Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as much as all her "me time" annoys me, (or should i say the me time she has but claims to never get as a busy pan frying mum of twins) the boys are probably far better off in the gym creche or with their grandparents. They will be allowed to explore, interacted properly with without a camera in their face and god forbid maybe even allowed a plate of food each. They probably count down to going grandma's as much as she does.
‘Busy pan frying mum of twins’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lawson is using quite a few words in context in the latest video, he is not ‘behind’ in that respect. She needs to acknowledge what he has said and extend it 🙁

Reactions: 15
Lawson is getting good with talking but Grayson haven’t heard him say anything yet plus he doesn’t walk either so actually it might be favourite son that’s behind but she wouldn’t notice

Reactions: 17
The trouble is she has always taught them to throw, look at the golf balls in the hallway! I get it’s a skill they have to learn, but in a controlled environment. Can’t wait for her reaction when she has something bounced off her head 😂😂
Preferably one of those big skull ornaments that she refuses to move out of their way. Hopefully it'll knock a bit of sense into her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL at her making a massive point of her having her children on her own!
Yeah like most people every day Nicki 😂
Honestly, I can't watch her anymore. I've got 3 kids, although different ages so I'm not super mom, but my 4 month old has hit a sleep regression and just generally hates being left with anyone bar me. I haven't been able to have a wee today without taking him with me, but this is all part and parcel of being a Mum. She wants to be showered in praise just because she did what she is supposed to do as a parent!

Reactions: 14
I do wish she would look back at her stories and see what a bloody mess those filters are ......weird eyes today. I can’t upload a screenshot tho

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she has a problem eating the boys food. My kids food always looked gross and mushed up by the time they had finished with it! This is the advantage of teaching them to feed themselves perhaps...
Yeah same, my son’s leftovers are smeared all over the highchair tray - no thanks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why don't you just take your face for a shite to pass the time you insufferable bleep.
Me and my little girl generally eat the same meal at the same time .. why cant she master this 🙄 eat at the same time as the boys there perfectly distracted and eating away in there high chairs why cant they share meal times 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I though watching the vlog favourson was behind Lawson in terms of development Lawson interacts, gets excited etc.

Reactions: 10
I did BLW, and just cannot imagine wanting to eat anything that was leftover (and I'm no fuss pot either)

Even if you don't want to eat at the same time, you could always just make yourself a cuppa and sit with them and be part of the eating experience. Maybe if she actually ate more food, real food not weird quark sweetener turkey mince nonsense, she wouldn't always be hungry!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the words Tex Mex chilli piss me off greatly 🤣🤣 it's just chilli or chilli con carne if you're being fancy... silly cow 😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I though watching the vlog favourson was behind Lawson in terms of development Lawson interacts, gets excited etc.
Yes Lawson is very quick to pick up on things ,including getting a camera shoved in his face . His whole expression changed the minute he noticed he was being filmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I did BLW, and just cannot imagine wanting to eat anything that was leftover (and I'm no fuss pot either)

Even if you don't want to eat at the same time, you could always just make yourself a cuppa and sit with them and be part of the eating experience. Maybe if she actually ate more food, real food not weird quark sweetener turkey mince nonsense, she wouldn't always be hungry!
I often eat a different times or eat different things to my kids (I’m vegan, kids aren’t) but I always make a point to sit with them and at least have some water out of a shared jug! It gives me a chance to catch up with my older ones as well as laugh at/with! my younger kids! I will often have a snack like chopped apple with them, I’m not bragging and I’m certainly not saying I’m a perfect mum, but I thought most people shared that time with their kids?!

Reactions: 16
If she is using the word starving then she really isn't a very good representative for Slimming World. One of the big things is never feeling hungry. No wonder they kicked her arse to the kerb.

Reactions: 20
If she is using the word starving then she really isn't a very good representative for Slimming World. One of the big things is never feeling hungry. No wonder they kicked her arse to the kerb.
She slated the sw magazine the other day too - seems very resentful for someone who loves the brand so very much and who had such a successful career with them 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
A comment on Youtube..... Can't believe her reply!

View attachment 74588
She would do well in reading the post on mother pukka’s page and think about how she sells her children. Constantly telling people where they are/going in real time not after the event has happened.
But remember they are “HER” children so it’s “HER” way.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why she makes big deal if she’s picks at the children’s meals. She feeds them slimming world friendly food so surely if she’s following that then it wouldn’t be affecting her weight loss?! It’s quite obvious from this that she isn’t following and she’s actually calorie counting / starving herself.

I’m fed up of her saying that she left her job for her children etc etc. She clearly did not as she has not spent any thursdays with them yet! She left because she wanted to move away from slimming world and thought she could make more money on SM and it hasn’t worked out. I honestly believe that this the reason for the extension etc. House renovations are hugely popular on Instagram and you tube and often result in a lot of gifted items! That’s the clear motivation for it!

Reactions: 19
how is there ever enough left for her to pick at? she gives them tiny portions, even if she ate the lot if wouldn't affect her weight as its always free or speed food ffs, she has serious issues if she thinks two marrowfat peas and half a chip is damaging

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.