Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
someone has asked her how she cooks those Heck sausages ?!!!! WTAF is wrong with grown ass women - how do you not know how to cook a sausage ? FFS 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
What a petulant, bullying bitch! Those boys are 4 years old and she is publicly humiliating them for being 4 year old boys! She is an evil witch! Her mother should be ashamed of her rather than licking her arse constantly! My mum would have a word with me if I was treating my children that way. So busy walking indoors and watching TV to look after her own kids! She has me in a rage! And to then post how desperate she was for children…who are you trying to convince you evil witch!

• Heart

whyamihereagain

Poor lads, they're taking all their social cues from her. They're just kids, they're tired of being stuck in the car travelling to yet another soft play. It's not a treat for them, it's just another day. Just have some days at home, play some fun games, watch a movie, let them make popcorn, let them help make Daddy's dinner and then sit at the table together. Make a habit of asking them every day what the best part of their day was and actually listen to what they say. Poor little Grayson didn't even know what he was saying sorry for and her attitude and tone towards him was so scathing 😥
Kindness starts at home. My little boy is the same age. He’s always telling me he loves me and when you say ‘Thank you’ he replies ‘Your Welcome’. Those poor boys will soon realise that they are an inconvenience to her

• Heart
Bloody hell, no wonder Chris' family hate her, they must hate seeing how she pubicly treats them so badly. if she does this and thinks it is nice and appropriate in public, how horrific is she in private?

Its difficult to see why she had kids, she clearly hates children, she hates that it takes her time, she hates that she is not in control, the fact that Mazza pandas to her is just ridiculously enabling, her parents are just as much a laughing stock as she is by taking them instead of telling her to stop being so selfish and parent her children properly. If her "Me time" was ever not deserved, its today!

It seems the reason she had them was for attention and instagram likes...and she doesnt even get the likes or the level of attention she expected.

At least one thing is for sure...all of her mum mates will be laughing at her ridiculousness today, all the twin mums and the instahuns from whatever that new channel mum thing is called.

She throws a hissy fit EVERY TIME chris works away. so much for being an independent woman. She reminds me abit of Rebecca Vardy with her childish traits.

Reactions: 25

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Took one for the team guys and watched her you tube what I eat in a day.. I can report back

Breakfast porridge/gruel with water, vage and blueberries
Lunch - heck sausage, mushroom, kale, rubbery scrambled egg with extra egg white stuff !
Dinner - a hello fresh thing as video was paid promo of HF !
Snacks - a rice cake, cherry pepsi max, 4 x strength squash, protien choc mousse from Aldi..

oh and coffee made then set on the scales to weigh the milk....... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So same shit, rinse and repeat..... honestly if that is all she eats and she still needs lipo then something is seriously wrong with her.... she should be stick thin..... !

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Do we reckon she'd going to treat us to stories of a fake hangover and how she drank too much Hendricks (why not just say gin?) And then inhaled a kebab on the way home while telling the uber driver how she lost 3 stone in 3 months.... 😴😴 which will of course all be total bull shit🤣🤣

• Haha

Newmumontheblock

Having stayed in an over water bungalow in the actual Maldives, I can assure you now that this is nothing like the real thing! It’s a room on stilts in a pool. She has no fucking idea what luxury is! Stupid cow!

Since we know you read her Chavyholic, this is what you think is the Maldives VS what it actually looks like!

IMG_5063.jpeg
IMG_8659.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
9F0AFDBC-8644-44A0-97B6-D75CD87CC6E4.jpeg
One of the boys says “my daddy says you…” and she cuts it off. Maybe he says “you don’t have a career!” Or “you are a dickhead!” X

• Haha

kelly123

VIP Member
What is she going to write in her brand new notebook?
Drop boys off at Mazzas first thing
Go to the gym and pretend to workout
Pop in to Tesco and finger some Fage
Go home and try on clothes
Walk on my walking pad
Complete Netflix

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So I’ve had a look at the price guide for her Mickey Mouse training - while it’s not clear and seems totally dodgy - it looks like she’s even been able to put that on credit!!

She’s deluded if she thinks she’ll ever make a penny back. Who would want life coaching from her!!!

View attachment 2163529View attachment 2163530
I cannot take this life coach crap seriously. Everytime I hear "life coach" I just think of that episode in Peep Show where Jeremy becomes one 🤣🤣

• Haha

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Does she really say “such big boys going down the stairs” ???? They are nearly 5!! Not 18 months old!!!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I wonder if we'll get stories of her sat alone having lunch looking teary eyed because it's hard and she needs alone time, like she did on the last holiday

• Haha
  • Wow

whyamihereagain

I can’t think of anything worse than holidaying in a concrete jungle with dance music blearing and kids screaming all day in the water parks. But since it’s Nikki Ryan I wouldn’t expect anything less

• Heart
  • Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
She’ll be back soon with a “it’s FINE” story said through gritted teeth!

I can’t believe she put her 1st and 2nd choices as out of catchment schools and is upset she got her 3rd in catchment choice! So cleaver! 😂

• Haha