Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Why am I really getting the feeling this is all an undisclosed ad? Now she’s talking about how she’s met people already who have kids with sensory issues who have told her the hotels been great for that. It just sounds like fake PR/gifted/free stay.

I mean at this point she’s done so many stories and made out she’s a bloody rep for the place that if it’s not an ad then it’s just sad!

Reactions: 22

Newmumontheblock

The layout of that room means once the boys are in bed, they are stuck in their cupboard room (with no window!) for the rest of the night.

Surely the sensible thing is to put the boys in there whilst they have the big room and the balcony. She is so dense it’s not true!

no way would I be giving my 4 year old (never mind these 2 hooligans!) access to a balcony!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Some of her videos from when the boys were babies through to about two, you can really see how much she struggled to cope with them.
She's way too selfish for kids. They both are. The way she used to have a bitch fit about her me time was pathetic. He used to whine about the gym too. Pair of self obsessed arseholes.

• Heart

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
That’s ok fopps, you never get a ‘good workout’ anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

what a boring repetitive life she lives, hardly ‘job’ worthy or even inspiring enough to be influential, she’s an insult to actual ‘content creators’
Still manages to show off her car keys though. She’s such a materialistic twat

• Haha
I’ve posted loads today but she’s infuriated me. Can’t cope with her kids so dumps them on her elderly parents before 9 am for an overnight stay, all so she can fanny about at home. What work Nicola? Fingering Fage? Jumping out of jelly pots? Crappy reals of coats you’re going to send back? Absolutely nothing that couldn’t be done yesterday whist the boys were locked in separate rooms napping.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Bring back corporal punishment while you're at it eh floppy flaps...

If she goes in this hard on them over a "bit of sillyness" then good luck by the time they're 9/10, because as soon as they're able, they'll start rebelling against her and go off the rails.

She didn't go* into detail because it was trivial shit that didn't deserve the reaction it got from her. So she's trying to justify herself. Making them say sorry for something that happened yesterday at this age is pointless. They don't truly understand.

She's just taking her bitch mood out on them. Probably stressing because they can't afford the boiler and she's worried Chris is off shagging someone.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Oh Fopps…..it’s Swap not swop!!! You have no excuses you don’t have a job and spend your days at fucking home unlike many others who go out to work then come home to raise kids/cook dinner/clean wtc

Even though she’s the inspiration for my username I had completely forgot about this twat until my better half shown me her sulking, made my entire week 😁

• Haha
Omg how awful to put that on Instagram. And the hideous awfully sarcastic and simply nasty voice is just really sad. What a bastard nasty cow.
---
Is Chris away at the moment? Hence the seeming drop into despair and inability to cope for literally one second.

ETA: hope he has a lovely time cos when he gets back he owes his thick bitch of a wife a weekend away

• Haha

Keepitreal66

A very difficult watch this morning. The tone of her voice is just awful. Trying to shame them online too.
I thought they were at preschool too, doesn’t look like they were there yesterday or today? Has she whipped them out in a strop because it’s not the school they’re going to?
Imagine telling your followers you’re spending the morning watching trashy TV whilst most people are out trying to earn a living. Let’s watch those numbers tumble.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Sticks her nose up at the superhero swimsuits and jerseys but happily dresses them like an 80 year old man in a 2 piece or a wannabe gangster in graffiti prints 🤣🤯

Basically she only wants to dress them in brands that do PR gifting or Aff links

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Howling at the strictly comment about rolands shirt, he looks like he's about to take to the ice for a bolero rendition 😂

• Haha