Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say lately in a CP post that wearing make up isn’t important to her?! I mean I thought that was bs, but if it isn’t, don’t wear it then and problem solved! Ooh just realised I’m now VIP..! I’d like to thank 9 pint Nikki AKA fopperbollocks (🙄 who the duck calls themselves “aka” like it’s her real name but I digress) for the amount of eye rolls it has taken to get to this point in my life. I will raise half a pint, half a chip and half a tit cardboard tasting protein bar in thanks later (I won’t) whilst I spit on my lashes, and get my four kids ready for bed, moaning that I never have any me time, after posting on Instagram to be kind, because I don’t want anyone calling me out on my actual stupidity, instead of enjoying my kids bedtime routine. 💅
I was elevated to a VIP the other day too 👸🏽👸🏽😂😂
😂😂😂

Just noticed I’m VIP now too haha 😂 And it all began from googling ‘Fopperholic annoying’ after her rant about this website😆
I obviously need to do some catching up I’m not worthy yet

Reactions: 11
I’m still a ‘chatty member’ (LOL)

must try harder - luckily Fopps gives me lots of reasons to post on here!

Reactions: 14
If she hadn’t have mentioned it on that vlog that day I would never have know Tattle existed! I just thought I was going mad as everyone else was up her bum, yet I could see this complete change since she got pregnant! Unless she just hid it better back then?! Still don’t know whether it was a genius move on her part to mention this place, to direct the “negativity” away from her insta page to one place, or whether she was just stupid and didn’t realise that other people would be directed to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Avocado and invisible toastie 🙄🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ WTAF!! Why can't they have some dairylea cheese spread sandwiches with some hula hoops and fruit? She becomes more of an utter dick head by the day! She's now done it up like a dog's dinner for a baby group... I'd love to hear what they say about her.... she carries on like she's bleeping royalty 🙄🙄

I too found here because she mentioned it 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she not know that babies and toddlers will stop eating when they are full?! They do not need their food restricted! Most children of that age snack a lot of the day. Nurseries give lots of snacks, I think that should prove it! Those poor boys must be hungry and lethargic. She doesn’t even give them the calorie intake they need 😔

Reactions: 15
She can’t get on board with batch cooking?
I thought the whole Sun article was all about her budgeting and batch cooking?!
She absolutely did say she batch cooks for the freezer. She's such a bloody liar, I swear she just makes it up as she goes along. And what's with that No Cheese sandwich ? It looks like the driest most unappetizing thing I've ever seen, avocado and cheese are healthy and the boys would love them. Did anyone see how lethargic and pale both boys looked today. Grayson was just staring at the tv in his own little world. They're hungry Nikki, give them some banana, apples,hummus, peanut butter.... just feed them. They'll let you know when they're full!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Avocado and invisible toastie 🙄🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ WTAF!! Why can't they have some dairylea cheese spread sandwiches with some hula hoops and fruit? She becomes more of an utter dick head by the day! She's now done it up like a dog's dinner for a baby group... I'd love to hear what they say about her.... she carries on like she's bleeping royalty 🙄🙄

I too found here because she mentioned it 🙈😂😂
My friend directed me here because she was the one that usually got the earful about what a twit Flop was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she joking she can't get ready until they are asleep 🙄 I hav a3 year old and 3 month old and I manage to get ready on my own with them I kno I kno they aren't twins but you know take them upstairs with you let them explore/play 🙄 but also I don't take an hour putting slap on so ..
Exactly! I have an almost 6 year old, a 3 yo and an almost 2 year old! I wash my hair and put makeup on every week day! I get up at 6am to do it in peace but sometimes they are up so I give them an Ipad and some toys and they play around me for the time it takes for me to get ready!

Reactions: 10
God it’s a wonder how we all manage isn’t it!? She’s a bloody joke complaining about time to get ready. As for that TOASTIE duck sake call a spade a spade will you? Surprised she’s not put them both on SP this week after over doing it on the hula hoops last week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For a child to thrive and grow they need a hell of a lot more calories and nutrients than she is giving those poor boys

Reactions: 16
She says she needs to get “ready” after their walk etc, but she looks like she’s got mascara, foundation, remnants of lipstick and lipliner and blusher on here, what’s she on about?! Also Faveson on her knee again whilst Lawson is out of reach of them, surely she knows what kind of dynamic she’s creating here, she must do?!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I remember a while back when she posted asking for 'tips' on how to get ready each day with babies :rolleyes: and I commented saying something like just get together a bag with some foundation, concealer, eyeliner, and mascara in, and a hand mirror, keep it downstairs and do it while sitting at the table with the boys while they eat breakfast?! Or in the hall mirror while they play? Or in the front room when they have the tv on every morning? I said it all very nicely but she still totally ignored my comment. She clearly wants to spend an hour in her uh-maaazin' 'dressing room' with her hundreds of bottles of lotions and potions each day. Just cut the routine down and maybe wear a bit less make up for daytime?! Such a bloody idiot.

Reactions: 21
Laura_healthylifestyle had a little girl a few days before foperbollocks and she’s running about and now onto potty training!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can't believe her tone when she's talking about not being able to get ready and it's "a dose of reality" for her. I thought this was just normal life! Get up earlier if it's that important to have you slap on and stop trying to shoe horn those boys into your ridiculous routines.
She looks like she has mascara on to me and lipstick 🤔 she looks like most Mom's, natural and normal but definitely not like she hasn't got ready? Also my youngest is 6 months older than the twins and he has one nap, when ever he bloody decides he's tired enough, this morning it was 9am 👏🏻 some days it's 3pm 😣 I don't set that routine, he does! All I do is decide how long he gets depending what time he has it as he will duck about at bed time if it's too late in the day 😅

Reactions: 10
Oh woe...!!!!! (Couldn’t resist the!!!!) how in gods name this woman copes I don’t know 🙄 I have 5 kids that used to be washed dressed and out of the house everyday while I was dressed and had make up on 🤨 very rarely had help either. She makes me want to rip out my own eyeballs in frustration 🤣🤣 how does she think the other half cope. It’s pathetic!
Hilarious reading this because I've just uttered the same re eyeballs at my toddler having a meltdown 😂🙈

Reactions: 5
And and lol why would you pay £8 something for children's vitamins when all children are entitled to them for free up to age 5! I get mine from my local Sure Start nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️ baffles me why you'd spend money on things you can get and are entitled to get for free!

Reactions: 2
And and lol why would you pay £8 something for children's vitamins when all children are entitled to them for free up to age 5! I get mine from my local Sure Start nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️ baffles me why you'd spend money on things you can get and are entitled to get for free!
They aren’t free for everyone, where I live, not sure if it’s the same everywhere, but you need to apply and only get them if you’re on certain benefits

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks like she has mascara on to me and lipstick 🤔 she looks like most Mom's, natural and normal but definitely not like she hasn't got ready? Also my youngest is 6 months older than the twins and he has one nap, when ever he bloody decides he's tired enough, this morning it was 9am 👏🏻 some days it's 3pm 😣 I don't set that routine, he does! All I do is decide how long he gets depending what time he has it as he will duck about at bed time if it's too late in the day 😅
Exactly this. My youngest is 13 months and most days still has 2 naps but they're when he wants them. Except today because we've been up since 4.45am. He's decided he doesnt need sleep today 🥴 cat napping our way to bedtime!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.