Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get why people sell stuff. We tend to sell our bigger baby items but if this was gifted I think that’s low! I gave my first son’s clothes to a friend and then saw her selling them on a few months after and I was a bit annoyed to be honest. I left her to it but I think it’s cheeky when you’ve been given them.
Agree completely. If you’ve bought it, do what you want with it

Reactions: 9
Obvs needing to get some pennies in
FFS! She goes threw prams like knickers. I had a really good pram (stokke) it did both my girls plus one cheaper buggy for second child as a runaround one for longer walks when she was 2 as she didn’t want to be in it for long and like to walk with us. What’s with the need for a million prams? Not bad when there all Free free free I suppose! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
£600 is a lot for this bundle I see people selling this kind of thing for 200/300 in fact we bought our twins double from Facebook sellers and paid about 250 car seats bassinet the lot
Because she's a greedy witch trying to get the maximum amount - if she stopped unnecessary spending then she wouldn't be so greedy to get as much as possible ! So far this morningalone we've seen new spoons, new magnetic letters and new sticker books !! She really is OBSESSED with spending !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
£600 good lunch to her getting that.....people won’t pay that when they can get new for not much more. Someone’s desperate for some money 🤣
No way will she get that. I just sold my iCandy double, with two carrycot/bassinet things (whatever they're called) two main seats, convertors, raincovers for all seats, car seat and isofix base, and got £250

So yeah

Good luck Nicola

Reactions: 17
She needs to be wearing those flip flops to go outside instead of her Gucci or whatever they are trainers. I never wear my own shoes to go out the back 😂
Chris's shoes are probably too small for her we've all seen her wotsit toe 😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No way will she get that. I just sold my iCandy double, with two carrycot/bassinet things (whatever they're called) two main seats, convertors, raincovers for all seats, car seat and isofix base, and got £250

So yeah

Good luck Nicola
The annoying thing is she probably will as some sheep will probably pay it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The annoying thing is she probably will as some sheep will probably pay it.
Wonder if she’s thinking that she’s got a monopoly on someone buying it as the shops are closed. It’s like hiking up the price of umbrellas when it’s raining

She’s awful.

Reactions: 9
I hope this wasn’t originally “gifted” to her
Without defending her, this is one of the few buggies that she actually forked out for. She’ll be luck to get £600 for it though, especially as people are struggling to put food on the table and having to take mortgage holidays. Honestly, what world does she live in?!

Reactions: 16
How can you be selling on fb marketplace at the moment? For a purchase like that people need to come and view it first. Lots of social contact there. I get that somebody expecting TWINS will need to get items from somewhere but I can’t see this route being popular right now. She hasn’t used this pushchair or car seats in a over a year, why didn’t she sell them then rather then sit in a garage all winter?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She won’t get £600 for that pram!! She also shouldn’t be selling! All of my local selling pages have been locked down due to social distancing

Reactions: 13
I’m really not sure what part of “world wide pandemic” “stay at home, save life’s” that she isn’t getting!
The constant buying of nonessential stuff is bad enough, with the amount of people that have to sort, package and deliver it too her. Now selling on market place, which will encourage people to her home to view the pram. She is a class A twit!

Reactions: 19
for someone who described themselves as "blonde with brains" she sure doesn't show much evidence of it, im sat shaking my head in disbelief that she's trying to sell items on market place, she really is a bimbo isnt she?

Reactions: 20
FFS! She goes threw prams like knickers. I had a really good pram (stokke) it did both my girls plus one cheaper buggy for second child as a runaround one for longer walks when she was 2 as she didn’t want to be in it for long and like to walk with us. What’s with the need for a million prams? Not bad when there all Free free free I suppose! 🙄
"She goes threw prams like knickers" got me howling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.