Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a good job those boys are not mobile yet. I hope she doesn’t continue this dangerous behaviour when they are. Why spray the food with poison? For the drama? Just put it in the bin. This ‘diet tip’ is madness.

I’d never join SW. It promotes disordered eating in people who already have eating disorders. I heard a consultant on a podcast the other day saying she used to eat 17 Snickers bars in one sitting and that she got that behaviour from her father, who died from complications of overeating. I don’t want to be taking advice from someone like that whether she’s lost weight or not. Its one disorder replacing another and in my opinion if you go into it without an eating disorder, wanting to lose a few pounds, God help you.
I lost 1.5 stone which I have now put all back on and have very disordered eating. I wish I’d never joined! When you’re on plan your golden but as soon as you go off plan you stuff yourself silly. The syns do not help. The massive portions and over eating free foods. No food or bad but every food has calories. I seriously saw some messed up things in that group. People drinking balsamic vinegar and lemonade instead of pimms because it was free!!! I’m a lot better lately and am just eating better and moving more. People like Fopps have a lot to answer for. They have no nutrition qualifications so shouldn’t be telling anyone what to do. Especially when they have such a bad relationship with food themselves 😡😡😡

Reactions: 17
Another day another jacket with beans and cheese 🙄. For the love of god why not just have a nice sandwich or something. Probably less calories too. SW is so messed up. Can’t believe I used to follow that shite 😡
Yes a sandwich would be less cals and carbs but she see proper pieces of thick wholemeal bread as bad syns. It's so messed up.

Reactions: 9
I lost 1.5 stone which I have now put all back on and have very disordered eating. I wish I’d never joined! When you’re on plan your golden but as soon as you go off plan you stuff yourself silly. The syns do not help. The massive portions and over eating free foods. No food or bad but every food has calories. I seriously saw some messed up things in that group. People drinking balsamic vinegar and lemonade instead of pimms because it was free!!! I’m a lot better lately and am just eating better and moving more. People like Fopps have a lot to answer for. They have no nutrition qualifications so shouldn’t be telling anyone what to do. Especially when they have such a bad relationship with food themselves 😡😡😡
I’ve only ever controlled my weight with calorie counting and portion control but I’m old enough to remember a landlady of mine doing red and green days, when Syns were Sins, so that guff about synergy doesn’t wash with me. The whole concept is so, so harmful. Fat is demonised to the point of oblivion (full fat, anyone?) and artificial sweeteners and simple carbs are pushed into first place, making you more and more hungry and dissatisfied until you give up and binge on all the things that actually were not allowed on SW, despite their claims that no food is banned. Nikki has never had a weight problem, its so sad that her life has been, and still is dominated by this SW crap.

The consultant on the podcast that I mentioned before went on to say (in a dreamy voice) that ‘free’ food is your friend, so you could eat (stuff like eggs and pasta) 24 hours a day and still be on plan! Thankfully her co host shut her down after that one.

I hope you find a place of peace and happiness with your weight, food and dieting can take up so much headspace. 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Megan Rose Lan2 is 1 million more times relatable than old Fopps. She doesn't make out her life is perfect, she posts raw pics about her body and is honest. She too said SW is a ridiculous plan to follow. Fopps needs to give up SM she really has no interesting content

• Heart
Another day another jacket with beans and cheese 🙄. For the love of god why not just have a nice sandwich or something. Probably less calories too. SW is so messed up. Can’t believe I used to follow that shite 😡
Can you imagine going out for lunch and having the same stuff every single time. What does she honestly think will happen if she has a sandwich and like you say will more than likely be less calories than a jacket potato with cheese and beans anyway!

Reactions: 8
Another cafe/softplay...back to normal drag the boys round because SHE doesn't want to be stuck indoors! Makes me laugh they are no where near walking ouch! Also I saw on her blokes page that in July he said on one of the photos the boys are SO close to walking 😂😂😂 please! Oh and when they do start walking that is going to be so funny she will wish they never did!

• Haha
Also, what if Chris was to come home unexpectedly and have a bite to eat from the plate she has just spayed!?
Not that I want anything bad to happen to Chris but can you imagine Fopps in prison strips locked up on a murder charge 😂 wonder if she would phone ahead for a grey cell 😂

• Haha
This may have been discussed, but have you noticed that Lawson is the only one that gets her attention. In photos, stories etc. It’s always look at this Lawson, what’s this Lawson. Grayson just stares into space. Don’t think he gets much interaction with her.

Reactions: 3
How can you be a successful vlogger if you have absolutely no imagination? Another lunch of a jacket potato 😴 yet another soft play centre as she has no clue what to do with them on her own, or not spending money. This follows yet another “oh I am struggling with food post”, which in turn will lead to a crappy what I eat in a day video. I give her to
Christmas at this rate!!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t see how she can call herself a FOODIE?! Far from it!!

Also, why does she film HERSELF playing with things at softplay?

• Haha
Can you imagine going out for lunch and having the same stuff every single time. What does she honestly think will happen if she has a sandwich and like you say will more than likely be less calories than a jacket potato with cheese and beans anyway!
Eating out was miserable when I was on SW.

Baked potato and beans, dry salad and chicken or steak and jacket potato were pretty much all you could get off most menus. Utterly dull.

I don’t see how she can call herself a FOODIE?! Far from it!!

Also, why does she film HERSELF playing with things at softplay?
It drives me nuts watching her prod the same soft play shite week in and out.

Softplay is mind numbing. Nobody want or cares to see you or your kids at softplay for the 900th time this week.

Reactions: 11
This may have been discussed, but have you noticed that Lawson is the only one that gets her attention. In photos, stories etc. It’s always look at this Lawson, what’s this Lawson. Grayson just stares into space. Don’t think he gets much interaction with her.
Everyone here says she favours Grayson...

Reactions: 7
Maybe, just maybe, if you let the babies feed themselves you would be able to eat at the same time 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t say that the toy shouldn’t be on the coffee table as it will dent it, and then proceed to put said toy on the coffee table 🤷🏼‍♀️
And turn the damm telly off! Sorry real bug if mine, it’s on but nobody is watching it! They don’t need the tv whilst they are playing 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why didn’t she get them something they could eat on their own? Debenhams cafe does A bit of everything doesn’t it? Or if they were perfectly happy sat in the pram quietly going around looking for a gilet (riles me how she pronounces it) then why couldn’t she leave them sat, fed, and perfectly still and happy whilst she scoffed a sandwich? She’s jumping on the “honest mum” wagon now, I don’t follow many as I don’t have kids and find them all a bit boring but the ones I have have all been doing posts lately about how it’s not all insta-perfectly presumably because then they get a flurry of engagement from people saying they feel the same. Even that all sounds contrived and false when it comes from Fopps. I don’t think she’d know the truth if it came layered in a mug cake!

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the way she has just spoken to the twins telling them not to put the ball on the table as it will leave a dent, she’s so unreal and so self obsessed

Why did she not get the trays on the high chairs, give them their yoghurts and let them get on with it. She could have then had her coffee. Such a drama made out if the tiniest wee thing. She really is incapable of the simplest of things when it comes to parenting. She is so uptight. She's even saying people were 🙄 when they saw her coming with the boys.. they prob knew to look at her she didn't have a clue. As for the 'it's not all rosy in the garden'... wow, you don't say! you had us all fooled there for a minute! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.