Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very bizarre and whatever the 'quick game' is why is she doing it and not the boys ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I’ve just though that too... why is she picking things up with plastic tweezers and putting them into boxes, the kids sat watching. Wtf let them have a go, stupid cow πŸ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also like your hands can, your Deirdre Barlow neck gives your age away. 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are πŸ’― the same joggers that Lucy Jessica carter does swipe ups for, so she's defo defo copying! Sad sack!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This made me laugh so much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the clown shuffle is essential at some point in your life!

Her face is a lovely shade of blurry orange compared to the rest of her neck🍊 do we really need 5 pics of her smiling at the camera holding her kids.. nah.
I wonder how many Chris actually had to take to be satisfied with those 5

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see the bloody awful bun of cringe has made a comeback, looks worse than ever! whats with those two bits she pulls down near her ears.....they look like sippy cup handles
H
Looks like she has given up the hamster bun life thanks to TattleπŸ˜„ downgraded to a mouse bun with two tails

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dear God why's she gone for the donald trump look with the make up today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ didn't we all grow out of the mismatched foundation when we hit 15 years of age πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don't like when people put random songs over the top of stories, Mrs hinch does this all the time and it's always really random songs that have nothing to do with the story. Would have been nice to hear the boys when they were playing with the feathers

Reactions: 7
The problem is, she went down the wrong route after having her boys.

She would be 100% more relatable if she’d been a honest Mum, said sometimes it was tit ( we all know it can be) and given them a chicken nugget for their tea here and there. Had the odd days of looking a mess and admitted some days were hard.

Sadly she decided ( for whatever reason) to be a fake Mum and try desperately to portray an image that isn’t true but one that people she looks up to ( Sam and Billie) show.

It’s sad as I do honestly think she could have been a really good Mum account to follow but she just went down the wrong route and it’s just backfired on her.

The best thing she could to do now is to admit it’s all been tit and be honest about how hard she’s found it and open up in a genuine way. Yes that wouldn’t change people’s opinions of her entirely but it would go a long way.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really don't like when people put random songs over the top of stories, Mrs hinch does this all the time and it's always really random songs that have nothing to do with the story. Would have been nice to hear the boys when they were playing with the feathers
Oh my God yes! I watched it and thought why play flying without wings when they're playing with a flipping feather?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's a lot of grass - I didn't realise her garden was that big.... πŸ€”
Also no sunhats? I know its only April but there's some serious heat in the sun today.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dear God why's she gone for the donald trump look with the make up today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ didn't we all grow out of the mismatched foundation when we hit 15 years of age πŸ˜‚
she looks like your profile pic 😜 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

That's a lot of grass - I didn't realise her garden was that big.... πŸ€”
Also no sunhats? I know its only April but there's some serious heat in the sun today.
Probably gone for their daily walk..... think they live on an estate that has a green/play area on it.... like to think she hasn't taken them on the play area.... !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also like your hands can, your Deirdre Barlow neck gives your age away. 🐱
Hahaha, I was going to say the same! Either the stress of no soft play/Costa/subway trips is really getting to her or the strain of such a forced smile with wide eyes is bringing out that Deirdre neck πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

Reactions: 7
Does Chris honestly look at this woman and think - there she is, the love of my life.. with the stretched size 12 feet, orange face, spit in her eyes...all while she barks at his kids like she's a chief trainer at crufts...she also expects him to carry out multiple photo shoots for absolutely no reason at all 😳 would love to be a fly on the wall in that house

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.