Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Third cornet

Absolutely bang on! 👏
Could not agree more. Sorry Fopps but you need to take note. I wept for your exhausting day today. I did 10 hours at my desk as a lawyer. Drove 60 miles between offices and clients. Got home at 8.30pm ( still answering emails ) and did a family shop at TESCOS on the way home. Then delivered food to my mum who has dementia . Got home at 9pm and cooked dinner for the whole family and have just put two baskets of ironing away. Dishwasher is on and I've made packed lunches for tomorrow and put two loads of washing on. Would you like a V Log about my life to watch ? Im 52. I have worked more than full time for 30 years and raised two children. Mat leave was 9 weeks with the first one and 18 with the second. ( it was a while ago ) Please do let me know what you would like to see on you tube ? I would love your suggestions . Im v happy to share it all............ FFS. How ridiculous does that sound. Yes that is my life. BUT NOBODY CARES and FOPPS NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOURS EITHER. You are a vacuous talentless begging freeloading ..........GET A JOB and put your poor boys into a day nursery where they will get some proper love and attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

JayS

Fopperholic #15: prancing around the street in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is an absolute mess 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Fopperholic #15: Clutching for content and her posts losing reach, claims she’s picking at leftovers and has resorted to bleach

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She probably spends her two lots of child benefit in Zara and Primark once a month for her hauls... She is the ultimate definition of white trash. From her new build house to her range rover, orange skin, botox, fake lips, fake tits, bleached hair, tattooed brows, acrylic nails, she even has changed her teeth, synthetic wipe clean clothing, token bits of logo heavy designer gear so everyone knows she's wearing something costly, diamante grey house with zero personality, sporty husband (she prob tried pulling a footballer first) a vanity fest disguised as a YouTube channel...I could go on. The bottom line is she is one basic bitch and a plastic doll with Taiwan stamped across it's ass has more class, charisma and heart than she will ever have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I’ve just reported the cleaning spray post too

If I don’t hear anything back I’m gonna message her and speak to her as someone who’s suffering with an eating disorder! I’ve actually been triggered by it emotionally. She’s so uneducated and doesn’t understand how harmful this stuff is.
Update
Instagram are piss taking cunts and sent me a generic response. Therefore I’ve sent her this directly:

“Hi, I’ve come across your account on the discovery page as I followed a lot of SW accounts in the past so you’ve come up as a suggested account.

The photo you posted the other day with a caption about spraying your food with cleaning spray is very, very triggering. That’s eating disorder territory and very upsetting. Especially as you’ve described the food as “synful”. I’ve reported the image and wanted to let you know I’ve done so as I’m direct and not hiding behind a keyboard. I’m not trolling or bullying. I’m being 100% real with this.
I hope you’ll consider removing your caption or at least learning from this going forward that your terminology and reference to destroying food with cleaning products to remove temptation to eat it is not right.

Thank you.”

• Heart
Reactions: 40

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Ha. So bloody true. What is the value in this fopps?
Do you struggle forming meaningless relationships?
Are you attracted to money and vanity, almost as much as you’re attracted to yourself?
Do you want a partner who belittles and mocks you?
Do you want a partner who watches your mental health deteriorate while you self-sabotage your new career?

Then watch my YouTube and you too could find your own rat-toothed pervert!! Swipe up to watch folks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

lexiloo

VIP Member
those poor kids will think a phone is a body part by the time they start pre school
heads shoulders knees and PHONE, knees and PHONE

• Haha

Wtfherewegoagain

Or here is an idea - stay with me people - take one out and leave the poorly baby at home with daddy. I know she will lose her super twin mum badge for two hours but she can slum it with the rest of us regular mums.

• Heart
  • Haha

Havingalooksie

Yes the priest from poltergeist definitely wins the internet today and needs to be integrated into the next thread title 😂😂😂
Spray flash on all the food left by the twins or dress like a priest to forgive you your syns

or

When you can't afford a P.T just exorcise your own inner fatty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
What an entitled self-absorbed cunt. Imagine being so selfish you won’t give up your dressing room or even merge it into your office to give your two longed for babies a playroom? She is honestly a horror.

It’s like she’s in a competition with herself to be the shittiest parent possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

PoppyJK

I cannot deal with her making baby loss awareness about herself. She hasn’t lost a baby. Her embryos didn’t implant. I’ve had ivf so speaking from experience. An embryo not implanting is very different from needing a baby surgically removed. She’s a dick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
In our family we lost an 18month old suddenly who had such a lovely personality. That was and still is hard for the family.

Whereas Fopps is quite simply addicted to SM and has to jump onto everything to make it about her. This time she has gone below the belt.

Fopps has literally no respect for anyone.

Sorry to hear of your sad losses Tattlers. Sending each of you a hug 😘

• Sad
Reactions: 34