Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
The fuck are those legs. Either tan everywhere or nowhere if you’re going to do these videos! She looks bloody bizarre

IMG_1841.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It'll be something like wanting to be closer to her mother's house so they can carry on doing the majority of the childcare. She's a fucking loser I hope lots of people spot her in the wild when they start school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im sat by a pool in the 35 degree sun lapping it all up and who should come and sit next to us but a bloody influencer getting her bf to take fuck loads of photos...she did the same at the beach yesterday. I feel like she is following me around. It's an adult only resort but I feel like one of the youngest by alot at times, I think that's why she keeps coming to sit near us haha. I swear she better not ask me to take any photos of the two of them ffs

Totally reminds me of Fopps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Is she after a free boiler ?
Stop getting your hair done every week and stop buying a blazer in every colour and you could afford a boiler and a holiday

Scullybob

VIP Member
Her first choice of school will have had nothing to do with what's best for her son's, it's always about what's best for her. I'd love to know the logistical problems she's going to have, but I'm blocked (oh dear never mind lol).

lexiloo

VIP Member
So she's walking around the complex alone filming it and loudly describing it like she's a tour guide, her usual wonky camera work makes me feel travel sick. Im thinking they're not alone with the boys out there, I bet mazza and the babysitter chaser are there too. She made a comment about how tempting it is to put the boys into the kids club place to have an hour of peace, she's unreal!

notokhun

Chatty Member
her tone with those boys is dreadful.
Kids have off days just like we as adults have off days. If someone was speaking to her in that tone after she had a bad day she wouldnt be happy

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's an inconsiderate arsehole, if someone filmed her in an unflattering pose and showing her unfiltered self she'd be furious, those people don't splash themselves all over SM and are just there trying to chill and enjoy being on holiday yet suddenly their water wedgies are broadcast to instagram thanks to the selfish dimwit that is Nicola Ryan.

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @pinkypurr ..... very apt given her constant flouting of the ASA rules and not getting her 1st choice of school for the miracles even though it wasn't catchment !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
God Chris looks even more ridiculous than her, wtf are those sunglasses? They’re a match made in heaven really aren’t they. Pair of self obsessed twats.

• Haha

tcaketess

Nikki Ryan aka Fopperholic is the parent abroad that if something happened to their child would be front page if The Sun blaming everybody else. The volume of pools & water around and she’s walking round with a camera in her face bragging about what an Amaaaaazing place it is that she’s booked.
I am flabbergasted on the volume of shit she has storied in the last 48hrs. This is Butlins in Turkey. They could literally have lifted up all the shit shows she takes them kids to everyday and plonked it on a road in the middle of turkey. Those boys will never know ‘want’ they will never be able to just ‘Be’ because she fills everyday with stuff. You can already see that they are always needing to be entertained. Can you imagine what they will be like in 10 years time!
She honestly couldn’t parent her way out of a paper bag. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
How sad of a life that these fuckers wake up and start aff linking all the tat in their house! I’d lose all my self respect if that’s what I had to do

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She looks rough as fuck but certainly perked up now she's dumped them with Mazza and has got her me time then more me time treatments tonight... !! Ffs selfish to the core that one... and 'she's got some work to do' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's so deluded!

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
She is just trying to show off & portray she is having a great time but she is doing the opposite. If you were really having fun you wouldn’t be on social media more than you are when your at home 🤦‍♀️