Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How strange. It’s definitely the blonde one that gets all the attention, in all her photos she uploads it’s mainly him
It is now because she's been called out for it for so long. It's an over compensation to disprove the accusations.

She went berserk at someone for saying Grayson never smiled (totally OTT in my opinion) recently, yet people have been commenting on Lawson's lack of development etc for months. Speaks volumes.

Reactions: 13
I go to a SW group weekly, I stay pretty much the same after losing a few stone but going keeps me on a level. I love a jacket potaote lunch, I'm not a sandwich gal. I also enjoy the ladies at my group, I live in a small community so it's like a chin wag and chat group. I don't know what I'm trying to say really, I just wanted to put it out there just in case anyone else reads this group and feels ashamed about enjoying SW. We probably all started following Fopps for her SW tips.

Reactions: 16
I go to a SW group weekly, I stay pretty much the same after losing a few stone but going keeps me on a level. I love a jacket potaote lunch, I'm not a sandwich gal. I also enjoy the ladies at my group, I live in a small community so it's like a chin wag and chat group. I don't know what I'm trying to say really, I just wanted to put it out there just in case anyone else reads this group and feels ashamed about enjoying SW. We probably all started following Fopps for her SW tips.
No totally. It's nothing to feel bad about at all, especially if it helps you mentally too. It's when it gets that nutty that you spray your children's meals with chemicals.....and think this is some sort of ok tip to share with people! Not even done in secret and shame!

I cut ties with SW when my consultant sent me a pity/shame text about my 0.5 gain one week. It was my first ever gain, I was well within a healthy BMI range and I wasn't actually bothered.....until she sent her condolences in a text after group and encouragement not to let it get me down....wtf?

So I told her to duck off and explained my disgust. She hounded me for a few weeks begging me to return. Then I eventually blocked her. bleeping cookoo.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I too go to SW and it works for me, my lifestyle and career most of the time, but everyone is different.

If it works for you, it works for you, if it doesn't then you have to be kind to yourself and choose a lifestyle that does work for you and not let it affect your mental health if at all possible.

Also I'm pretty sure that my SW consultant is here on these threads as a Fopps hater. Been dying to ask her 😂 I won't say who but her Tattle name stands out to me. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No totally. It's nothing to feel bad about at all, especially if it helps you mentally too. It's when it gets that nutty that you spray your children's meals with chemicals.....and think this is some sort of ok tip to share with people! Not even done in secret and shame!

I cut ties with SW when my consultant sent me a pity/shame text about my 0.5 gain one week. It was my first ever gain, I was well within a healthy BMI range and I wasn't actually bothered.....until she sent her condolences in a text after group and encouragement not to let it get me down....wtf?

So I told her to duck off and explained my disgust. She hounded me for a few weeks begging me to return. Then I eventually blocked her. bleeping cookoo.
I have never ever met a consultant who is not unhinged in some way🙉🤣 It's like a criteria they have to pass at interview...I had one like that, she sent me loads of those stupid notes in the post when I quit, generic wanker SW poem tx, tried adding me on Facebook. 🙉 She hounded me like a jilted lover. Totally normal and not cultish in the slightest👍😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
“They needed a sleep so we drove to a soft play”....erm, why? Why not just go home after your “ordeal”? Also I thought she was in the car when she posted the first pic of the jacket potato, then she says it was the boys lunch in Debenhams. Also if having twins is soooo hard why not order clothes and food shopping online and save your energy for taking them to places they’ll actually enjoy rather than dragging them around shops that really aren’t built to entertain kids. She baffles me on every level.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

scared of losing you hun, they get paid for the amount of bums they can get on seats for each session 😂😂

• Angry
“They needed a sleep so we drove to a soft play”....erm, why? Why not just go home after your “ordeal”? Also I thought she was in the car when she posted the first pic of the jacket potato, then she says it was the boys lunch in Debenhams. Also if having twins is soooo hard why not order clothes and food shopping online and save your energy for taking them to places they’ll actually enjoy rather than dragging them around shops that really aren’t built to entertain kids. She baffles me on every level.
She maintains that she can’t get grocery deliveries to her exclusive housing estate even though everyone knows that isn’t true. And going clothes shopping is ‘being true to herself’...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now she’s moaning because little Lawsons personality is starting to come through! My boy who is one month younger than hers has been doing those little tantrum things and moaning about being in a car seat for months is called development! They want to become independent and don’t like being told what to do all the time such a control freak and people think she’s a good Mum 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She maintains that she can’t get grocery deliveries to her exclusive estate even though we know that isn’t true.
Exclusive estate 🤣

Why does she say “cup-of-chino” for cappuccino? I thought she didn’t drink caffeine? She refers to everything else with an extra adjective “low fat” “full fat” “syn free” so there’s no way she wouldn’t call it a decaf cappuccino if it was one!

• Haha
I follow SW now and then when I need to drop a few pounds. For me personally it does encourage me to eat better generally. I don't go in for all the crap fake away shite. And totally agree eating out is hell. I think if you use it as a basic framework it works but it's when you get obsessed with it and let it control your life then you are in the danger zone. I stopped going to group because people clapping everyone when they admitted to going to the all you can eat Chinese buffet but clap them for "trying their best" pissed me off. Felt so fake I just couldn't listen to it.

Reactions: 12
If she just stayed home with them I'm sure they would be cruising/walking by now.... both looked really unsteady with the walker in the stories today..... my 2nd son was 14 months before he walked properly but he zoomed round the furniture and crawled everywhere....

Reactions: 5
I can’t concentrate on her stories as I keep looking at the wrinkles on the side of her face when she speaks. I think they stand out more because the rest of her face is so filled with Botox. If she hadn’t messed with her face so much it would look normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t concentrate on her stories as I keep looking at the wrinkles on the side of her face when she speaks. I think they stand out more because the rest of her face is so filled with Botox. If she hadn’t messed with her face so much it would look normal.
I kept doing that too never noticed them before very prominent today. What was with her camofalge outfit today? No wonder people were staring at her in debenhams

• Haha
Reactions: 8

You’re a bleeping queen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.