Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep saying I feel bad for posting but why on earth would you blur your bottles! If you genuinely endorse something fair enough but nobody will take it seriously if you use one thing anc endorse another as it’s just for cash clearly!

Reactions: 9
She once "aff linked" an item on amazon that she hadn't actually bought yet, so I messaged her to ask why and she was like BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO ME, IS THAT OK WITH YOU?!?!

Caaaaalm your (deux) tits. Just calling you out for being a fraud, that's all 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She once "aff linked" an item on amazon that she hadn't actually bought yet, so I messaged her to ask why and she was like BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO ME, IS THAT OK WITH YOU?!?!

Caaaaalm your (deux) tits. Just calling you out for being a fraud, that's all 🤷‍♀️
Did she put it all in caps?!! Bet she blocked you after too didn't she ? ! :mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks nicer before
she does look nicer before.

Also I do feel sad for the people who messaged over the weekend asking was she ok, but it’s even more of a reflection of how sad Nikki’s life is. It’s not a compliment. If people wonder why you haven’t posted over a weekend, then you spend far too much time on your phone and on social media.

Reactions: 17
There was also that time she “aff linked” all those dresses she liked on ASOS that she hadn’t ordered, it’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So on her link to her Amazon page it says Fopperholic will earn money from this store front..click here to read more..the next page tells you about the Amazon INFLUENCER programme. But she’s not an influencer guys. It’s just a hobby.

She said herself she has some key workers in the family. She’s putting them at risk by spending and encouraging others to spend on non essential items. She’s so dim that unless she can see the direct consequence to her she doesn’t get it, or care.
I’m a delivery driver , my volume has gone through the roof more now then Christmas time, delivering loads of none essential goods, shoes clothes, just to name a few , there’s no social distancing at all where we collect our parcels, and we’re all been asked to work good Friday, we don’t get paid a lot. But it’s convenient for me when my girls are at school

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Life with ivy coco is far worse, do they have no shame?!
I don’t think they do. If my mates saw me begging like they all do they’d wonder who the duck I thought I was and be having massive words with me. And I would be mortified trying to explain myself to them never mind trying to explain to my children later in life why I’d sold them out.

Reactions: 13
Just been catching up on the thread tonight. Haven’t had time this week with the 2 little ones keeping me busy. I’ve not looked at her IG or anything but I knew during reading on here several pages back that the nicey nicey act people were saying she was doing was false as tit without even looking on her SM. She cant help herself she’s a nasty, selfish, greedy cow and that’ll never change. Regarding this kids playing with food I just do not agree with it at all. Especially now when people are struggling! It really annoys me. That’s what toys and things like play doh are there for. Don’t even get me started that she’s now bought a kitchen for them at this moment in time! also a big expensive item like that and it’s not even for Christmas or a birthday. What’s that teaching those boys? It’s ridiculous. I hate to say it but there going to grow up spoilt brats at this rate because of her!😡 rant over 😂
Hope your all keeping safe and well ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She really gets on my nerves! So fake... And irritating!!! Everything in her life is so staged 😬 Who would want to life like that
Look at me! Am so happy not!!!!!!!!!
She gave us a break over the weekend but it was evident she was planning her comeback as a genuine 'good mum and she lasted all of 24 hours before we had a swipe up for the crappy joggers yesterday and now she's swiping up for people to buy unnecessary items when we have all been advised to not buy online unless essential ! You could say she's just thick but she is more like a pretentious, spoilt, money-grabbing brat who seriously thinks she's above people and does what the hell she likes ! I also think that anyone who actually messaged her over the weekend to 'check' she was OK needs to get a bleeping life.... why would you message a stranger who wouldn't give you the time of day.....! I bet these people forget to check in on their own families ! Fucktards !
Fopperbollocks is one Calculating Woman. Everything she does and says is only ever for Her own gains. I’m surprised her ‘fake’ silence over the Weekend fooled anybody into thinking she’d maybe had a change of heart too! That type of person will NEVER change.

Reactions: 16
I bet the boys won’t even know what to do with that kitchen! And the pasta/colander thing was way too advanced when they can’t even master spoon feeding themselves.

Reactions: 14
That spaghetti game - surely she would know her own children well enough to realise they wouldn’t have the dexterity for that?! I know my 2 year old wouldn’t! Also, why post this if it didn’t even work? It’s like she just posts things which she thinks make her look like she is doing all of these amazing activities when in reality she probably got that activity out for about 2 minutes and then realised it was far too difficult.

Reactions: 18
I feel awful saying it and I find it very sad but I think all these kiddy games/activities she’s doing would not be happening if there was no such thing as social media for her to post them on. They’d more likely be left to play whilst she watches Made in Chelsea. Everything she does all boils down to one thing...trying to make HERSELF look good! Same goes for most of these people posting there kids all over IG. It’s very sad.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.