Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

euphoria99

Chatty Member
Lest we forget though guys… she’s barely been on her phone.

I’m sure I’ve got a fucking tan from her stories she’s posted that many.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

lexiloo

VIP Member
She throws some heck sausages in her ninja and "THERE done" she's thicker than a whale omelette! Her and her mother need to be educated on the use of their, there and they're :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Yeah those first weeks of school are brutal, then the transition to year one is another brutal shock to them. Good luck fopps. Been waiting five years to see this shit show unravel for her

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Oh she means that basic cupboard that masquerade’s as an island
It makes me laugh and cringe every time she calls it an island 🤭 🤦🏼‍♀️ no babe, it’s a randomly placed double base unit with a piece of wide worktop on top. Probably left over from the kitchen fit out and the builders thought they had a brain wave

• Haha

Slimem

The craziest thing about this situation is she’s getting the highest level of interaction she’s had in years, but instead of interacting back with her followers she’s gone on a two day sulk. There’s hundreds of messages which have been left with no acknowledgment or reply but she’ll be back soon shouting at people to HIT LIKE AND SAVE or LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE. She could be using this opportunity to enter into discussion and debate, put a poll up, talk to others, share what she’s learnt about the process, but no. And that’s why it’s not her ‘job’ and instead it’s just an ego trip of endless polyester dresses, aff links for her 400th pair of trainers and posing in the mirror.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
So she's going on and on like her day was a huge ordeal and very difficult yet all they seemed to do to piss her off was try to make each other laugh by being silly and be a bit hyper in the car, is she for real? Those little giggles when they do silly things at that age are etched on my heart with fondness from my two doing the same, does she ever look at childhood and see the magic? Does she expect them to sit good as gold in the car and not interact with each other? fopperholic is a giant twat! pass it on ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ohmyreally!

Those poor boys. You could clearly see they had forgotten about yesterday and trying to play but she dragged it up and made them feel awful all over again. Yes kids can be little s**ts at this age but you leave yesterday in the past. Wake up to a new day, new beginning etc.

I only have 1 child. He went through an awful stage around 4 years old but we always hugged it out/talked about our feelings once both parties had calmed down. We never went to sleep on bad feelings and guess what, the next day it was all forgotten. He is now 9 and the most kindhearted little boy. We openly talk about feelings which is so important, everyone, no matter your age, has a bad day/wakes up in a mood/not feeling great etc.

I bet she just sits on her phone all day and ignores them. Fighting for attention and love I bet. They must be good for the grandparents as they show them love and attention and don't sit on their phones all day. If they play up I can't see the grandparents openly have them as often as they do.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
With my first born (he's 9 now and going into Year 5 in September 😭) I always had a school in mind even before he was born. A Catholic Primary School, 18 mins walk from where we live (I don't drive) but just the tiniest and I mean tiniest fraction outside it's catchment area! (even though we technically lived closer than other areas in the catchment area for this school, it's a very outdated way to decide who's in the catchment but any way) The school was also overly Subscribed so chances of getting a place were slim to none and I was gutted to be so close but yet so far down the admissions list without much hope to be honest 😔 However I visited this school aswell as two other schools before filling in the admissions form. I spoke with the Headmistress telling her how much I'd always hoped my children would attend this school etc how both myself and my son were Catholic (I was also pregnant at the time with my Rainbow baby) I basically laid it on thick but it was all true anyway I also visited two other schools both in the catchment area one non catholic (closest to where we live, albeit only a difference of a 7 min walk between this and the 1st choice) and then the one furthest away but still in the catchment and a Catholic school.
The day came to find out which school place we had been given and would you believe we got our first choice, the Catholic school that was oversubscribed, that was out of the catchment area, that we came last in on the admissions list criteria! 🙏🏻
Anyway at the time my first born baby boy had been diagnosed with a speech disorder and had had speech therapy in the local community but it wasn't right for him. The second choice school had a Speech Therapist visit each week who firstly assessed children with speech problems then worked with them each week in school, the first choice school did not have any SALT in place (I only found out about this after getting a place at this school) anyway loooooong story short I did my research Fopps, I looked around all 3 schools that I was happy for my only son at that time to go to, I asked questions, I did reccys of the school run all whilst pregnant etc and in the end I turned down our first choice school (I had dreamt of sending my children here for years before they were even born, but turns out it's not about me and my dreams, who knew hey 😉) I chose the second choice school because it had better resources in place to help my son with his speech disorder!

Not sure many people turn down their first choice school and we were lucky our second choice had places and what a fuck about that was declining first choice, applying for second choice as if we were late applying (I actually filled out the original form for a school place the first day you could so that sent my anxiety off the charts 😭) then waiting to hear if we had a place all over again 😅 but in the end it all turned out for the best my son got his place and after two years having SALT via the school he was discharged 🙏🏻 I now have 3 boys all in the same school (first and only choice for the 2nd and 3rd born) Year 4, Year 1 and Reception 🏫

I've been writing this for that long I've forgotten what my point was so if you've read this far thanks 😘😂

As for Fopps she has not a clue 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
I’m not convinced this is an advert as when she did get those free holidays she barely mentioned them.

This is her showing off, she’s actually spent some minny and wants everyone to know it. she thinks we’ll all be jealous of her turkey holiday when, like everyone says, it just looks like a chav fest.

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Sorry for the double post so quickly but honestly thinking about it more who is she actually kidding?!

She really expects us to believe the first time she’s ever put them in separate rooms they both just lay down and went straight to sleep? What total bullshit!

more like she lost her shit in the car, screamed at them to get into separate rooms and scared them into staying put.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They're skint. The old fopps wouldn't have been seen dead in the same outfit twice on instagram. She felt ashamed, because she felt the need to explain it. This is a woman who based her whole instagram presence on being a "shopping addict"

She used to show off weekly clothing hauls. She hardly wore the same outfit to her wanky slimming world meetings never mind a night out. The clothing sprees have been on the decline for a while. Any money they get she splurges, so I'd say things have cooled a lot for them.

I do wonder if Chris's golf work has slowed. Golf lessons from a pro aren't essential in a cost of living crisis. She deffo doesn't get much work as we've seen lately.

• Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Her desk with all that stationary just proves she doesn’t have a clue, I mean what does she need it all for? She’s not preparing a presentation for someone or proof reading a document or anything like actual work. She’s just playing at what she thinks people who work from a desk do. Such a helmet!
Came here to say exactly this. She’s done with playing mummy so now she’s playing at having a desk job.

I have an actual real life job and my desk at home doesn’t have any of that shit. I have a notepad that I haven’t used for months as everything is on my laptop.

She’s got to be going through some sort of crisis trying to prove to Chris she is working. I bet he’s starting to put some pressure on about her getting a real job

lexiloo

VIP Member
someone has asked her how she cooks those Heck sausages ?!!!! WTAF is wrong with grown ass women - how do you not know how to cook a sausage ? FFS 🙈🙈🙈
"pan fried with tinned tomatoes and loads of random herbs and spices chucked in at the end, serve up with 13g of pasta and seven strands of grated cheese, hit save and tag a friend who this will help"

• Haha

FoppsMom

Those stories speak volumes about her, both as a human being and a mother. If she speaks to them like that for the world to see, I can only imagine how she speaks to them when a phone isn't shoved in their faces.
They are 4 year old children who won't understand her tone. Surely if there were problems yesterday, you hug it out before bed and leave it there?! I'd hate my children to wake up and think I was in a bad mood with them from the day before 🥺

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So the boys have been typical 4 year old boys today and had the audacity to be silly IN MY CAR !!!!!! so she sent them for a nap in separate rooms and didn't take them soft play I bet they were happy with both of those choices - does she really not realise they are just typical young lads... wait till they are teenagers and battering the shit out of each other... shouting and fighting and eye rolling her..... she'll be hating it because she will no longer be able to control them.... (as a older parent of 3 kids incl . 2 boys I can safely say that now is the easiest time she will ever have with them - what I'd give to roll back the clock to when mine were 4... life was so freaking easy then !!)

Mancnet

VIP Member
I think she means she shut both of them in separate rooms for 90 minutes so she could have her me time. No way did they both need a nap at exactly the same time at that age.

Everytime she tries to be relatable she just shows herself as the shit parent she really is.