Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have short term memory loss? How many more times does she need to be told about the fact we’re in a pandemic? That the NHS staff are on their knees and begging members of the public to stay home? That unnecessary online ordering needs to stop to protect delivery drivers and significantly reduce the spread of the virus? She’s been told over and over and over again, yet here we are with another video full of affiliate links so people can order bleeping lipstick online!!! LIPSTICK... TO WEAR IN THE bleeping HOUSE CAUSE WE’RE IN A LOCK DOWN.

She needs her bleeping head checked, she’s the most brain dead bleep alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Are many people actually wearing make up at the moment? I don’t wear much anyway and only usually wear lipstick if going out in the evening. I don’t think lipstick is high on many people’s priority list at the moment.

Imagine if the boys get into her lipstick collection and do some ‘painting’! Screw the paint sticks, these ones are much better!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.