Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heaven forbid hey!!! I love the pound shop haha 😂😂
I do too! I also love a charity shop and independent local business’!!! Soz I don’t have TWINS though so I don’t have a TWIN pram to think about when I shop.

Reactions: 11
Deux Chebs has posted some nice pics of the boys and kept his captions brief.. oh and he's not posing in them... 😜😜 he must have patience of a saint putting up with old Fopps 🙄🙄😂😂

Reactions: 18
Those clips she’s posted from yesterday, Chris looks like he’s wearing women’s jeans 😂🙈 sorry but if my husband dressed like that I’d be telling him to sort it out. I’m embarrassed for him he looks awful. And they both claim they’re into fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Deux Chebs has posted some nice pics of the boys and kept his captions brief.. oh and he's not posing in them... 😜😜 he must have patience of a saint putting up with old Fopps 🙄🙄😂😂
I liked the fact he actually said sometimes the boys can be hard work. Keepin it real there chebby.

Oh you just can't make it up hahaha comments on here about their spoons and TA DAAAAAAAAA they have new spoons actually laughing my head off at her

Reactions: 18
I think the spoons is because people were commenting on here the other day she gave the boys the wrong spoons to eat yogurt with.
Must admit it was an education for me too those spoon comments!

Reactions: 12
I actually really like Chris’s pictures of the boys, she could learn something from him.

Reactions: 13
Me too, so much more natural and they actually look happy
There was some he put on a couple days ago and one of Grayson in particular was lovely as he looked so so cheeky!

Omg now she's put up a throwback Thursday with the same old same old "before" pic and a stretched "after" pic 🙄🙄 trying to be some sort of lifestyle guru with tips for staying on track and all this "try and exercise" no thanks hun CBA 🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nikki....STOP BUYING tit!!!!! Do you know how many people that you continue to put at risk 😡😡.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Haha the other day I suggested on here that they might enjoy messy play with a spoon...low and behold....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those clips she’s posted from yesterday, Chris looks like he’s wearing women’s jeans 😂🙈 sorry but if my husband dressed like that I’d be telling him to sort it out. I’m embarrassed for him he looks awful. And they both claim they’re into fashion
I am not even joking, I thought it was a woman/friend/sister that had came over and she didn't realise she had caught them in filming at first...then when he picked up Lawson and plonked him back in the tray when he clearly didn't want to be there anyways 😠 that was when I saw it was Chris. I'm mortified. Has he borrowed a pair of her skinny frayed jeans and sliders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God she’s dull. How many times has that before pic been shown. For someone who loves themselves as much as she does I don’t believe that she has no other pictures of herself from years ago.

Reactions: 17
God she’s dull. How many times has that before pic been shown. For someone who loves themselves as much as she does I don’t believe that she has no other pictures of herself from years ago.
Just another “I need validation from total strangers” post 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am not even joking, I thought it was a woman/friend/sister that had came over and she didn't realise she had caught them in filming at first...then when he picked up Lawson and plonked him back in the tray when he clearly didn't want to be there anyways 😠 that was when I saw it was Chris. I'm mortified. Has he borrowed a pair of her skinny frayed jeans and sliders 😂
The.exact.same 🙄 mortified

• Haha
Im finding her more annoying than ever. It’s great she’s read our feedback but why do it all at once instead of doing bits at a time.

Oh look.. New spoons, another buy off Amazon 🤦🏻‍♀️ Stop buying unnecessary tit!
I'm pretty sure they could have just used teaspoons. I'm sure she already had some of those and didn't need to put someone's life in danger to get 2 bleeping spoons through the post.

Reactions: 22
My guess is this before picture makes her look bigger than she ever has been, she isn't sat up straight so she looks bigger, she has picked a picture with a bad angle. I'm betting all her other "before" pictures she looks fine. Like you say someone like her would have lots of before pictures. What has annoyed me is her "after" isn't her now, we have all seen how big her bum and thighs actually are. She should use a picture from after America! All her sheep are saying how gorgeous she looks but she has stretched and filtered it no end. So how can you compare her before and after pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.