Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Can you imagine the other guests seeing nikki ryan in one of her bright blazers doing a tour of the complex like Judith Chalmers :ROFLMAO: "Wish you were here" no fucking thanks not with you there squealing like a banshee and fingering the food moaning about lack of protein and no oil free jacket spuds, emergency boiled eggs incoming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

waffledog

All time low ….posting an aflink for pingfuckingpong balls…
She must be jealous of Chris playing with his balls allday
BORE OFF WOMAN

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
My favourite time is when she went on holiday & the kids club wasn’t open & she pretended she didn’t care but thought she’d make others aware in case it was a problem for them. What a nob of a woman she is.
And she huffed off and ate lunch on her own... ffs she's like a child!!!

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
“I buy these dresses every year” WHY? It’s not like our summers are super long and you wear the dress so much they fall apart?! Why doesn’t she just re wear the ones she got last year? She’s so bloody odd! As for the half dead legs…jeez put some tan on them if this is your “job”! They look like undercooked chicken legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

lexiloo

VIP Member
I think "Make sure you tag a protein pudding lover" has to be the cringiest/oddest/saddest sentence i've seen on SM in a while and "OMG STOP SCROLLING" is the second! Can she get any more horrific at this?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bing312

Oh it's OK for kids with sensory needs because they can just have chips or plain pasta or spagetti..... FUCKING FUCK FUCK OFF you uneducated, insensitive cow Nikky Ryan... you know nothing..... kids with sensory needs do not just need to be OK to eat chips or plain food.... you really are a dumb bitch ! My grandchild has sensory needs.... they are autistic..... that noise alone would send them over the edge to a meltdown it's just tooooo much ! But guess what?!! They can eat any types of food.... they are a great eater....... God that has pissed me off massively she is so uneducated !
The plain pasta/spagetti/chips comment made me chuckle, clearly believes it's all about the beige plain food. Clueless.
I have a son with ASD who's very restricted with food, he wouldn't touch a chip. He smells everything before it goes into his mouth. He can sniff out a different brand.
Quite why she felt the need to talk about the subject in such a casual way baffles me.
Luckily I don't think any SEN parent would listen to a word she says.
---
Last night I noticed Chris had two children's tablets in his hand when they were walking into the evening entertainment, in a hotel which appears to have everything they're still carrying around their tablets.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
😂You never know Fopps the school the boys got into may have twin parking facilities for you and a service where a TA will help you with their bags. As you have twins don't ya know

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Speaks to those kids with such resentment in her voice, has she heard herself?

Also flops, learn to say clinic normally: 'my friend's ker-lin-ick' argh her pronunciation is so cringey!
---

She proper holds a grudge.
her pronunciation on many words is shocking...... 'I gotta sore froat..... can't be bovvered...... woteva' she always sounds like such a chav....

walterisback

Chatty Member
She’s even said in her rant that the school they have been allocated is an excellent school. So she’s been offered an excellent school in her own catchment area - that would be most parents dream. The only reason she chose the others was for her own selfish reasons.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Why do I just not believe that two almost 4 and a half year olds went to sleep at the same time during the day for an hour and a half each?

Or maybe they did. because they are literally exhausted by her constant dragging them around.

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
I’m working from home today, err yeah because you don’t have a job love. Filming a reel of horrible H&M dresses for Instagram is not working. I don’t care what these “influencers” think, it’s not.

• Haha

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Blaming the original boiler of the house when:

1) she probably has never had it serviced yearly (I mean she never knew you had to help babies to learn to sit up so guessing she doesn’t know how to look after a boiler either)

2) she’s had an extension built onto the house which has most likely over loaded the boiler as it would of been fitted to the correct size of the house before adding extra rads and pipes into the equation.

3) and finally I’m assuming it was a new built house they moved into? We all know they aren’t made to last anymore. I mean the reason why certain boilers only offer a warranty for 3,5,7,10 years says a lot about the boiler really. They aren’t going to put the best of the best into a new build. No matter what she thinks.

Any guesses what my other half does for a living? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Kids of 4 don’t need huge water parks and fairground rides. They’re more than happy with buckets and spades and playing games on the beach and being in and out of the sea. But she’s never been able to entertain her own children has she? When I think over the years we’ve built boats out of sand, villages of sandcastles, beach art, fires with marshmallows. Loads of things. I know what I would rather remember!

ETA my kids would have loved it too but it’s something that I would’ve considered when they were around 8 or 10.

• Heart