Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Warm champagne and syn free quiche.

I’d rather attend a smear test than that party.
A smear test via the anus!

God when she's swinging that camera around whilst they are trying to sing happy birthday πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

As usual, she's the only one screaching, hysterically laughing at her shite joke, the only one who's got a camera out and more interested in instagramming the moment than enjoying it.

I bet they all find her utterly repulsive and unbearable.

She's as much fun as a clitorectomy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A smear test via the anus!

God when she's swinging that camera around whilst they are trying to sing happy birthday πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

As usual, she's the only one screaching, hysterically laughing at her shite joke, the only one who's got a camera out and more interested in instagramming the moment than enjoying it.

I bet they all find her utterly repulsive and unbearable.

She's as much fun as a clitorectomy.
If she videod at my child’s birthday I’d take the phone and smash it up infront of her. No one, not even insta celebs xo have a right to film someone’s party. It’s like when nobs announce someone else’s birth before they have or put up wedding pics before the bride and groom have

Reactions: 12
She must read here every day as she's just posted a pic of her cuddled up on the sofa with Lawson. We've all been saying she needs to do more of that.

Plus why does always make a fashion show of all her pics and fails

Reactions: 6
That video of them singing happy birthday you can feel the cringe from the parents like arghh don't film me don't upload me please, the way she shouted NCT crew and a couple of them actually eye rolled πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love how they are all just normal parents in normal parent clothes πŸ˜‚

In my happy place with lawson pic she looks sooooo aged on there she needs to stop with all the filters and editing etc when her kids are at school and have to take pics in of parents etc they'll never know who's doing the school run with her real life and insta life πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 5
If she videod at my child’s birthday I’d take the phone and smash it up infront of her. No one, not even insta celebs xo have a right to film someone’s party. It’s like when nobs announce someone else’s birth before they have or put up wedding pics before the bride and groom have
In all seriousness, I'm a very private person online. I don't have an identifiable digital footprint (except from when I was a stupid teenager and the Internet first became accessible) and I'd be really annoyed at this too.

Reactions: 4
That video of them singing happy birthday you can feel the cringe from the parents like arghh don't film me don't upload me please, the way she shouted NCT crew and a couple of them actually eye rolled πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love how they are all just normal parents in normal parent clothes πŸ˜‚

In my happy place with lawson pic she looks sooooo aged on there she needs to stop with all the filters and editing etc when her kids are at school and have to take pics in of parents etc they'll never know who's doing the school run with her real life and insta life πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ
The fact that they eye-rolled suggests even more to me that she does not get permission to film and post photos of all of their children online.

i bet they have a secret whatsapp group without her and laughed like duck at her hooker outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.