Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her latest post... They've got to be new clothes... I'm embarrassed for her, she's legit trying to dress just like Lucy Jessica carter in oversized joggers and a bodysuit 😂😂😂

haha she took my advice that one sentence was enough for a post...see it isn't hard it it fopps....essays are NOT REQUIRED.

Hi Fopps 🖐🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Filtered to duck photos again and upped the hashtags to get more replies and likes

Reactions: 12
I wont hold my breath to see her in chris’ shoes outside pegging the washing out
This made me laugh so much 😂😂 the clown shuffle is essential at some point in your life!

Her face is a lovely shade of blurry orange compared to the rest of her neck🍊 do we really need 5 pics of her smiling at the camera holding her kids.. nah.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bless her, she’s really trying 😇. Problem is, she’s quite entertaining usually, but now she’s just really dull. Also love how you can tell she is ultra bored with all the activities she does with them...like:

Colouring ✅
Playdough ✅
Playing the garden ✅

You can tell she really wants to add ‘Boys grown up and moved out ✅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She just can not carry off the joggers and bodysuit look! The joggers are not oversized but she thinks they are! It’s just like she’s borrowed deux tits ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She just can not carry off the joggers and bodysuit look! The joggers are not oversized but she thinks they are! It’s just like she’s borrowed deux tits ones!
Deffo not when you're cramming size 12 thighs into size 8 joggers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That latest post. Talk about grasping at straws 🤦🏼‍♀️
Can someone tell me how she even thinks that is an interesting post?? 🤷‍♀️ joggers and trainers look ridiculous... she's almost 40... dress your age woman... even her gym wear is better than them hideous joggers ! I'd much rather see the boys playing then her just holding them posing... Chris is as bad taking the pics feeding her over inflated ego .... she's such a knob 🙄🙄😂😂

• Heart
Why can she not just put that bloody phone down and just be in the moment !!! :rolleyes: and instead of loving listening to the sound of her own voice just :censored: and listen to her boys 👂

Also we are presuming Chris is taking the photos but wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was Foppsmum 🤔

Reactions: 11
Imagine doing a photo shoot out your own back door? If I asked my hubby to take photos of me at different spots in the garden he’d tell me to duck off!!!

Those videos of the boys with the book today I do see a big improvement in how she speaks to them but she’s still the one turning the pages and not even giving them a chance to go through the pics individually she’s only getting them to say the ones they know to show off on her phone. I’m glad she’s actually beginning to listen but it’s horrendously sad that it’s taken a global pandemic and literally putting her on house arrest to actually engage with the children she’s been the primary carer of for 18 months. I still think her motivations are lining her own pockets.. we’ll see if it lasts once we’re allowed out!

Can someone tell me how she even thinks that is an interesting post?? 🤷‍♀️ joggers and trainers look ridiculous... she's almost 40... dress your age woman... even her gym wear is better than them hideous joggers ! I'd much rather see the boys playing then her just holding them posing... Chris is as bad taking the pics feeding her over inflated ego .... she's such a knob 🙄🙄😂😂
My husband hates taking photos and having photos taken, if I was like this every day he would throw my phone across the room. He would hate every aspect of his life on social media. If we go out he says one photo that’s it. !!

Reactions: 14
I could never understand this level of vanity.

I’ve been with my husband for 10 years and prior to our wedding day there were 3 photos in existence of us. Even on our wedding day I absolutely hated getting my photo taken. It all feels so forced. The best photos are ones when I was unaware it was being taken. I have one frame of the day with a few family photos in it but I couldn’t imagine having a full blown canvas of myself in every room like she does, even in her loo!

Even since my wee girl was born 8 months ago there are about 5 of me and her in total. Though I do have over 1000 of her on my phone 🤦🏻‍♀️ but seriously a photo shoot in the garden dolled up? Why???

Reactions: 18
I see the bloody awful bun of cringe has made a comeback, looks worse than ever! whats with those two bits she pulls down near her ears.....they look like sippy cup handles

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.