Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was gifted!!!!

A % is going to charity not all of it!!
Wow she's really dragging them through the mud just now isn't she? Chris must be mortified.

Regardless of all the prams she's selling, why on earth is she getting rid of their toot toot cars, they could play with them for atleast another year or so 🤯
I wouldn't dream of selling half of that tit. Footmuffs ffs!!??

Give them to bleeping charity you tight, greedy midden!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'd say in the last couple weeks alone she's spent at least £200 on stuff she's an absolute disgrace ..... makes me so angry and then sharing stuff for to advertise and encourage people to donate to the food/baby bank .... I hope they run out of money and can't afford to finish the extension and have to live like it for months..... she deserves all she gets she can duck #bekind !
Wouldn’t that be just brilliant! Her trying to explain why they haven’t got enough cash to finish the extension, saying ‘Oh my 2 babies enjoy the messy play of the mud in the garden and open plan areas’.. This will definitely not be the image she wants to portray, poor little princess🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t actually think she could get any lower. I can’t believe she is selling gifted items

Reactions: 17
She's also selling tommee tippee tit which she was a brand ambassador for. She's absolute scum. I hope she gets some serious backlash for this

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Oh god absolutely disgusted she’s selling gifted items. One thing she isn’t is skint as it was mentioned earlier all she’s done is spend lately so zero sympathy from me! On the recent photo of the boys in the garden on IG What a weird thing to say ‘can you imagine them out round town together?’ Well no I can’t really because they are 1 year old and not even at school yet! What planet is this beggy witch on??🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
And this is her reply. Then she left. Rude cow 😡

I wanted to ask her to confirm if it is 100% that she’s donating. 🤔

And she’s blocked me 😂😂
She's just a rude skanky stuck up witch who's just trashy and cheap..... be interesting if you copied that message to baby bank to say you should be getting a big monetary donation soon !

Reactions: 24
It would make more sense to hold on to the items until they can accept them in a few weeks rather than sell for a fraction of the cost and donate the cash anyway, as there is no way the cash would buy the same item!

Reactions: 22
I wonder if the boys are allowed a Easter egg this weekend or maybe she’ll just give them a melon instead as they’re OBSESSED with it! 🙄 Grayson won’t want a chocolate egg he prefers fruit! 🥱

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Someone with knowledge of the Warwick area needs to send that to the spotted page and along with the reply she sent. The witch needs bringing down. She is lower than a snakes belly.

And don't quote me but that toot toot garage may have been a gift for the boys off one of her relatives 🤔 she hates the toys that make noise 🙄 I hope karma is rolling up her sleeves ready for her 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.