Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancnet

VIP Member
Every so often I google “Fopperholic” just to see if there are any more The Sun top tips we’ve missed.

This is a new one and is hilarious! It’s like she’s written it herself for a school project! 😂

E0E9899C-F1B7-43D0-AF7D-579BEA1E121A.png
C26EB0C3-0609-4878-B9EB-2EA49AE34593.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Dummyfingers

Imagine dumping your kids with your ageing parents so you can walk on a pad in the living room (erm, hello? There’s a fucking street outside!), watch MAFS, film some absolute ball-sack content and then fuck off to get your mate to put her more shit in your face!
my mother would skin my arse!
The second hand embarrassment is crippling!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sparkle87

VIP Member
We all know them two kids were the first signed up for that kids club as soon the wheels touched down on the plane 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Has she mentioned the school thing again since the post? Surely from people’s comments and any research she’s done she’ll have realised she hasn’t got any REAL grounds for appeal? She got a place at one of her chosen schools and it’s in her catchment.. not much else they can do for her!
I hope she gets the response on appeal of...

"This appeal appears to have been made by mistake or as a joke"

"Sorry for offering you the same school for both of your boys near your home for which you are in the catchment area that other people want.

It is unfortunate that you are not happy with us properly applying the application procedure because you cant be arsed to take your own children to school despite not having a job.

in the meantime here is an aff link for a box of Kleenex.

HAVE A Nice DAY 😘"

• Haha
  • Heart
You know what?
I hope she appeals and wins a place for only one of the boys at 1st choice so it makes her life twice as difficult.
Faveson will get that place and be picked up by Mazza. Otherson will be given a key and told to let himself in the house (it is near their house after all) and wait till dad’s finished golf and mum’s finished poncing about 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

MrsM79

Chatty Member
But remember, someone on holiday asked her if she was a teacher because of how good she was with them! 😂

• Haha
Dislikes character clothes for the boys but once dressed as a genie 🤣 I wonder if the twins were girls would her opinion be the same or would she be having flouncy Disney princess dresses hand made?

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Well, doesn't time fly?

Nikki Ryan Coaching is over a year old and its just over a year since floppys professional photoshoot to promote it...
Screenshot_20230428-031411_Instagram.jpg

So whats happened in a year of Nikki Ryan Coaching:

- shes had ONE client who she sacked off when the poor bloke didn't lose weight fast enough

- she put out an offer to coach 3 people for FREE if they agreed to 'lose a certain amount of weight in a certain time frame' no one took her up on that funnily enough

- she announced her plan to maybe run groups (lol) that what she's passionate about..nothing came of it, likely old mags got her flying monkeys on it

- she said she became 'qualified' in 'mindset' and 'nutrition' but refused to say when asked what exactly her qualifications were

Current Nikki Ryan Coaching Status:

- she actually stopped posting last July on the coaching account. Posts after that are shared from her fopperholic account

- her only client is now doing herbalife
Screenshot_20230428-031318_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
The way she's talking to those boys this morning is VILE. She sounds SO pissed off with them, and they probably don't understand why 😭

• Heart

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Imagine baring a grudge with four year olds and being so sarcastic to them!! As a parent you have to understand when to let go of it and that’s usually the next day because they have no idea!!

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
No stories or posts today. She has gone into absolute meltdown over this 😂

Imagine being a middle aged woman of 42 and having a massive tantrum and sulk everytime you don't get your own way.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A trench coat just makes me think of Frank Spencer (sorry I'm old 🤣)

They look stupid on 90% of people in the world. You deffo have to have a certain look to carry one off. If you're short or short and fat, forget it. The cheap ones are not well fitted so they look awful.

These insta huns make them look half decent in hard posed, edited pics but in reality they look hideous. I dont get the obsession. Do they want a briefcase to go with the look as well 🤣

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I thought I had unfollowed this stupid bint years ago when she was making “Zoats” every single morning (I had started following her back in my slimming world days 🤣)

Then her holiday story popped up and now I can’t look away 👀

I have questions …

Firstly why is her voice SO SO annoying ??

Why does she dress her kids so chavvy with their matching outfits ???

Why is she narrating the holiday like she is filming a family holiday but not actually taking part in the said family holiday ??

What in the living hell is that hotel she is staying at its my total worst nightmare 😬

Why is she filming other people in their swimwear and other peoples children in swimwear around the pool !! ??

But lastly and most importantly why oh why is she posting pictures of her kids in swimwear honestly she obviously spends an extortionate amount of time on social media so why is she not aware of the implications of this ??

• Heart

TitleMatch

I read and enjoy all the comments here, but don’t often comment unless I am incensed. Her holiday haul has incensed me !
It has incensed me for so many reasons, but I will mention the main 2 for me.

- using ‘only’. This was only £5 or only £7. Really annoys me. She could say things are good value for money but should never say ‘only’ as she has no idea who her audience is and £5 on shorts would be a stretch for lots of people

- saying ‘they don’t tend to wear’ character clothing. Of course they don’t -she doesn’t buy it for them and obviously doesn’t encourage them to chose it if they are ever allowed a choice.

(I said only 2, but she also annoyed me being sniffy about Chris’s choice of basketball outfits and also when saying the beige shoes were a lovely colour)

• Heart