Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where on earth did she get those Austin Powers Boots from?!?! I’m almost tempted to join 21 buttons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where on earth did she get those Austin Powers Boots from?!?! I’m almost tempted to join 21 buttons 😂
They look very similar to this pair on Koi Footwear.. (RI selling white boots just now too). Very practical for the winter and taking the boys through muddy puddles!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Lawson wasn’t making any eye contact with fopps at all in her latest insta vid

Wonder when he’s due a health visitor check again after the last one.

Maybe he just cant look her in the eye cos of the god awful boots she’s buying

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I bet she is sat there ranting that she can’t do anything to please the judgey Jennys here after we have moaned about her always wearing the same footwear. I almost want to pat her on the head ‘aw nice effort Fopps’

• Haha
Poor Lawson wasn’t making any eye contact with fopps at all in her latest insta vid

Wonder when he’s due a health visitor check again after the last one.

Maybe he just cant look her in the eye cos of the god awful boots she’s buying
I saw him make eye contact tbf. I think it looks like he doesn’t because he has to look over the top of a sodding camera to see her?

Babyloss week. 7pm people all over the world will light a candle for all those precious babies that got taken away from us too soon. #waveoflight thinking of any mothers who have lost their precious babies x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It annoys the hell out of me when she says “full fat” but what the hell is “full fat lasagne”? Does she mean lasagne with an actual white sauce and not some yoghurt and egg crap? I’m sorry but you can’t cal yourself a foodie when you have such an unbalanced relationship with food!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She isn’t struggling with her weight at all she just needs an excuse to make SW related videos again after the flop that is the Ryan family diaries

she is so transparent

Reactions: 20
She isn’t struggling with her weight at all she just needs an excuse to make SW related videos again after the flop that is the Ryan family diaries

she is so transparent
But she insists they eat what she eats 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ A couple of tablespoons of ‘full fat ‘ yogurt ain’t gonna make much difference 😂😂

I’m sure they are Primark, need to go looking where I seen them now lol

I’m sure they are Primark, need to go looking where I seen them now lol
It was someone adverting the Stacy range wearing them so I dunno know lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It annoys the hell out of me when she says “full fat” but what the hell is “full fat lasagne”? Does she mean lasagne with an actual white sauce and not some yoghurt and egg crap? I’m sorry but you can’t cal yourself a foodie when you have such an unbalanced relationship with food!
Full fat lasagne so to me thats made with the fresh egg lasagne sheets, proper white sauce and a mix of parmesan and mozzeralla cheese with a side of garlic bread? Hhmm think i've just christened dinner for tomorrow 😂

And yes i once made the sw white sauce....hubs was like why you put scrambled eggs in it?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s another excuse for a content as I doubt she is struggling as doesn’t eat anyway

Reactions: 12
Am I reading her post wrong or did she really say she bought some cleaning spray to spray on the food to stop her from eating it?! [emoji2362][emoji2362][emoji2362]

• Haha
  • Wow
Am I reading her post wrong or did she really say she bought some cleaning spray to spray on the food to stop her from eating it?! [emoji2362][emoji2362][emoji2362]
“I’ve even brought cleaning spray to spray on it” why? Did she not already have cleaning spray? Is it a special kind that you spray on left over food?
Old foppibollocks is seriously getting desperate 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.