Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve even brought cleaning spray to spray on it” why? Did she not already have cleaning spray? Is it a special kind that you spray on left over food?
Old foppibollocks is seriously getting desperate 🙈
That is surely ED territory, spraying food?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
‘I know it’s synful’ this has eating disorder written all over it, calling food synful implies you’re a bad person for eating it. I truly hope her boys don’t pick up on her attitude towards food it’s seriously dangerous

• Heart
‘I know it’s synful’ this has eating disorder written all over it, calling food synful implies you’re a bad person for eating it. I truly hope her boys don’t pick up on her attitude towards food it’s seriously dangerous
The sw cult claims that "syn" means synergy......most of us know what they're trying to do here.

Reactions: 10
The way she's going on about the leftovers implies that the boys leave loads! They share 1 plate of food, and as they are now kinda on the go they must be hungrier 🤷‍♀️, so I bet they eat every morsel! She just can't go a day without lying...

• Heart
Can hear the hamster trying to claw it's way out of her head.

She's spiraling.
I would say the food problem she has now is a bigger concern than the food “problem” she had in the past. We all know it was just a poor student diet and beer!! It’s now just an unhealthy relationship and one she is passing to her boys!

• Heart
I would say the food problem she has now is a bigger concern than the food “problem” she had in the past. We all know it was just a poor student diet and beer!! It’s now just an unhealthy relationship and one she is passing to her boys!
Someone needs to get her off SM pronto and step in IRL too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who the frick spoils food with cleaner to avoid eating it?! Just put the leftovers in the fridge.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s an issue at all, I think she’s trying to make it an issue for engagement etc. She’s cottoned on that the only thing the majority of her followers/subs watch her for is her SW content 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

The way she says it, it’s like if she didn’t spray it, she would be getting it back out of the bin to eat it 😂
Just give them the whole plate to eat, after they have mushed it all up & played with it, it’s the last thing you’d be wanting!
but oh sorry no old fopps your controlling ways wouldn’t let them have the plate in front of them to eat off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get her at all, everything she makes the boys is SlimmingWorld friendly so why is she so bothered if she eats it. This is for engagement and to boost her posts

Reactions: 17
The sw cult claims that "syn" means synergy......most of us know what they're trying to do here.
Correct!
When I first joined, many years ago they were actually called 'sins' ! They got changed to syns years later and the synergy reference emerged. I have to say though, someone was very clever thinking that one up! :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Correct!
When I first joined, many years ago they were actually called 'sins' ! They got changed to syns years later and the synergy reference emerged. I have to say though, someone was very clever thinking that one up! :LOL:
Yes!! And when I went many years ago, the SYNS logo was red and the s at the end had a devils tail incorporated into the logo!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Not being a judge jenny, but I’m assuming she feeds the boys mainly jars/pouches/baby ready meals? As we don’t often see what she has made them and why the hell would you to to the effort of making lasagne (full fat) just for them? Wouldn’t Chris have it too? And if she didn’t want the white sauce ect then just make yourself a corner of the tray without it? The boys are over 1 now and should be eating the same as the rest of the family 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I cannot deal with her making baby loss awareness about herself. She hasn’t lost a baby. Her embryos didn’t implant. I’ve had ivf so speaking from experience. An embryo not implanting is very different from needing a baby surgically removed. She’s a dick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I cannot deal with her making baby loss awareness about herself. She hasn’t lost a baby. Her embryos didn’t implant. I’ve had ivf so speaking from experience. An embryo not implanting is very different from needing a baby surgically removed. She’s a dick.

She really is a vile person I don’t think she has an ounce of compassion in her body everything has to be about her

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.