Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And and lol why would you pay £8 something for children's vitamins when all children are entitled to them for free up to age 5! I get mine from my local Sure Start nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️ baffles me why you'd spend money on things you can get and are entitled to get for free!
We don’t get them for free in our area but I can afford to pay so I would even if we did. Just because you’re entitled to something for free doesn’t mean you should take it.

It’s the same with paracetamol, ibuprofen, calpol etc, absolutely infuriates me that people take this for free when they can readily afford it. Should be for the people who need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It makes me so sad watching her stories today, I didn’t even realise Lawson was there until she panned down to him sitting there looking sad and vacant. Obviously as a twin mum she has to divide her time but why is she always favouring Grayson? It’s not even some of the time, it’s all of the time and poor little Lawson just seems like an afterthought. Why can’t they both sit on her lap? They’re only small as she likes to bang on about, fitting into their 9-12 month clothes. And when she talks about getting ready for the day, she means the full works. Nothing wrong with wanting to look nice but absolutely OTT to have to get ready to that extent every single day. But then again she’s far from a natural beauty is she

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh
They aren’t free for everyone, where I live, not sure if it’s the same everywhere, but you need to apply and only get them if you’re on certain benefits
Oh really! I didn't know that 😔 the Sure Start centre I go to they don't ask anything and I've never applied 🤷🏻‍♀️ my Health Visitor told me about them, they give them out as well, no questions asked!

We don’t get them for free in our area but I can afford to pay so I would even if we did. Just because you’re entitled to something for free doesn’t mean you should take it.

It’s the same with paracetamol, ibuprofen, calpol etc, absolutely infuriates me that people take this for free when they can readily afford it. Should be for the people who need it.
Fair enough! It was my understanding it was a government scheme for all children but I'm obviously wrong, apologies 😔

Reactions: 4
Why does she not know that babies and toddlers will stop eating when they are full?! They do not need their food restricted! Most children of that age snack a lot of the day. Nurseries give lots of snacks, I think that should prove it! Those poor boys must be hungry and lethargic. She doesn’t even give them the calorie intake they need 😔
Yes my daughter works in a nursery and they have breakfast, morning Snack, lunch, afternoon snack and tea between 8am and 6pm.

That's prob why Fopps never bothered with it in the end. Didnt want then going over their syns by mid morning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No Fopps we don't need to see your crappy new extension step by step !! Someone has just said no kitchen and they gained 10lbs - Fopps will be in hell if she can't pan fry the life out of everything !! Least she can plug her microwave in and live on mug cakes ! FFS why do people want her crazy camera swinging around some trenches of mud in her garden ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No Fopps we don't need to see your crappy new extension step by step !! Someone has just said no kitchen and they gained 10lbs - Fopps will be in hell if she can't pan fry the life out of everything !! Least she can plug her microwave in and live on mug cakes ! FFS why do people want her crazy camera swinging around some trenches of mud in her garden ?!
I'm sure she'll have a kettle she can use too make all them delicious pot noodles she loves so much too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget her beloved pot noodles too 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never thought of it like this, but my friend I'm sat with on the train just said... Fopps must realise they are lacking nutrients if she is buying vitamins surely? She is a Mum but I'm not so I don't know what to think about that comment.

She was intrigued by Fopps as she didn't know about her account but does follow Chelsea Pateman and is going for a good old nose on insta and YT and a tattle account 😂

Reactions: 7
I never thought of it like this, but my friend I'm sat with on the train just said... Fopps must realise they are lacking nutrients if she is buying vitamins surely? She is a Mum but I'm not so I don't know what to think about that comment.

She was intrigued by Fopps as she didn't know about her account but does follow Chelsea Pateman and is going for a good old nose on insta and YT and a tattle account 😂
I tend to agree with your friend if they are eating well and varied there is absolutely no need...
I only had to with one of mine because the little so and so wouldn’t eat any veg or fruit and lived on nuggets and chips ... we laugh about it now he’s grown up and has children of his own ( I like to remind him 😂 )

Reactions: 9

A multi-vitamin is recommended for all kids under the age of 5 to help with growth.

For the majority of kids it’s for vitamin D because we live in a country that doesn’t get much sun but lower income families statistically get less than the required dose of A and C so that’s why the multi-vitamin is recommended for pre-schoolers and HVs usually pick this up in conversation during their checks and lower income families would have them provided.

Reactions: 10

Yes she's right, according to a quick Google search. Although the second picture does describe the boys and the restrictive diet is spot on. May not be vegan but it's certainly calorie controlled

Attachments

Reactions: 2

I didn't feel the need to give mine additional vitamins as they had a well balanced diet and were pretty robust.... had the usual sniffles and coughs picked up from nursery but rarely were ill... one of them didn't have a day of school for about 7 years !

If your friend follows Chelsea she's going to be in for a big shock looking at Fopps boys ..... they are poles apart..... I could watch Chelsea's little ones for ages they are so comical, and bright and engaging .... they remind me of mine at that age..... rosey cheeked, sturdy little bodies and a real interest in life....... they are adorable ..... :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Laura_healthylifestyle had a little girl a few days before foperbollocks and she’s running about and now onto potty training!!

Fopps will potty train as soon as she can. Def very young for that but she will make them do that as it’s an inconvenience to her changing nappies

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just can't take her anymore! Get ready for what?!?! What the hell does she think every mum needing to do a school run or go to work does in the morning. If u want to doll yourself up then get up earlier, baby proof your upstairs, do it when they have breakfast or ask the husband that works from home so many times a week now to watch them for 10 minutes. How can you get this far in life with 0 logic

Oh wait I remember its Sw night for her she's gotta get glammed up for her adoring fans
This has just made me think have we ever seen the boys playing upstairs in their room 🤔

Reactions: 5
Why did she need to glam herself up that much to go to a toddler class?! Bet she stuck out like a sore thumb. She’s incredibly vain. Can’t wait to see what happens when the boys drop their day nap 🙌🏻

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.