtered. I don’t get why people do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still starving the kids I see.
That roll up probably amounts to 1 slice of crustless bread. I rice cake and 1 cherry tomato.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She just buys and buys in the hope she will find the elusive toy that will keep them “occupied” all day - it doesn’t work like that Fopps, they’re toddlers! It’s normal to only spend a few minutes with each toy.
she just buys. You see it with many people on Instagram. They buy and buy and buy. Its like they are trying to fill a empty vessel ... yet as much as they pour in - it’s still empty at the end. As for her figure ..yes she’s slim but her figure is normal and it’s nothing to fan girl over. There are some girls on Instagram that have amazing bodies. Christine Mcguiness is one who's figure is amazing. She’s a airhead and totally narcissistic but her body is amazing. Fopps is just normal and nothing special. Very average.

I used to be a buyer and it was due to my anxiety and crippling self esteem. So I know that fopps is trying to fill a void. Yet buying nothing over the last 6 weeks myself as actually made me feel better about myself. I’m reading more books, spending more time with my family and seeing things more clearly. I am falling back in love with whats Priceless in life and it feels great x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just spent an educational 10 mins downloading a photoshop app and editing this mornings mirror shot! I mean I’m tit at it...obvs (cut me some slack- I’m a bank manager by trade not a bloody artist). Nonetheless I have lost that stone that I’ve put on in lockdown and all my social media friends will think I’m super-skinny.

Now that I’m a skinny witch on the internet I might go mad and have a chocolate bar and a glass of wine alongside my Thai Curry tonight. Afterall, if I put on a few pounds I can lose em tomorrow courtesy of his clever new app I have.

Winning at life today 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry to be crude but I bet this made her wetter than deuxchebs.... 😂😂 her sleb mum 'friend' giving her a shout out 🙈🙈🤢🤢
Wtf has she done with her eyes ..... she looks like she belongs in the next instalment of twilight. Massive photoshop/filter fail

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stop giving her ideas on the play room guys, we need to see this tit shown unravel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.