Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is there ever enough left for her to pick at? she gives them tiny portions, even if she ate the lot if wouldn't affect her weight as its always free or speed food ffs, she has serious issues if she thinks two marrowfat peas and half a chip is damaging
She really does give them tiny portions. So damaging for them, not just their mental relationship with food, but their physical one too. They really do need good fats, carbs etc, and a surprising amount of calories, to grow and develop properly

Reactions: 9
She really does give them tiny portions. So damaging for them, not just their mental relationship with food, but their physical one too. They really do need good fats, carbs etc, and a surprising amount of calories, to grow and develop properly
I think a lot of the times she says they're cranky the poor things are hungry, my two ate bigger portions at that age plus snacks too, its so sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if is a way of trying to get engagement by being relatable to other mums?

Reactions: 5
I think a lot of the times she says they're cranky the poor things are hungry, my two ate bigger portions at that age plus snacks too, its so sad to see
They are so going to show her up when they are older ... when those invites to school mates for tea/parties etc coming in they will be gorging all the food saying we never get this at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So the boys have just spent over an hour strapped into their pushchair while she gets her exercise in 🙄 they will be lucky to be walking by their 2nd birthday at this rate !! Selfish bint 😡😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It took her over an hour to walk just over a mile?! I don’t get it? Walking speed is 4mph average isn’t it?

Reactions: 9
Mine are the same age and HATE HATE HATE being in the pushchair they moan pretty much the moment they get it and then it just gets worse.

Yet again Grayson is on her lap and Lawson is no where to be seen!! It’s so deeply sad how pushed aside Lawson is, he seems like such a sweet natured boy

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just me or is Grayson hair cut a bit silly for such a little boy? He looks like a chav. I know that sounds mean
Also she really hates the fact they only have one nap a day. If they wake up at 7 which is really good for their age why not get up at 6.30? I washed tash_blake_ivy this morning and she said she got up before the twins to get ready. It’s so important for her to get dolled up! Do what most of us do and just get on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can't believe her tone when she's talking about not being able to get ready and it's "a dose of reality" for her. I thought this was just normal life! Get up earlier if it's that important to have you slap on and stop trying to shoe horn those boys into your ridiculous routines.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That poor boy looks lost sat staring at the phone. I bet fopps has to have a phone in her hand at all times so the boys recognise her

Reactions: 10
The trouble is she has always taught them to throw, look at the golf balls in the hallway! I get it’s a skill they have to learn, but in a controlled environment. Can’t wait for her reaction when she has something bounced off her head 😂😂
i hope she gets a lump the size of an egg on her head ;)

She slated the sw magazine the other day too - seems very resentful for someone who loves the brand so very much and who had such a successful career with them 🙄
Well you do tend to have an axe to grind with a company when they have sacked you...I'm still 1000% convinced that she was sacked. I'm going to ask my SW consultant tomorrow if she knows as we live fairly close.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mine are the same age and HATE HATE HATE being in the pushchair they moan pretty much the moment they get it and then it just gets worse.
Same 😭 My child is 10 days older than her twins & wants to walk everywhere and grab everything 🤦🏼‍♀️ shopping or long pram walks for my exercise is a no no at the mo 🙆🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Is she joking she can't get ready until they are asleep 🙄 I hav a3 year old and 3 month old and I manage to get ready on my own with them I kno I kno they aren't twins but you know take them upstairs with you let them explore/play 🙄 but also I don't take an hour putting slap on so ..

Reactions: 13
the boys had 8 chips on their plate! 8 fecking chips! What was the point of switching the oven on for that? Its also a very small portion of fish compared to the peas. Why?????

No wonder they always look so docile and vacant, they are probably starved.

• Sad
I don't think Fopps has done SW for a really long time. She has been calorie counting and starving herself while pretending it's slimming world. She knows that is her main engagement and the reason most people followed her which is why she is trying to convince people. SW is definitely not those teeny tiny portions and done the right way you should never feel starving. She thinks we are fools not to realise what she is up to 🙄

Reactions: 13
Just me or is Grayson hair cut a bit silly for such a little boy? He looks like a chav. I know that sounds mean
Also she really hates the fact they only have one nap a day. If they wake up at 7 which is really good for their age why not get up at 6.30? I washed tash_blake_ivy this morning and she said she got up before the twins to get ready. It’s so important for her to get dolled up! Do what most of us do and just get on with it
I agree I'm not keen on Grayson's new hair cut it's a bit too grown up for me ... and it makes me sad yet again to see Lawson just sat on the floor on his own and why she keep bleeping stroking/ smoothing Favoursons hair? So annoying !! She looked absolutely fine to me ... like regular mum's do.... ffs does she realise how pathetic and spoilt she sounds whinging they only have 1 nap and she struggles to get ready ? Grow up woman you're ridiculous 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
My little one would no way have been confined to a pram at that age! She’d of screamed the place down and then tried to grab everything she could as we were walking along, I know everyone is different but she’d been walking 5 months at the boys age! As for the one nap a day, she’s lucky they still do that!! Both mine power napped for a few minutes here and there then once they got going they never slept during the day (not for want of trying!) she’ll have to get her arse up early or just put on some tinted moisturiser and be done with it like real people! 🙄

Reactions: 14
Can't believe her tone when she's talking about not being able to get ready and it's "a dose of reality" for her. I thought this was just normal life! Get up earlier if it's that important to have you slap on and stop trying to shoe horn those boys into your ridiculous routines.
Is not like she doesn't have make up on anyhow. Or her hair in a perfect pony tail. The only thing that's different really is she's wearing a hoody.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.