Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she reads here but I wonder if Ratty and Mad Maz do. Surely the fact that her eating is so controlled and so disordered has been flagged here so many times must ring alarm bells.

Reactions: 8
I’m glad someone else said it! I thought I was being overly sensitive. I can’t imagine the pain of IVF being unsuccessful but the pain of giving birth to a full term baby and saying goodbye to her is very real for me her post this morning made me fume! Still it’s all about her 🤬
Omg I dislike her. How the hell can you compare embryos to actually babies. I've lost 3 babies, one was in the second trimester, I went in to labour and physically had to say goodbye to her so her making that post about 2 embryos has riled me so much

• Sad
Reactions: 31
In our family we lost an 18month old suddenly who had such a lovely personality. That was and still is hard for the family.

Whereas Fopps is quite simply addicted to SM and has to jump onto everything to make it about her. This time she has gone below the belt.

Fopps has literally no respect for anyone.

Sorry to hear of your sad losses Tattlers. Sending each of you a hug 😘

• Sad
Reactions: 34
"happy birthday to my sister".....here's loads of photos of me dressed as a man in drag/bride, with her shoved in at the side.

Un bleeping believable self centered bleep of a bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In our family we lost an 18month old suddenly who had such a lovely personality. That was and still is hard for the family.

Whereas Fopps is quite simply addicted to SM and has to jump onto everything to make it about her. This time she has gone below the belt.

Fopps has literally no respect for anyone.

Sorry to hear of your sad losses Tattlers. Sending each of you a hug 😘
I can't even begin to imagine the agony your family must have felt from this loss 💔💞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's a total drama queen. The other week she was banging on about maintaining her weightloss for 20yrs... now she's going on like she's got shares in Just Eat. Reading her post has actually shocked me. Her relationship with food is as fucked up as her fashion (no) sense. Nearly 40 years of age and absolutely no self awareness whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker, but I just have to comment... Sweet Jesus she is actually tapped isn’t she!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She never mentions her sister really does she? Maybe she's the only one to stand up to her and call her out?

Reactions: 10
her blatant beg to try hello fresh is embarrassing, she's so damn predictable and cringy yet people fawn over her like she's the vicars knickers! I just do not get it, she's annoying, cold, calculating, snappy, bitter and beggy every single day, how she has so many followers is beyond me although engagement is piss poor in comparison to actual followers but still too many fopp butt kissers around for my liking, she really does work her audience to her advantage, making them feel like she's someone to aspire to be, its tragic actually.
👏 Bloody well said! The Fopp Butt Kissers seriously need to give their heads a wobble and stop encouraging this conniving Cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There is no way on this planet that she ate that cheese 😂

I hate it when people wish someone a happy birthday by sharing a montage of pics of them looking great with the birthday person next to them. It’s so narcissistic!

Reactions: 18
Yeah Nikki #mumlife really is eating a jacket spud in a lay-by 🙄
she does spent a lot of time just sat in her car, it’s her block and delete seat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.