Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks like your profile pic 😜 😂 😂

Probably gone for their daily walk..... think they live on an estate that has a green/play area on it.... like to think she hasn't taken them on the play area.... !
The play area is out of bounds, but a dirty pigeon feather is juuuuust ahhhhmaaaazing! 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Affiliate link for the joggers so clearly new. She has no shame. What part of stopping unnecessary shopping does she not understand.
She has just bought them I bet cos she has copied off Lucy carter those are the joggers she has always worn she will have seen her lounge wear video she is old enough to be her mother 🙈

Reactions: 13
Does Chris honestly look at this woman and think - there she is, the love of my life.. with the stretched size 12 feet, orange face, spit in her eyes...all while she barks at his kids like she's a chief trainer at crufts...she also expects him to carry out multiple photo shoots for absolutely no reason at all 😳 would love to be a fly on the wall in that house
That's gotta be the next thread title 😂😂

she looks like your profile pic 😜 😂 😂

Probably gone for their daily walk..... think they live on an estate that has a green/play area on it.... like to think she hasn't taken them on the play area.... !
She does look like me 😂

She's also defo taken them out somewhere and not admitting to it makes me think it's somewhere she shouldn't be

• Haha
I'm not sure she is as comfortable as she is making out in those joggers and bodysuit, in all the pics she is using the boys to cover her up in areas and there is no usual stretched out pic of herself that she likes to take in her mirror and she has no pushchair to pose with in the garden lol :ROFLMAO:Unless she thinks it's an easier more subtle way to add a swipe up, use her props again :(

Reactions: 10
Why does she feel the need to post 5 pictures of her with the boys in her garden? And that's 5 out of how many actual taken?? If I'm posting photos it is mainly pictures of my little girl, or if I'm posting ones with her and myself or her and other people then it is usually just one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
The problem is, she went down the wrong route after having her boys.

She would be 100% more relatable if she’d been a honest Mum, said sometimes it was tit ( we all know it can be) and given them a chicken nugget for their tea here and there. Had the odd days of looking a mess and admitted some days were hard.

Sadly she decided ( for whatever reason) to be a fake Mum and try desperately to portray an image that isn’t true but one that people she looks up to ( Sam and Billie) show.

It’s sad as I do honestly think she could have been a really good Mum account to follow but she just went down the wrong route and it’s just backfired on her.

The best thing she could to do now is to admit it’s all been tit and be honest about how hard she’s found it and open up in a genuine way. Yes that wouldn’t change people’s opinions of her entirely but it would go a long way.
Well said! So true.

Reactions: 8
How can she claim that they haven’t been shopping since Florida but have done so many recipe videos with fresh ingredients. Then add that people may not have what they need for her next video, so add them your list!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How can she claim that they haven’t been shopping since Florida but have done so many recipe videos with fresh ingredients. Then add that people may not have what they need for her next video, so add them your list!?
She said she’s not done a big shop so she’s defo been popping in and out of their local one

Reactions: 10
So they each put in about £14 for this competition🙈 I'm embarrassed for them! Follow me and all these fake friends of mine to be in with a chance of winning. Only if you are also a twin or triplet mum!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Who puts on makeup to stay at home? What a waste of time and product!
I haven't worn make-up in 3 weeks...... apart from a little bit of mascara to go shopping...... oh and lippy - lucky if I get dressed ! I changed from my nightie which I prefer to sleep in to my clean pj's after my shower today ☺ ☺

She said she’s not done a big shop so she’s defo been popping in and out of their local one
The chocolate mousse the boys had yesterday were from CO-OP and guess who lives close to a CO-OP !?!? Foppsmum :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My 6 year old has a Speech Disorder diagnosed when he was 3 years old, he's a lot better with his speech now thanks to Speech Therapy, school and us as his parents helping him but fml the kid does not stop talking from waking to bed 🤪 it honestly feels like I'm being tortured for information but I don't know what the information is 🤣🤣🤣

Oversized joggers she sizes down in as she doesn't like anything too baggy 🤔😂😂😂 So just buy regular joggers 🤪
Aww I had one like that (he was a middle child, between two with no issues at all so it really surprised me), and he gabbled so much tit between the ages of 2-6 I was so worried. Turns out he just struggled to make some phonetic sounds, and once they were mastered (albeit late and via some speech therapy), he was fine. He’s now a happy, well-adjusted, academically high-achieving young man who still talks for fecking England, but in a coherent way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Unless I see proof I will only believe she was at her parents house this weekend and that was the real reason she was oh so quiet! She's a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.