Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me too I have bloody everything. I’m that weirdo that even has the two pregnancy sticks that I took for my two girls. I know that’s weird
I don't think it's weird. I have my pregnancy sticks too.. I longed for a baby for many years. It's a momento of the realisation of a dream coming true!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a theory that she favours one kid over the other (allegedly!) because the one she favours seems to act “well behaved” and “follows the rules” without playing up, a “performing monkey” type child. The other one seems like he has a strong independent mind and “defies” her and is “messy” or whatever other crap doesn’t fit into her perfect routine/lifestyle/play style/house. What she doesn’t realise is, that kid is so clever! She should nurture his natural independence.
I think you’re right. Out of the two I think Lawson has the cutest features.

Reactions: 18
Both of the twins are cuties. Children develop at different rates. Grayson walked earlier and Lawson is speaking earlier.

it does seem wrong to me that they have so much stuff online about them at such a young age. They will not be able to consent to sharing videos/photos until they are much older. Nikki has made the decision to do this as part of her social media career. Neither of them especially seem to enjoy being filmed but suppose it is normal for them.

Mummy blogging seems a weird world to me. What happens to your career when your children grow up or when they decide they don’t want to be photographed/filmed anymore?

Reactions: 20
Both of the twins are cuties. Children develop at different rates. Grayson walked earlier and Lawson is speaking earlier.

it does seem wrong to me that they have so much stuff online about them at such a young age. They will not be able to consent to sharing videos/photos until they are much older. Nikki has made the decision to do this as part of her social media career. Neither of them especially seem to enjoy being filmed but suppose it is normal for them.

Mummy blogging seems a weird world to me. What happens to your career when your children grow up or when they decide they don’t want to be photographed/filmed anymore?
So many kids are growing up like this now, shoved on social media from the get go without their consent, and because it’s a relatively new thing we don’t yet know the lasting damage this will have on the children when they grow up. Children of the Meldrums and MOD/FOD seem to communicate with their parents through the phone, because they don’t know any other way. I suspect Grayson and Lawson are already doing it, they are so used to seeing their mum with a phone in front of her face. There’s not enough freebies in the world worth me subjecting my children to that, problem is f Flopps will ever realise this it will be too late and the damage is already done, it’s clear as day Lawson already isn’t emotionally connected to her.

Reactions: 16
Must have been around the time they were on their family walk ?!! Wow.... quick stories of the kids to show what a wonderful time they are and the rest of the time checking her phone :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I got blocked yesterday while she was on that family walk her and Chris must hardly talk cos she is constantly on that phone why not leave it at home when going for a family walk also if the boys are wanting food obviously they are hungry after their tiny portion slimming world meals who hides food from their children it's shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s sharing her uhmazing YouTube channel on her stories. Has she hidden the thumbs down number 😂 she’s such a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got blocked yesterday while she was on that family walk her and Chris must hardly talk cos she is constantly on that phone why not leave it at home when going for a family walk also if the boys are wanting food obviously they are hungry after their tiny portion slimming world meals who hides food from their children it's shocking
She said she hides food?

Reactions: 4
Looks like a wedding around the early noughties not a couple of years ago!
Agreed. To me it looked like something out of 'Footballers Wives'. Tanya Turner eat your heart out!🤮🤮

The weather is hit and miss in bleeping June 🙄 lovely idea that was put to her and she just shoots it down 😑

My 40th Birthday is on June 4th, any plans I had I've come to terms with we probably won't be doing them until later in the year if at all! Yes it's sad and I'm allowed to be upset for myself but I've had my moment of woe is me now I'm the same as you Dannie I'm staying 39 for another year 😜
I'm with you on this one. My 40th isn't until November, but I don't hold out much hope of doing what I had planned, even if things improve. I'm not sure I'd feel safe going abroad. 39 for another year sounds good to me! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here’s some accounts I’m loving AKA here are some people that I’m begging to follow me or notice me. Rosie Ramsey again 🙄 and Mrs Hinch! Like she gives a tit about old Fopps.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean... I hide in the kitchen sometimes to eat chocolate while she's not looking 🤣🤣 I wouldn't hide a sodding apple from my kids! Bloody well take three apples out. The amount of food I've started and basically just handed over to my child... I should be much thinner than I am😁

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Here’s some accounts I’m loving AKA here are some people that I’m begging to follow me or notice me. Rosie Ramsey again 🙄 and Mrs Hinch! Like she gives a tit about old Fopps.
It’s funny because Rosie is really not the kind of account that is in any way similar to hers at all, total opposite. So clearly just for the follows

Most of the accounts she has recommended Iv unfollowed long before now 🤣 shes is close on my unfollow list... not sure how much more I can take! Hiding food from growing toddlers?! Jesus that’s a new low for me!!

Phonics on a Sunday - have a day off ffs!

By 9.30am she’s done multiple stories and is pressuring her kids into learning something that’s she’s delivering in a horrendous way. Just have a day off.

Put your phone down, snuggle on the sofa, just enjoy each other and look at your children properly as opposed to through the screen.

She’s missing everything by filming everything. bleeping sad as.

Reactions: 22
Oh bless them. We commened very recently on here that Chris never pays her any attention, or compliments her etc, And here he is bless him, with his one syllable, one word, caveman style bit of attention for her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.