Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Fopps it's only taken you 13 months to take the twins out on your own 👏
Why the hell wouldn't you just order a sandwich for them or kids lunchbox so they can eat without your help?! Or even cheaper pack them a lunchbox each if you know you're out for lunch. Today I just chucked some chopped fruit, veg, a sandwich and crisps in a lunchbox for my 1 year old to have when out takes minutes to put together and I'm not paying for a meal that majority will end up on the floor

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe the way she has just spoken to the twins telling them not to put the ball on the table as it will leave a dent, she’s so unreal and so self obsessed
How is a 1 year old gonna understand that...

Reactions: 8
So she didn’t actually eat anything and that jacket was for the boys yet she says that like it’s a good thing. Her disordered eating just gets worse! Why not get them something a bit easier to eat that they can help themselves to and while they’re occupied doing that you can grab a bite of something for yourself. It’s not rocket science is it. I don’t believe she ordered a cappuccino either. Far too many calories to waste on just a drink eh Fopps.

Reactions: 11
So she didn’t actually eat anything and that jacket was for the boys yet she says that like it’s a good thing. Her disordered eating just gets worse! Why not get them something a bit easier to eat that they can help themselves to and while they’re occupied doing that you can grab a bite of something for yourself. It’s not rocket science is it. I don’t believe she ordered a cappuccino either. Far too many calories to waste on just a drink eh Fopps.
i dont believe it happened...any of it! Sounds far to made up.

Reactions: 14
I actually feel really sorry for her, she is so so disordered with food.

I was exactly the same with SW. I had such a bad relationship with food. I've cancelled plans so I didn't have to eat, I even took bloody hifi bars and my own food to a wedding.
I was so poorly by the end of it mentally and physically . it is so sad that she cant see a world away from sw and it looks as if the same habits are being passed onto her children.

I truly wish she would take a step back and see how disordered it all is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Knew she was going to do honest mum post.. firstly a spit coffee isn’t a problem 😂 if I take my twins out I get them a little box meal with stuff they can eat themselves. Or is that not good enough for her boys. I wonder what she gave them for dinner as I wouldn’t give them a jacket potato for lunch then a big meal.
Also why didn’t she just take them to the soft play for lunch 😂

Its a good job those boys are not mobile yet. I hope she doesn’t continue this dangerous behaviour when they are. Why spray the food with poison? For the drama? Just put it in the bin. This ‘diet tip’ is madness.

I’d never join SW. It promotes disordered eating in people who already have eating disorders. I heard a consultant on a podcast the other day saying she used to eat 17 Snickers bars in one sitting and that she got that behaviour from her father, who died from complications of overeating. I don’t want to be taking advice from someone like that whether she’s lost weight or not. Its one disorder replacing another and in my opinion if you go into it without an eating disorder, wanting to lose a few pounds, God help you.
Some girls in the ED unit I was in last year weren’t even this extreme to spray their food with poison. They used to over salt it so it wasn’t edible but poison is DANGEROUS territory, especially with babies and a partner in the house. Well done to those who reported ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
those poor kids will think a phone is a body part by the time they start pre school
heads shoulders knees and PHONE, knees and PHONE

• Haha
Reactions: 39
i dont believe it happened...any of it! Sounds far to made up.
No me either. A load of bull again. The baked potato was for all three of them. The "decaff" coffee got nudged (at most) once.

Her day is that dull she has to exaggerate stories of baked potatoes and spilled coffee to spunk it up a bit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay I couldn’t watch anymore
My heart breaks for you fopps couldn’t eat your lunch cos of feeding twins that are perfectly capable of self feeding finger foods. Thinking everyone’s staring at you what a narcissist bellend 😂
My 7 year old can’t feed herself, she’s got additional needs, do you know what I do? I feed her; and then after she’s finished I eat my meal. It’s called parenting, you put your kids first - and you don’t need to IG it. Obviously not with you though, you’re just that much of a control freak you won’t let them self feed - pretty obvious why their development is stunted. This woman is a delusional bellend and 100% not relatable AT ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did make me laugh watching those stories. It didn’t even sound like she had a tough parenting day, she just spilt her drink twice-nothing to do with the boys 🤷🏼‍♀️ And why she didn’t just get them something they could feed themselves, if I ever buy my son food out then I buy him food that I know he’ll be ok with eating. Just makes sense. But then, does she ever let them feed themselves?!

I actually feel really sorry for her, she is so so disordered with food.

I was exactly the same with SW. I had such a bad relationship with food. I've cancelled plans so I didn't have to eat, I even took bloody hifi bars and my own food to a wedding.
I was so poorly by the end of it mentally and physically . it is so sad that she cant see a world away from sw and it looks as if the same habits are being passed onto her children.

I truly wish she would take a step back and see how disordered it all is.
It’s terrible isn’t it, SW messes up so many people through no fault of their own 😡. It’s just one big con that preys on people’s vulnerabilities when they are feeling at their lowest.
Keep people in the dark about nutrition and spin them a load of made up bollocks knowing damn well that the majority will fail and keep coming back spending their money time after time. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she spilt her coffee twice, didn't get lunch and Lawson doesn't like going in the carseat/pushchair. Okay fopps I see your struggles cant believe you have to go through all of this by yourself...

Maybe Lawson is trying to tell you something along the lines of 'leave me where I can crawl, play and learn, stop dragging me around shops, cafes and god awful soft play'

Also ... my 9 month old eats an entire jacket potato to himself (and by himself)... am I over feeding him!?

Reactions: 15
It’s terrible isn’t it, SW messes up so many people through no fault of their own 😡. It’s just one big con that preys on people’s vulnerabilities when they are feeling at their lowest.
Keep people in the dark about nutrition and spin them a load of made up bollocks knowing damn well that the majority will fail and keep coming back spending their money time after time. 😡😡😡
I could go on about it for hours but until the individual understands that for themselves they will continue in their ways

Reactions: 9
a thousand single parents want to punch their screens watching her moaning about her "tough" day alone with her kids, ive seen plenty people with more than two children manage them on public transport, days out, cafes, the beach etc and they would love spilt coffee to be the toughest part of their day, I have twins and took them out all the time on my own at that age, sat them in highchairs, ordered toast or scrambled egg etc and let them feed themselves while I had a coffee and a big fat slice of cake......real cake not mug cake shite ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.