Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this is something the press would be interested in? I am actually blown away that she is selling gifted items. It sticks in your throat when these so called influencers get free stuff, but this takes it to another level.

Also why sell those cars? She is treating the boys toys like she does her clothes, once seen she can’t show them for a second time. I’m disgusted with her today!!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
My daughter plays with her toot too garage most days and she’s nearly 3! They will love that in a few months when they start using their own imagination to play (yes Fopps you don’t need to dictate how they play) she is a joke!!! Don’t even get me started on selling GIFTED prams! She needs telling 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her behaviour is deplorable. Not only is she selling gifted items she’s encouraging unneeded traveling (I get that people need prams but not toys)

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Far longer than that. My wee man loved all his until at least 4 maybe 4 and a half 😳 she will end up buying them again
My kid is 4 going on 5 and he STILL loves them. They're not even 2 yet and she's getting rid of toys that they can play with like that activity table. If she left them to it, those boys could and would have hours of fun exploring those toys. How could her sheep refer to her as mom goals is lost on me. She's bleeping absurd and wasteful!

Reactions: 25
Before children money burnt a hole in my pocket but since having them I’ve had to teach myself to budget. I suspect she’s going to have to do this now. If they’re selling things like that I suspect they will be struggling which does make me feel bad for them but equally I feel if they’ve been embellishing their tax returns it serves them right!

Reactions: 14
What is she going to put in the playroom 🤷🏼‍♀️ it will be full of Instagram pose pieces rather than littered with toys 😞

Reactions: 16
There’s got to be someone who it can be reported to! Shame there’s not a “spotted Warwickshire” on Facebook everyone gets outed on the spotted posts! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My kid is 4 going on 5 and he STILL loves them. They're not even 2 yet and she's getting rid of toys that they can play with like that activity table. If she left them to it, those boys could and would have hours of fun exploring those toys. How could her sheep refer to her as mom goals is lost on me. She's bleeping absurd and wasteful!
Yeah they are great wee toys I actually loved them myself.

Reactions: 7
Maybe The Mirror would like to do an update article on Fopperbollocks Budget Mum with her £550 Gucci trainers and all her non essential buys during CV ! :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Before children money burnt a hole in my pocket but since having them I’ve had to teach myself to budget. I suspect she’s going to have to do this now. If they’re selling things like that I suspect they will be struggling which does make me feel bad for them but equally I feel if they’ve been embellishing their tax returns it serves them right!
I personally have zero sympathy for her.... she is buying stuff as quickly as she appears to be trying to sell it ! She is not struggling to buy food if her 'cook crap with Fopps' videos are anything to go by ...... the boys have had something new almost every day - she's had joggers and this is only stuff we've seen..... the kitchen hasn't been shown yet but that's around another £60 spent..... they have probably both been getting 'cash in hand' type jobs and declaring minimum.... so no sorry no sympathy from me........ people who can't afford even the basic food to feed their families get my sympathies.. and people who've lost their jobs or businesses...... she's just a show off and if she hadn't shown off all the things she's bought I may of had a bit of sympathy but trying to sell gifted items is just disgraceful....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I personally have zero sympathy for her.... she is buying stuff as quickly as she appears to be trying to sell it ! She is not struggling to buy food if her 'cook crap with Fopps' videos are anything to go by ...... the boys have had something new almost every day - she's had joggers and this is only stuff we've seen..... the kitchen hasn't been shown yet but that's around another £60 spent..... they have probably both been getting 'cash in hand' type jobs and declaring minimum.... so no sorry no sympathy from me........ people who can't afford even the basic food to feed their families get my sympathies.. and people who've lost their jobs or businesses...... she's just a show off and if she hadn't shown off all the things she's bought I may of had a bit of sympathy but trying to sell gifted items is just disgraceful....
💯 👏 and the Ikea kitchen is now on her FB page :rolleyes:

Just waiting for the "so many people have asked........" followed by link /swipe up 🖕

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
God she makes my blood boil... if she has as much money as she says she does she should give them to a bloody baby bank not sell them! Especially when they were gifted.

Reactions: 16
💯 👏 and the Ikea kitchen is now on her FB page :rolleyes:

Just waiting for the "so many people have asked........" followed by link /swipe up 🖕
I'd say in the last couple weeks alone she's spent at least £200 on stuff she's an absolute disgrace ..... makes me so angry and then sharing stuff for to advertise and encourage people to donate to the food/baby bank .... I hope they run out of money and can't afford to finish the extension and have to live like it for months..... she deserves all she gets she can duck #bekind !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What the hell has she needed 3 prams for in the last 19 months?? We had just the once baby so I know we're not as superior as Fopps and her TWO babies but we have just the one pram, it reclined all the way back and had a little bassinet thing for when she was a newborn and then it sits up for now and rotates round 🤷🏻‍♀️ it is a Silver Cross pram and cost about £700 new so she is crackers if she thinks she is getting £600 second hand!
I had one lie flat stroller thing from birth to about 3 years old! It was £50!!

Reactions: 13
honestly just when you think she can't get any worse she pulls another clanger out of her designer knock off bag!! she really has no clue what a twit she is does she? As if its not bad enough she's selling gifted items she is also expecting people to send the money over before having a look at them and just pick them up from outside her house....who the hell does she think she is???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.