Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I have the boys in the morning till they nap' So get up early and exercise then or do it whilst they are awake like most people in Lockdown, get Chris to watch them 🙄

Very salty reply about the before pics and the diastasis recti 😑
‘I have the boys’ what a weird way to describe parenting. Her and Chris parent like an aunt and uncle that have somehow ended up babysitting their nephews 24/7.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
'I have the boys in the morning till they nap' So get up early and exercise then or do it whilst they are awake like most people in Lockdown, get Chris to watch them 🙄

Very salty reply about the before pics and the diastasis recti 😑
Oooh no kisses the Flopp machine be maddddddd 😂😂 how dare you question how lardy she was and how serious her stomach issues are ... the poster is not even questioning just engaging with her, as is the whole point of her account 🙄 she just can't help but be a prick can she!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
‘I have the boys’ what a weird way to describe parenting. Her and Chris parent like an aunt and uncle that have somehow ended up babysitting their nephews 24/7.
Yes! This is exactly what it’s like. Nail on the head. It’s like they’ve just been handed 2 kids to look after that they barely know.

Reactions: 20
She may tried to have redeemed herself on Monday, but by Wednesday back to her own greedy, selfish ways! So much unnecessary purchases have obviously been made, and now encouraging others to do the same! She beggars belief she really does. Does she not know how many people she is putting at risk? I have responded to her story and expect to be swiftly blocked!
Totally the government are saying only buy essential items the tit she is buying and getting delivered is not essential oooh and I see the metal spoons have been bought sooo predicable she must read on here constantly 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Who would buy anything second hand in the middle of a pandemic?

Also wtf are those jeans! 😂

Reactions: 15
She’s so strange. Her phrasing is really peculiar on her text over the video of the boys playing in the tuff tray: “Lawson wasn’t interested so we left him out.” That implies they were excluding him...Why not say he wasn’t interested so went to play with something else? She’s such an oddity.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She’s so strange. Her phrasing is really peculiar on her text over the video of the boys playing in the tuff tray: “Lawson wasn’t interested so we left him out.” That implies they were excluding him...Why not say he wasn’t interested so went to play with something else? She’s such an oddity.
Lawson is probably trying to escape to Nan and Grandad’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do they get money everytime you watch one of this IG TV or whatever they’re called (I realise I’m turning into the very person I used to mock as a teenager not knowing my technical vocab 😂) she seems very keen for people to save the video.

Reactions: 7
Do they get money everytime you watch one of this IG TV or whatever they’re called (I realise I’m turning into the very person I used to mock as a teenager not knowing my technical vocab 😂) she seems very keen for people to save the video.
They don’t at the moment but apparently there are plans to make it like you tube where ad’s can be added! Instagram is really losing its charm!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They don’t at the moment but apparently there are plans to make it like you tube where ad’s can be added! Instagram is really losing its charm!
It really is. I joined it in 2017 and it was a much nicer place although I think that was the start of all these ads etc

Reactions: 10
I think she can see stats of how many people have saved something, so it adds to her “desirability” (and I say that whilst laughing) to brands as they can see/she can prove she has engagement on her posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she can see stats of how many people have saved something, so it adds to her “desirability” (and I say that whilst laughing) to brands as they can see/she can prove she has engagement on her posts.
I notice her mummy raffle thing has significantly less likes than her other posts!

I notice her mummy raffle thing has significantly less likes than her other posts!
I think something like that raffle shows her desperation. There’s no guidelines for winning (ie no skill needed/no competition as such), hopefully her followers can smell the desperation and are starting to see the light. It’s embarrassingly tacky 😂

Reactions: 8
The last time they did a money give away another twin mum won, made me wonder If it was a fix! Would like to see how they choose the winner. Though it doesn’t cost people anything to enter so probably wouldn’t need to follow any rules like raffles do.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Why didn't she stay and play with Grayson whilst Chris went to play with Lawson? It seems to me like everything the do is for Grayson. For example, when Chris had set up the board for them to bounce the ball against, they were both focussing on Grayson, it was only when Lawson wandered up that they let him have a go. Poor little lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why didn't she stay and play with Grayson whilst Chris went to play with Lawson? It seems to me like everything the do is for Grayson. For example, when Chris had set up the board for them to bounce the ball against, they were both focussing on Grayson, it was only when Lawson wandered up that they let him have a go. Poor little lad.
Think it’s because Grayson has attachment issues/quite unsettled so they probably pay more attention to him to avoid it happening. It’s a shame for Lawson, he seems so good natured and really sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.