Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody tablets for 18 month olds is a disgrace.
My niece has had access to one from 6 months (Sharing her brothers) got her own one last year! She is 2 next week! She knows how to work phones!
we don’tsee them that much.... when we do they are both on their tablets or a phone within 30 mins of us getting there! Even tho I’m crazy auntie they still want screen time! They don’t get told no!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The fact they know how to use them so well means they've been playing them a lot more than she lets on.

Reactions: 21
My niece has had access to one from 6 months (Sharing her brothers) got her own one last year! She is 2 next week! She knows how to work phones!
we don’tsee them that much.... when we do they are both on their tablets or a phone within 30 mins of us getting there! Even tho I’m crazy auntie they still want screen time! They don’t get told no!
Dont get me wrong my 2 year old knows which is the YouTube icon on my phone and can 'press the button' to take a picture but I'd never let her have a tablet at this age or sit and play on my phone. We sometimes put a brush teeth song on for her on youtube and that is it. I know that the world is all about technology now and if they dont get to grips with it they get left behind but not at this age. It makes me so sad to see.

Reactions: 13
The sarcastic way she talks to them is the worst thing for me. I couldn’t imagine ever being that way with my child. You can be frustrated, tired, fed up etc and that means not every conversation is going to be all bright and rosey but not literally all the time, like she can’t stand them and they bore her.

I’m glad to see she’s making efforts in other ways mentioned here but again like I said yesterday the commentary over it all was sarcastic and salty like she wasn’t happy doing it at all regardless of whether it was better for the boys. She can do whatever she likes on her stories but at this stage I’m just convinced she’s not happy being a mum and I don’t think she ever will be. I honestly don’t know what part of having kids she wanted? She doesn’t seem to enjoy any of it. She needs to just get a job again and leave them in a nursery or with her parents, I really think it’d be better for all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did anyone hear her son say two when she turned the page of the book, and she replied ball🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s too busy filming or think about what to say rather than listen and say well done😳
When she flips to the spoon page, he says green, pointing to the green spoon but she replies with spoon.. Listen to them and put your phone down duck sake. witch is getting a slap if she says obsessed one more time 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I had a look at her stories today and I am appalled with the way she talks to those toddlers especially Lawson. You can see and hear how clever he is and how much he would improve if he was in a different environment. It's sad really.

Reactions: 24
I noticed when she was doing flash cards with them in a vlog Lawson said meow for the cat card, of course fopps said no its a cat we aren't doing sounds.....why not just go with it and say yes thats it meow well done, thats what i would have done.
Exactly. You'd go 'cat, meow' or something, wouldn't you?

If she's fed up of them talking now, imagine in a year or so when they never shut up. My kid talks in her sleep. There is no escaping it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Imagine getting so much praise and head pats for letting your kids feed themselves at 19 months? That's absolutely terrible like I'd be so mortified but I bet she's lapping it up and shining her "mum of the year" award as we speak.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The fact they know how to use them so well means they've been playing them a lot more than she lets on.
Absolutely this. I downloaded a CBeebies app onto my iPad as we were meant to be travelling abroad at Easter and our 20 month old had no idea what to do, which doesn’t bother me as I’d rather they enjoy imaginative or creative play rather than technology so I deleted it. These boys use those tablets a lot. Shameful that they can use a tablet before they can use a fork but what do we expect when they see more of their Mum using her phone than her eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
First time commenting having followed for some time. Can I just say there’s no way they hardly use those tablets, they can swipe better than my 6 year olds that only use mine occasionally, yes 6 year OLDS - twins! Would you believe she’s not the only twin mum out there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
First time commenting having followed for some time. Can I just say there’s no way they hardly use those tablets, they can swipe better than my 6 year olds that only use mine occasionally, yes 6 year OLDS - twins! Would you believe she’s not the only twin mum out there 🤣🤣🤣
Oh you absolutely must mention this fact every single time you post... And also, welcome!! It's so obvious they're used to using those tablets regularly isn't it 🙄

• Heart
I had a look at her stories today and I am appalled with the way she talks to those toddlers especially Lawson. You can see and hear how clever he is and how much he would improve if he was in a different environment. It's sad really.
He seems like he’s doing really well with his speech bless him

Reactions: 18
Omg her latest post... They've got to be new clothes... I'm embarrassed for her, she's legit trying to dress just like Lucy Jessica carter in oversized joggers and a bodysuit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I go out in the garden it’s usually my husbands croc type shoes I wear! Why is everything an excuse to show off her labels? Is that what an influencer does? I’m the first person to want to put a bit of make up on for the camera but I’ve not been wearing any these last few weeks. I’ve still made sure I’ve got pictures with my newborn as he won’t care what I look like in the future. It’ll be nice he has natural unstaged pictures with his mummy

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.