Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @pinkypurr ..... very apt given her constant flouting of the ASA rules and not getting her 1st choice of school for the miracles even though it wasn't catchment !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Perfect title - marking my place. Imagine moving your children to a new preschool from where they were settled and not thinking about the admissions criteria for the school. Blonde with brains - so cleaver x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
thanks everyone. I lost out before on thread title as it was missed for not being posted on the last page or two....it was around 45-47 page and was a the time she admitted she couldn't be arsed to do elf on the shelf.

I think everyone's right, the third school is in her catchment area which should have really been her first choice but just shows she's not doing pick ups or drop offs.

I wonder if she will get an au pair now!

Reactions: 16
Her first choice of school will have had nothing to do with what's best for her son's, it's always about what's best for her. I'd love to know the logistical problems she's going to have, but I'm blocked (oh dear never mind lol).

Reactions: 21
This is going to hit her like a tonne of bricks. She "doesn't do failure"! 😄

Reactions: 20
I bet the admissions team have already had a snippy voicenote or two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what?
I hope she appeals and wins a place for only one of the boys at 1st choice so it makes her life twice as difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You know what?
I hope she appeals and wins a place for only one of the boys at 1st choice so it makes her life twice as difficult.
Faveson will get that place and be picked up by Mazza. Otherson will be given a key and told to let himself in the house (it is near their house after all) and wait till dad’s finished golf and mum’s finished poncing about 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s got no chance. She chose that school, even though it was third. It was a choice. She should’ve chosen one only if she wanted to appeal against something she didn’t want.

Reactions: 18
I do feel a witch but it’s nice that karma has a way of paying her back for all her nastiness. If she really had as much money as she pretends to have she could send them to private school. But then again she would probably just send Law Law, and Grayson could go to wherever they had a place.

Reactions: 17
No stories or posts today. She has gone into absolute meltdown over this 😂

Imagine being a middle aged woman of 42 and having a massive tantrum and sulk everytime you don't get your own way.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’ll be back soon with a “it’s FINE” story said through gritted teeth!

I can’t believe she put her 1st and 2nd choices as out of catchment schools and is upset she got her 3rd in catchment choice! So cleaver! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No stories or posts today. She has gone into absolute meltdown over this 😂

Imagine being a middle aged woman of 42 and having a massive tantrum and sulk everytime you don't get your own way.
She’ll be back on soon enough thanking everyone for their DMs and support. I can’t believe these sheep enable her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure the boys were in a private nursery before she moved them, so leaving them in the preschool room there would have been the best option. Then they would have ‘graduated’ and all gone on their different ways. Maybe no one told her to read the booklet you get when you apply that tells you how over subscribed the school was the year before. I hope one boy gets mornings and the other afternoons when they first start!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.