Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she can’t get ready until they nap, it’s bizarre. I do like to shower, do my hair and make up so I always used to shut the stair gate upstairs and let mine roam around, they would also have a few toys upstairs. Just baby proof upstairs and let them crawl around, it really isn’t bloody hard!!

Reactions: 19
she’s such a twit! If getting your slap on is so important, why not get the boys breakfast ready and get a little mirror at the dining table while they eat ( as she doesn’t like eating at the same time as them anyway) or is it the fact it has to be a grand scale operation in the magical dressing room 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh woe...!!!!! (Couldn’t resist the!!!!) how in gods name this woman copes I don’t know 🙄 I have 5 kids that used to be washed dressed and out of the house everyday while I was dressed and had make up on 🤨 very rarely had help either. She makes me want to rip out my own eyeballs in frustration 🤣🤣 how does she think the other half cope. It’s pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What does she think every other Mum does?! The ones who have to get themselves ready for 12 hour shifts with children around every morning?! She’s on another bloody planet

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why she makes big deal if she’s picks at the children’s meals. She feeds them slimming world friendly food so surely if she’s following that then it wouldn’t be affecting her weight loss?! It’s quite obvious from this that she isn’t following and she’s actually calorie counting / starving herself.

I’m fed up of her saying that she left her job for her children etc etc. She clearly did not as she has not spent any thursdays with them yet! She left because she wanted to move away from slimming world and thought she could make more money on SM and it hasn’t worked out. I honestly believe that this the reason for the extension etc. House renovations are hugely popular on Instagram and you tube and often result in a lot of gifted items! That’s the clear motivation for it!
She made a point the other day about saying that ‘the door was always open for her to return’ - I very much hope not!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They could even play in her dressing room put a few toys on the floor and boom. Or put mr bloody tumbles on bring your make up bag downstairs and do it in the lounge. She’s an actually idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just can't take her anymore! Get ready for what?!?! What the hell does she think every mum needing to do a school run or go to work does in the morning. If u want to doll yourself up then get up earlier, baby proof your upstairs, do it when they have breakfast or ask the husband that works from home so many times a week now to watch them for 10 minutes. How can you get this far in life with 0 logic

Oh wait I remember its Sw night for her she's gotta get glammed up for her adoring fans

• Haha
She can’t get on board with batch cooking?
I thought the whole Sun article was all about her budgeting and batch cooking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Credit to old Foppy for trying to be all relatable by using one of WhatMummyMakes’ recipes, but Christ - that toastie looks as dry as a bone. I follow WMM and the original toastie looked delicious - all oozy and unctuous. Clearly les deux boys are only permitted limited portions of avocado, given it’s such a sin.

Reactions: 13
Credit to old Foppy for trying to be all relatable by using one of WhatMummyMakes’ recipes, but Christ - that toastie looks as dry as a bone. I follow WMM and the original toastie looked delicious - all oozy and unctuous. Clearly les deux boys are only permitted limited portions of avocado, given it’s such a sin.
but don’t forget avocados are ‘savvy syns’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where's the cheese?! 🧐🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t get why she can’t get ready until they nap, it’s bizarre. I do like to shower, do my hair and make up so I always used to shut the stair gate upstairs and let mine roam around, they would also have a few toys upstairs. Just baby proof upstairs and let them crawl around, it really isn’t bloody hard!!

That’s what do too! It’s really not hard. She’s a complete bell end.

Reactions: 7
1 sandwich between them.
was just coming on to say this.

WHY?????

Why cant they have a full sandwich each? Give them half to start with and then offer the other half to make sure they have enough. Kids arent greedy like us, they stop when they are full and refuse to eat any more.

I also doubt shes eaten it, no way would she consume white bread never mind the syns in an avacado. She wouldn't even eat it when she was told it could help implantation after IVF for her much wanted baby and his brother.

Chelsea manages to let her twins create utter carnage during morning play, feed and change them, tidy up and get herself ready in the morning for work!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Didn’t she say lately in a CP post that wearing make up isn’t important to her?! I mean I thought that was bs, but if it isn’t, don’t wear it then and problem solved! Ooh just realised I’m now VIP..! I’d like to thank 9 pint Nikki AKA fopperbollocks (🙄 who the duck calls themselves “aka” like it’s her real name but I digress) for the amount of eye rolls it has taken to get to this point in my life. I will raise half a pint, half a chip and half a tit cardboard tasting protein bar in thanks later (I won’t) whilst I spit on my lashes, and get my four kids ready for bed, moaning that I never have any me time, after posting on Instagram to be kind, because I don’t want anyone calling me out on my actual stupidity, instead of enjoying my kids bedtime routine. 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
All that effort to go to a baby class. Ffs no one gives a tit. She just wants to feel superior to everyone else all of the time.

Reactions: 18
Didn’t she say lately in a CP post that wearing make up isn’t important to her?! I mean I thought that was bs, but if it isn’t, don’t wear it then and problem solved! Ooh just realised I’m now VIP..! I’d like to thank 9 pint Nikki AKA fopperbollocks (🙄 who the duck calls themselves “aka” like it’s her real name but I digress) for the amount of eye rolls it has taken to get to this point in my life. I will raise half a pint, half a chip and half a tit cardboard tasting protein bar in thanks later (I won’t) whilst I spit on my lashes, and get my four kids ready for bed, moaning that I never have any me time, after posting on Instagram to be kind, because I don’t want anyone calling me out on my actual stupidity, instead of enjoying my kids bedtime routine. 💅
I was elevated to a VIP the other day too 👸🏽👸🏽😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.