Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go to a SW group weekly, I stay pretty much the same after losing a few stone but going keeps me on a level. I love a jacket potaote lunch, I'm not a sandwich gal. I also enjoy the ladies at my group, I live in a small community so it's like a chin wag and chat group. I don't know what I'm trying to say really, I just wanted to put it out there just in case anyone else reads this group and feels ashamed about enjoying SW. We probably all started following Fopps for her SW tips.
I love my SW group ... I’ll be honest when I re joined I’ve been calorie counting alongside .. the eat as much as you want of free food bollocks just encourages me to eat loads .. I like the discipline of a weigh in
I go because it’s a great group and when I got made redundant earlier on in year the group sort of kept me going . These influencers give s w a bad name .
If there was a group for calorie counting and encouraging healthy relationship with food I would be there

No totally. It's nothing to feel bad about at all, especially if it helps you mentally too. It's when it gets that nutty that you spray your children's meals with chemicals.....and think this is some sort of ok tip to share with people! Not even done in secret and shame!

I cut ties with SW when my consultant sent me a pity/shame text about my 0.5 gain one week. It was my first ever gain, I was well within a healthy BMI range and I wasn't actually bothered.....until she sent her condolences in a text after group and encouragement not to let it get me down....wtf?

So I told her to duck off and explained my disgust. She hounded me for a few weeks begging me to return. Then I eventually blocked her. bleeping cookoo.
There’s too many consultants like that sadly :(
I help on social team and weigh members weekly . I’ve started making list of people who need some 121 help .. some people don’t stay to class and would never get any support.
I don’t blame you for telling her to duck off

Reactions: 9
Don't cry over spilt coffee hun x

Seriously though if she was busy cleaning up how did she know everyone was staring at her 🙄 honestly and didums she couldn't have lunch, like most of us parents or use your common sense buy them finger foods and leave them to it, inhale your food then see to them, we've ate in Debenhams before they do kids meals and picnic boxes, why didn't she get one of those for them rather than a jacket potato, poor kids are on a slimming world diet too, bet she weighs there cheese for them and all 🙄

She's making out her day was so dramatic and that's the real world of parenting and going out on your own, you just get on with it don't make a big deal about it 🙃

duck off and give them some nuggets and be a proper parent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's making out her day was so dramatic and that's the real world of parenting and going out on your own, you just get on with it don't make a big deal about it 🙃
This was exactly my thoughts! It was a huge to deal to her because it’s never happened before because she NEVER goes anywhere with them on her own. She’s always got someone else with her, the way she talked about it all being so crazy sounded as though she had taken them out for the day and was an auntie or something, someone without kids of their own and not used to looking after them alone

Reactions: 12
Ironically I think the story was possibly to show us that she does do stuff on her own with them and puts them before herself. So near yet so far foppsy

Reactions: 6
C57F75E2-9678-4521-A57F-780C6D625CEE.jpeg
Is this Nikki?? Really looks her like but I’m suspicious because she’s Nikki only has 3 pairs of shoes and these aren’t one of them 😂😭 Probably not even her but would swear it was

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After the week we’ve have we’re our 2.5 year old (soz not a twin) I pray to whichever baby lord there is that both of them are absolute tit bags.

I hope she’s left sweating in primark as they climb out the buggy screaming. Or when they tit their pants for 3rd time that day.

Or when they hit her or lash out with frustration because they can’t Understand why mummy won’t let them hold her precious phone

Honestly toddlers are a joy. We honestly have to let our son burn off energy to chill him out. I wonder how two that are basically caged show puppets will do 🧐

(Disclaimer - this has been a particularly rough week, our boy is actually the sweetest little tit bag)

Reactions: 13
Those stories were all for us on here! And I hate to be that person who says ‘oh you think that’s bad, wait until...’ because us mums all know someone who does that BUT she really doesn’t have a clue how tricky it’s going to be when they actually do start refusing to go into their buggies/car seats, and are both running off everywhere 🙈 I’ll be the first to admit I find it hard when mine do that and I don’t have twins 😉🙄

Reactions: 12
FFS - She can’t eat lunch because it’s too much for her with the boys!!! What planet is she on, she has such a bad relationship with food.
how do we all cope when we go out on our own with our kids....yes two, I may not have twins but I have to take two kids with me.
I never think to not feed myself because it all gets too much!! Absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 11
View attachment 49591
Is this Nikki?? Really looks her like but I’m suspicious because she’s Nikki only has 3 pairs of shoes and these aren’t one of them 😂😭 Probably not even her but would swear it was
No.Fopperbolox has much broader and shorter legs and this girl is at least 10 yrs younger. From the neck up it's a fair likeness though ...i.e the bun and the fact that you can only see her phone case.Just think...that's all Greyson and Lawson see of her most days 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The day with them was so alien to her she could stop saying we this, we that rather than just I found them a gilet etc

Reactions: 2
Thanks I’m good, I just don’t want to be as crappy a person as her 🤭❤
All the love, genuinely x

I love my SW group ... I’ll be honest when I re joined I’ve been calorie counting alongside .. the eat as much as you want of free food bollocks just encourages me to eat loads .. I like the discipline of a weigh in
I go because it’s a great group and when I got made redundant earlier on in year the group sort of kept me going . These influencers give s w a bad name .
If there was a group for calorie counting and encouraging healthy relationship with food I would be there

There’s too many consultants like that sadly :(
I help on social team and weigh members weekly . I’ve started making list of people who need some 121 help .. some people don’t stay to class and would never get any support.
I don’t blame you for telling her to duck off
It's bad when you kick around with 0.5 lbs too. That's literally a small shite.

One of my weigh ins was a guy stepping in place of my normal consultant - he was ex army. I'd weighed in and stayed the same, despite hammering about 12 classes that week, walking 5 miles a day and staying on plan. He explained that your joints build up fluid to cushion the extra impact and it all adds up on top of muscle mass etc.

Those stories were all for us on here! And I hate to be that person who says ‘oh you think that’s bad, wait until...’ because us mums all know someone who does that BUT she really doesn’t have a clue how tricky it’s going to be when they actually do start refusing to go into their buggies/car seats, and are both running off everywhere 🙈 I’ll be the first to admit I find it hard when mine do that and I don’t have twins 😉🙄
I have one (no bleeping more) and I remember standing in the street for about 30 mins physically restraining her whilst she had a tantrum in the middle of a busy shopping street. Hanging out of the Baby Jogger screaming like she was being exorcised. Several people stopping asking if she was OK. Ffs. Fopp's in for a shock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Those stories today just prove that she clearly never does anything with them just her. Whilst I wouldn’t put it past her to make it up about spilling the drinks, perhaps she was in such a tizzy that she really did- not knowing which twin to go after in the soft play must’ve really tired out those few brain cells she has. She needs to think of something else with them to do other than going to soft play and that farm she frequents, it’s BORING Nicola! 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those stories today just prove that she clearly never does anything with them just her. Whilst I wouldn’t put it past her to make it up about spilling the drinks, perhaps she was in such a tizzy that she really did- not knowing which twin to go after in the soft play must’ve really tired out those few brain cells she has. She needs to think of something else with them to do other than going to soft play and that farm she frequents, it’s BORING Nicola! 👋🏻
I bet she's never in their whole 13 months of life just sat in bed or on the sofa with a duvet and snuggled with them for a while. It's all so contrived. It looks unbearable. Has she even been in the bath with them both/one at a time? Babies and kids need hugs and skin.

Reactions: 11
I bet she's never in their whole 13 months of life just sat in bed or on the sofa with a duvet and snuggled with them for a while. It's all so contrived. It looks unbearable. Has she even been in the bath with them both/one at a time? Babies and kids need hugs and skin.

In all fairness I don’t get in the bath with my two. It’s like a show at sea world. The bath is almost empty after all the splashing.

I would also like to salute everyone (like katniss Everdeen) who has ever felt personally victimised by their toddler in a public place 🤣

I visited a friend today who had a three week old baby who she had just taken out to a cafe for the first time, it was a disaster and full of nerves - like it is for everyone. This is normal, not for someone with two babies over the age of one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS - She can’t eat lunch because it’s too much for her with the boys!!! What planet is she on, she has such a bad relationship with food.
how do we all cope when we go out on our own with our kids....yes two, I may not have twins but I have to take two kids with me.
I never think to not feed myself because it all gets too much!! Absolutely pathetic
It didn't happen. The potato was for the three of them. There's a reason it's a sw friendly meal. You can eat a baked potato one handed. She's full of bull.

In all fairness I don’t get in the bath with my two. It’s like a show at sea world. The bath is almost empty after all the splashing.

I would also like to salute everyone (like katniss Everdeen) who has ever felt personally victimised by their toddler in a public place 🤣

I visited a friend today who had a three week old baby who she had just taken out to a cafe for the first time, it was a disaster and full of nerves - like it is for everyone. This is normal, not for someone with two babies over the age of one!
I rarely do now, but i highly doubt she's ever been in with then when smaller for one to one time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.