Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct!
When I first joined, many years ago they were actually called 'sins' ! They got changed to syns years later and the synergy reference emerged. I have to say though, someone was very clever thinking that one up! :LOL:
Well that wouldn’t have been Fopps, she’s not clever enough.Oh I forgot she’s got a degree lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot deal with her making baby loss awareness about herself. She hasn’t lost a baby. Her embryos didn’t implant. I’ve had ivf so speaking from experience. An embryo not implanting is very different from needing a baby surgically removed. She’s a dick.

I’m glad someone else said it! I thought I was being overly sensitive. I can’t imagine the pain of IVF being unsuccessful but the pain of giving birth to a full term baby and saying goodbye to her is very real for me her post this morning made me fume! Still it’s all about her 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Can hear the hamster trying to claw it's way out of her head.

She's spiraling.
Oh deary me. Looks like Little Miss Slimming World doesn't luurrvvee the Slimming World anymore 😞. She might need to think up a nice new name for her 'gram then the poor love.

• Haha
I’m glad someone else said it! I thought I was being overly sensitive. I can’t imagine the pain of IVF being unsuccessful but the pain of giving birth to a full term baby and saying goodbye to her is very real for me her post this morning made me fume! Still it’s all about her 🤬
My grandchild died of medical negligence at 3days old over 18 years ago.Still as painful now, but Fopps its all about her. She has no sense of reality

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Not being a judge jenny, but I’m assuming she feeds the boys mainly jars/pouches/baby ready meals? As we don’t often see what she has made them and why the hell would you to to the effort of making lasagne (full fat) just for them? Wouldn’t Chris have it too? And if she didn’t want the white sauce ect then just make yourself a corner of the tray without it? The boys are over 1 now and should be eating the same as the rest of the family 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just 12 months corrected! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her blatant beg to try hello fresh is embarrassing, she's so damn predictable and cringy yet people fawn over her like she's the vicars knickers! I just do not get it, she's annoying, cold, calculating, snappy, bitter and beggy every single day, how she has so many followers is beyond me although engagement is piss poor in comparison to actual followers but still too many fopp butt kissers around for my liking, she really does work her audience to her advantage, making them feel like she's someone to aspire to be, its tragic actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw it and thought what a horrible twit and ego maniac to think that her non implantation is akin to miscarriages, still births or loss few days/weeks after birth. I get it that it's hard that they didn't take but it's not the same as a baby you felt moving and then had nothing to show for it. I watched my sister go through that and she's not been the same since. Luckily she'd already had two children before but the pain of losing her third as a still birth is still very raw. I'd say Fopp's one is closer to someone who was hoping to be pregnant but got a period instead. Not saying her emotions are trivial but it's not on the same level as actual baby loss.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Call me old fashioned but I really dislike ripped jeans.... 🙈 plus for some bizarre reason they are more expensive than normal jeans 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ plus the black socks and t trainers is a no no....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought I was on my high horse already today about her and now I see that baby loss post 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Call me old fashioned but I really dislike ripped jeans.... 🙈 plus for some bizarre reason they are more expensive than normal jeans 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ plus the black socks and t trainers is a no no....
Looks like a chav. At least the Little House On The Prairie dresses distracted from the chav somewhat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The post has really annoyed me too. It's not the same at all sorry to say. I know they do use the phrase pregnant until proven otherwise in IVF but you arent technically pregnant until the embryo implants(the same as anyone who hasnt had ivf), just being aware that there is an embryo in there doesnt make you pregnant nor does it not implanting mean you have had a miscarriage. She cant just write a post about anyone else suffering without bringing herself into it. Shes unbelievable 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Her style is absolutely awful. The socks showing over the trainers 😩😩😩😬😬 hasn’t she ever heard of pop socks 🙈 she’s in primary enough. Plus she’s turned up her jeans 🙈

• Haha
Yes!! And when I went many years ago, the SYNS logo was red and the s at the end had a devils tail incorporated into the logo!!
THIS - pretending it stands for synergy is a more recent thing, the old plans were all sin, as in actual sin. So bleeping disordered. They've had to do a bit of damage limitation with the brand.

Reactions: 15
First response - I couldn't give a tit about your suggestion or anything you have to say. TBH, I only posted because I am clutching at my pubes for anything that will get engagement at this point.

Second response - My weight means everything to me. More than my kids. So duck off and die.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
First response - I couldn't give a tit about your suggestion or anything you have to say. TBH, I only posted because I am clutching at my pubes for anything that will get engagement at this point.

Second response - My weight means everything to me. More than my kids. So duck off and die.
What a loser. It’s sad really. She’s not willing to take on any suggestions she’s literally posted this to try and get her engagement up. So transparent.

Reactions: 14

I can’t “syn” it.

Translation: I can’t syngery it?

MAKES ZERO SENSE. SW IS DISORDERED.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What time are the boys having tea if it's too early? Again fopps, change your god damn routine. People are offering actual solutions to what you see as actual problems 🙄 I have a 5 yr old and a 9 month old and we sit down pretty much every day as a family for tea at 5pm (ish! Cause you know...real life...) we all eat the same thing too 🤷🏻‍♀️ imagine having actual problems.

Must say too, this thread has opened my eyes to SW... rethinking my membership!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.