Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stumbled across this? What’s this all about? Her best video? The best thing to happen is that the camera has broke, surely 🤷🏼‍♀️
Best video? Place your bets now folks...

How I lost 3 stone (2 stone 5 corrected) in 3 months (90 days corrected) UPDATED for 2019

#newmum #twinmum Daily routine or how I manage tasks one handed while I video blog every single second

Shopping Haul; Primarni, Zara and River Island or watch my nylon clothes spark and ignite when I run after my mobile twins in my Gucci trainers

Life after Slimming World; or how I spray Flash on food to stop me eating it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"happy birthday to my sister".....here's loads of photos of me dressed as a man in drag/bride, with her shoved in at the side.

Un bleeping believable self centered bleep of a bastard.
Not only are the pics all about her but they’re all fairly recent I’d say ? When I do a birthday greeting with pics for my sis I have literally hundreds and hundreds to choose from..... right back from kids ..... she’s obvs not very close....

Reactions: 9

How I lost 3 stone (2 stone 5 corrected) in 3 months (90 days corrected) UPDATED for 2019

#newmum #twinmum Daily routine or how I manage tasks one handed while I video blog every single second

Shopping Haul; Primarni, Zara and River Island or watch my nylon clothes spark and ignite when I run after my mobile twins in my Gucci trainers

I so hope it’s the last option 😂😂 just so we can see what special kinda spray you have to buy! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This cleaning spray thing is quite worrying, she has lots of followers who I’m sure follow solely for her weight loss ‘tips’ and here she is dishing out tips you would expect to hear from someone with a serious ED 😡 she needs to be careful, it’s almost like she doesn’t understand how social media works?! Once you put something out there (photos of your precious children, ‘dieting’ tips 🙄) you can’t take it back 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
This cleaning spray thing is quite worrying, she has lots of followers who I’m sure follow solely for her weight loss ‘tips’ and here she is dishing out tips you would expect to hear from someone with a serious ED 😡 she needs to be careful, it’s almost like she doesn’t understand how social media works?! Once you put something out there (photos of your precious children, ‘dieting’ tips 🙄) you can’t take it back 🤷🏼‍♀️
I used to pour bleach on my dinner to stop me eating it. Despite still being hungry. Definitely ED territory, which I didn’t really recognise until I look back.
I now endeavour to eat healthily (ish) and exercise. I eat when I’m hungry.
I have paid SW in the past, and in the future no company will ever gain from my weight loss. It’s a madness x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've actually reported the post to Instagram as promoting eating disorders.
It's so worrying that these so called "influencers" choose to influence in a such a way that promotes dangerous behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's so worrying that these so called "influencers" choose to influence in a such a way that promotes dangerous behaviour.
I didn’t know you could that so I have reported to.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well done. I never even thought of doing this. She's a dangerous and unhinged person.

Well done. I never even thought of doing this. She's a dangerous and unhinged person.
Just reported too 👍

I've heard of obese people being reffered to SW and NHS pays membership.

I wonder if they realise this is the sort of disordered attitude towards food that comes out of it along with the weight loss (then often subsequent regain)?

😂😂😂 dead. Plenty of thread title ideas there. The flash one is my personal favourite 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Sorry I didn’t come back yesterday after my post about baby loss I was too cross not to say anything terrible 😬 love to all tattlers missing a little piece of their hearts ❤👣

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Just reported too 👍

I've heard of obese people being reffered to SW and NHS pays membership.

I wonder if they realise this is the sort of disordered attitude towards food that comes out of it along with the weight loss (then often subsequent regain)?
Didn’t expect anything less from Instagram tbf 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Also, what if Chris was to come home unexpectedly and have a bite to eat from the plate she has just spayed!?

• Wow
Also, what if Chris was to come home unexpectedly and have a bite to eat from the plate she has just spayed!?
Its a good job those boys are not mobile yet. I hope she doesn’t continue this dangerous behaviour when they are. Why spray the food with poison? For the drama? Just put it in the bin. This ‘diet tip’ is madness.

I’d never join SW. It promotes disordered eating in people who already have eating disorders. I heard a consultant on a podcast the other day saying she used to eat 17 Snickers bars in one sitting and that she got that behaviour from her father, who died from complications of overeating. I don’t want to be taking advice from someone like that whether she’s lost weight or not. Its one disorder replacing another and in my opinion if you go into it without an eating disorder, wanting to lose a few pounds, God help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Another day another jacket with beans and cheese 🙄. For the love of god why not just have a nice sandwich or something. Probably less calories too. SW is so messed up. Can’t believe I used to follow that shite 😡

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.