Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i Think it’s honestly the worst thing these influencers can do is sell their gifted stuff. I actually makes me feel really uneasy about them. Why sell it if you were gifted it why not donate?

I worked in retail before and you’d get clothes for fre to wear and in our contract your get sacked if you sold it on 🤷‍♀️

I work in retail and we can buy clothes very very cheaply and the rules are the same - get caught selling and you get sacked. Its that simple. Hopefully when it is brought to brands attention that she is selling gifted stuff and they won't work with her anymore.

Reactions: 14
She’s saying the baby bank aren’t accepting donations due to covid. The local buy sell pages near me aren’t letting people do selling at the moment for the same reason so surprise she has been able to post all of that stuff in the first place!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her sister has been on and posted about it not being kind. That old chestnut.

It should have been clearer in the post that’s she’s already selling another two prams for about £800 so really no need to be selling the gifted one and that she has form for selling on gifted stuff before all this virus stuff. She’s just greedy.

Reactions: 15
She’s obviously been onto them demanding it be taken down ! Can you imagine her “don’t you know who I am!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s obviously been onto them demanding it be taken down ! Can you imagine her “don’t you know who I am!!”
The gossip will get around the town that she's been posted... I'm sure there's a fair few who can't stand her who will be happy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Get it in a different spotted group. I'm going to email cosatto. She's bleeping disgusting. No one else gets money for nothing cos we have bloody morals! Disgusting bleeping cretin

Reactions: 22
She's put the boys on the advert for the pram on the marketplace 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nevermind her open Instagram, full of the boys 🙄

Reactions: 21
I'm going to send the screenshot of her reply to the baby bank...claiming they cant accept pram donations so she is going to do a cash donation, well hopefully they should expect at least 75%?? She has no shame. Cosatto gifted her the high chairs as well...they will be up for sale soon!!

Get it in a different spotted group. I'm going to email cosatto. She's bleeping disgusting. No one else gets money for nothing cos we have bloody morals! Disgusting bleeping cretin
I’ve message 3 others!!

• Heart
I’ve message 3 others!!
Nice one! Keep us updated. I'm invested. And so so angry about it!!!

I'm going to send the screenshot of her reply to the baby bank...claiming they cant accept pram donations so she is going to do a cash donation, well hopefully they should expect at least 75%?? She has no shame. Cosatto gifted her the high chairs as well...they will be up for sale soon!!
Keep us informed!

Reactions: 18
Ha don't be silly. The highchairs will never be sold. She will always need the boys strapped in while eating their rations until they leave home...can you imagine if they got down from the table and squashed food into the velvet sofa...she'd be having them adopted!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice one! Keep us updated. I'm invested. And so so angry about it!!!

Keep us informed!
Will do! Still waiting on Cosatto replying about gifted products and emailed the ASA to ask about how influencers declare gifted products and then sell them so technically getting more earnings for the 1 item. I'm hoping it all comes back to bite her on the size 8 ass (she wishes)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.