Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there won’t be any family quiz tonight...she’ll be too busy glued to tattle so she can jump on any more Facebook posts demanding they are deleted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha don't be silly. The highchairs will never be sold. She will always need the boys strapped in while eating their rations until they leave home...can you imagine if they got down from the table and squashed food into the velvet sofa...she'd be having them adopted!!!!
You're right, silly me, she will use them every day for the next few years and then sell them 'as new' & 'hardly used' cause she is such a beg!

Reactions: 12
I'm actually disgusted. The baby bank are looking for double push chairs. But she won't wait and give it to them for free. They won't see 1 penny of that money. It'll be straight to Amazon for her to buy yet more plastic tit for the boys.... I mean her and Chris to play with. Because the boys sure as hell aren't playing with the stuff.

Reactions: 19
She will be doing a Daniella Westbrook soon, trotting out in her Balenciaga trainers and flogging her Dyson #skint 😂

• Haha
Regardless of all the prams she's selling, why on earth is she getting rid of their toot toot cars, they could play with them for atleast another year or so 🤯
Where can I find this please? I've looked on FB marketplace but can't find anything or Fopps 😑 just wanting to have a nose 👃🏻

Reactions: 6
This has now been added on to the photo album on her for sale post on facebook market place 🙄 how can she not grasp that it's disgraceful behaviour
She’s constantly has to try and justify her actions!!

Reactions: 14
This has now been added on to the photo album on her for sale post on facebook market place 🙄 how can she not grasp that it's disgraceful behaviour
Lying Cow fails to add how small a % she ‘plans‘ on donating though :sneaky:

She’s constantly has to try and justify her actions!!
The way she says "donate the money" makes it sound like she's giving the baby bank all the money, but we know she won't be. Love the shout-out to her sheep for making her aware of the post. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 13
If she's does donate a (small) % to the baby bank she will no doubt have a local photographer there for the handover of the giant cheque - there is no way she would do it without getting adulation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If she was that generous she could’ve just done a giveaway on Instagram but no she wants to pocket the money!!

Reactions: 15
But she isn’t donating all the money to the charity is she? She said only a % and wouldn’t even state what percentage that would be! She’s just raging she’s been called out for her greedy behaviour again.

Reactions: 18
She makes it sound like she’s giving every penny to them when on the post it states %!

Reactions: 12
Still had a result though, as now she’ll have to give them all the money for it, when she had no intention of doing that 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Brilliant....so pleased to know that she knows we’re always holding her to account.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.