Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
some of chris' pics are filtered though they make the boys look like they have an awful fake tan

My guess is this before picture makes her look bigger than she ever has been, she isn't sat up straight so she looks bigger, she has picked a picture with a deal angle. I'm betting all her other "before" pictures she looks fine. Like you say someone like her would have lots of before pictures. What has annoyed me is her "after" isn't her now, we have all seen how big her bum and thighs actually are. She should use a picture from after America! All her sheep are saying how gorgeous she looks but she has stretched and filtered it no end. So how can you compare her before and after pictures.
i was gonna say who dares to ask for a natural un-posed unfiltered pic but then realised it would be a waste of time as Nikki the Prikki non-essential shopper would not have any

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nikki....STOP BUYING tit!!!!! Do you know how many people that you continue to put at risk 😡😡.

I was having a virtual coffee morning with my friends the other day and a couple of them mentioned that they have been getting what I’d class as unnecessary stuff delivered. I need a new washing line because mine has snapped but i want to get a rotary airier to save space but I’m trying to hang on because of the weather still not being great and I dont want to put someone at unnecessary risk just because I want to hang my clothes outside!

Reactions: 7
Oh metal spoons another essential order 😐 what would she do without us horrible trolls giving her parenting advice 😐

Reactions: 12
I see she wrote another F**king essay she especially writes essays when she wants to tell the world how wonderful and perfect she thinks she is.

knew the two sentences wouldn't last long.

I like the Tiny tribe uk (I think thats what they are called) they use a few words because that's all that is needed for instagram...its a photo social media platform not an essay one. none of them are meant for essays...how she does not know that when it is her "job" don't bullshit Nikki we know you see it as a job.

I really wanna do a Fopps irony account and if she sends me a cease and desist and she will receive it back at her front door shredded...my Assistant would eat her for breakfast before I even got my hands on her letter haha.

p.s. sorry for the essay :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Makes me laugh how she literally has just one ’before’ photo that is used repeatedly. She doesn’t even look that over weight on it, I’d say just normal! Also the excuse for not going into shops like charity shops because of having a double buggy is a load of crap. I had a side by side buggy and live in a tudor town with lots of shops having normal doorways rather than wider, it was never a problem for me. She just can’t lower herself to shop I’m charity shops or the pound shops

Reactions: 21
The woman has no patience with those boys. "You off again Lawson, oh you've just knocked the water over". The tone in her voice is disgusting!!!!! Honestly, she has really pissed me off this morning.

Also, what was the betting it was "syn free" jelly just incase the boys ate some...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
her constant commentary of stories makes her sound like a total tool, does she think we can't see for ourselves whats going on in them?
"are you trying to eat the jelly" - when not even looking at or touching the jelly
"are you off again Lawson oh you've just knocked the water over?"
its very odd, very unnatural and a whole lot cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those clips she’s posted from yesterday, Chris looks like he’s wearing women’s jeans 😂🙈 sorry but if my husband dressed like that I’d be telling him to sort it out. I’m embarrassed for him he looks awful. And they both claim they’re into fashion
She needs to be wearing those flip flops to go outside instead of her Gucci or whatever they are trainers. I never wear my own shoes to go out the back 😂

Omg that photo back out again. Ffs 🙄.

How sad is it that she's still harping on about an "achievement" (using that term verrrry loosely) that happened 20 bleeping years ago.

Pathetic, sad, freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve always wondered why she uses the same photo for the ‘before’.
The early 2000s were a different time though, I only had a film camera then and have a lot less photos of that time. You had to take film to the photo shop to get it developed. You didn’t get people to take load of photos of you and selfies weren’t really a thing. I’m 35 and this is making me feel old!

Reactions: 11
Also......JEANS...... AREN'T THEY HER RIVERISLAND ONES ???

The early 2000s were a different time though, I only had a film camera then and have a lot less photos of that time. You had to take film to the photo shop to get it developed. You didn’t get people to take load of photos of you and selfies weren’t really a thing. I’m 35 and this is making me feel old!
She probably thinks she looks stooning in it, despite being a bit chunkier.

I have more photos of me with my friends from nights out then than I do now! We loved the excitement of getting a disposable camera developed after a night out - people weren’t posey so there was always funny ones 😂

Reactions: 11
Do you know when you get a new colleague at work and everything they do is just not right, you just know that the job is not for them. That is how I feel watching Prikki, I cringe and wince constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it’s quite sad she needs to post pictures of herself to get compliments from her followers when it should be Chris making her feel good about herself, as well as obviously her having a better mental image of herself. For someone who claims she’s so confident she actually seems seriously insecure. She’s definitely put on a bit of weight and while I still think she looks fine she clearly isn’t happy with herself and hasn’t been for a while I reckon.

I always get the impression that her and Chris’s relationship had quite a shallow foundation mainly based on looks. She thinks he’s super fit and was attracted to the lifestyle he could offer and he was happy as she was blonde and ‘glamorous’. But they’re getting older, she’s had TWO babies since then and their life isn’t about going on nights out and holidays getting all dressed up anymore. The Botox, how much her face has changed (definitely lip fillers), the constant messing about with her hair, the fact she’s ALWAYS caked in make up even while self isolating, trying to dress 20 years younger, always buying new clothes and make up...it all just screams insecurity and that she’s trying to keep his attention. If I thought she did it all for herself then I wouldn’t care but I honestly do feel like she worries she has to look a certain way for him all the time and can never relax.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In the “after” photo (obviously months ago she doesn’t look like that now #thunderthighs) what’s with the foot to the side again?? I’m I missing something or is that purely to show off the brand logo? Oh surly not🙈

• Haha
Yeah I have very few photos from that era to be honest.

I hope this wasn’t originally “gifted” to her
I get why people sell stuff. We tend to sell our bigger baby items but if this was gifted I think that’s low! I gave my first son’s clothes to a friend and then saw her selling them on a few months after and I was a bit annoyed to be honest. I left her to it but I think it’s cheeky when you’ve been given them.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.