Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slimem

The top half of her has been on holiday, the bottom half of her has been in a mortuary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

lexiloo

VIP Member
It's an uncomfortable watch this morning on her stories, her voice is loaded with anger and resentment towards them and why is she asking them if they said sorry and what they said sorry for? Just when you think you couldn't possibly despise her any more she goes and does something that makes you realise you can!

Reactions: 38

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
I know she has rubbish taste in shoes but high heeled flip flops have got to be up there with the worst and the most unflattering. I'd rather wear a Croc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

HarJR289

Chatty Member
My favourite time is when she went on holiday & the kids club wasn’t open & she pretended she didn’t care but thought she’d make others aware in case it was a problem for them. What a nob of a woman she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
You know what?
I hope she appeals and wins a place for only one of the boys at 1st choice so it makes her life twice as difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Beckyboo85

Perfect title - marking my place. Imagine moving your children to a new preschool from where they were settled and not thinking about the admissions criteria for the school. Blonde with brains - so cleaver x

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think they live on credit cards and loans. Her whole life is fake. Flashes her rented merc keys, fake designer bags and £600 trainers, but whines about needing new tits and a boiler. Priorities flappy bollox

• Haha
Reactions: 32

lexiloo

VIP Member
Whenever I see her in fugly shoes this classic line from Erin Brockovich pops in my head......

fopps.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Scullybob

VIP Member
I think this latest bout of snapping at her children is due to her disappointment about not getting her choice of school. She'd got it all planned out, her mum and Chris could do the school run and after-school care, leaving her free to go to the gym, shop and preen herself all day long. Suddenly it's all changed and she's going to have to take responsibility herself. No sympathy from me.

Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You got a medium because it's your size you stupid cow. You wore the same dress again because you can't afford another one this close to holiday 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Oh it's OK for kids with sensory needs because they can just have chips or plain pasta or spagetti..... FUCKING FUCK FUCK OFF you uneducated, insensitive cow Nikky Ryan... you know nothing..... kids with sensory needs do not just need to be OK to eat chips or plain food.... you really are a dumb bitch ! My grandchild has sensory needs.... they are autistic..... that noise alone would send them over the edge to a meltdown it's just tooooo much ! But guess what?!! They can eat any types of food.... they are a great eater....... God that has pissed me off massively she is so uneducated !

• Heart
  • Wow

Scullybob

VIP Member
Poor lads, they're taking all their social cues from her. They're just kids, they're tired of being stuck in the car travelling to yet another soft play. It's not a treat for them, it's just another day. Just have some days at home, play some fun games, watch a movie, let them make popcorn, let them help make Daddy's dinner and then sit at the table together. Make a habit of asking them every day what the best part of their day was and actually listen to what they say. Poor little Grayson didn't even know what he was saying sorry for and her attitude and tone towards him was so scathing 😥

• Sad
  • Heart