Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I priced it for now for 2 adults and 2 kids in a 2 bedroom appt.
---

we all wear factor 50 rash vest T shirts. That’s me, H and our 18 year old DD. We also all wear a hat! Caps are great in the pool!

Nikki Ryan AKA Fopperholic with her failing Instagram account is shit parent and a brain dead bimbo! Probably wants them to get tanned to encourage people to ask about their holiday when they get home.
It looks like she went on a sunexpress flight so possibly booked via on the beach

Reactions: 2
Some parts of the Midlands (think West?) Say/write Mom and it drives me insane (I'm from Lancs). My ex husband family....everything was Mom this Mom that or Mommy. They are from Telford/Bridgnorth area. Thankfully my 9 year old knows how to write Mum correctly now....those early days when ex husband had to write mothers day cards etc wound me up 🤣.
Wow I never knew this our family are Leicestershire rugby Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire (I know this part is not quite Midlands) oh and also Wales. At a recent family.party I heard my aunt tell her grandkids they watch too much YouTube and to stop using American words (not Mom but other words I think) now I'm wondering if they are copying these words from others at school and not YouTube 🤣😂🤣

Slimem

I follow a lady on Instagram...... she is a food freedom coach... teaching/guiding people on how to have a peaceful relationship with food, not constant on off dieting, she does online sessions, sometimes for free... she offers 121 coaching/guidance..... she is so passionate about what she does because she genuinely wants to help people........ Nicola just thinks it's a quick way of earning minny with little effort !! Why would anyone take health/nutrition advice from someone who likes on mainly packet, processed food and quadruple squash and fizzy pop????
Is it luv health?

We aren’t fortunate enough to have a bigger bedroom house but my twins would absolutely love to have their own room! Maybe she knows deep down otherson would notice his mum is always in favesons room so decides to keep them together? Or is it because people haven’t told her 2 children should have a bedroom each (where possible etc) 🤣🤣 silly bint!
They put them in their own rooms only a few weeks ago????

thewonderofyou

Chatty Member
Oh Dani!!! No joke, I was kinda impressed with the no filter story, even if it was a bit funny when she talked about herself like a celeb. And in fairness she looks fine without a filter. Then she talks about being genuine and it all came crashing down for me. This is someone who implies she’s a millionaire with the “millionaire club”, buys fakes and pretends they’re real, claims to have no mortgage because she’s bought her house outright and let’s other impressionables believe they can do the same. The opposite of genuine really!

Reactions: 1